Prescott

Hacker’s Playground

Every time we even attempt to play this game, what you find is nothing left except cheaters. I know the difference between a great player and a person using a third party program. 

If you can address the core issue with the game, shut it down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

thanks for your input

Its probably not a hacker. Just a 7 year no lifer that always gets you with the starter pistol. 

just report and move on, chances are that you'll be feeding their ego if you give them the attention

• Like 3

i have been playing since before my G1 account creation date, am i a hacker too?

16 minutes ago, Sakurachan said:

i have been playing since before my G1 account creation date, am i a hacker too?

Only G1? Pleb.

8 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Only G1? Pleb.

i don't think you understood the implication behind my message nor the RTW interface directly below it. good job.

2 hours ago, Prescott said:

Every time we even attempt to play this game, what you find is nothing left except cheaters. I know the difference between a great player and a person using a third party program. 

Didn't seen any cheater since 1/2 months maybe? (i could be lucky anyway)

They will fix it but before that there are many more things to adjust.

2 hours ago, Prescott said:

Details please.

What did you see?

9 hours ago, Sakurachan said:

i don't think you understood the implication behind my message nor the RTW interface directly below it. good job.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and guessing he knew this but was just being facetious. 

PS I vaguely remember you from the RTW forum days. Vaguely. It's almost 10 years ago now. 

8 hours ago, Ydiss said:

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and guessing he knew this but was just being facetious. 

PS I vaguely remember you from the RTW forum days. Vaguely. It's almost 10 years ago now. 

nBrGRY2.jpg

good times

Edited by Sakurachan
ddos double posted content
  • Like 1

I'll agree for effect to exaggerate a point, because this just isn't good enough.

The cheating situation was actually better than what it is now when we had only a questionably tuned fairfight.

BE doesn't seem to be reducing the number of cheaters in any way worth mentioning.

Edited by SilverCrow

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 2

I love how people pretend that there are no cheaters . "there are no cheaters, your just bad"   Another famous APB quote.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

I love how people pretend that there are no cheaters . "there are no cheaters, your just bad"   Another famous APB quote.

Because even though over the years there have been plenty of cheaters, more often than not, the phrase is true. Some kid getting their bum kicked and go whining crying foul and accusing them of cheating.

4 hours ago, Lythande said:

Because even though over the years there have been plenty of cheaters, more often than not, the phrase is true. Some kid getting their bum kicked and go whining crying foul and accusing them of cheating.

How do you know its a bum kid that is making the post? You dont. How do you know it was not a cheater as you were not there. You dont.  Its just a comment to make you feel big and to discredit the poster.

2 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

How do you know its a bum kid that is making the post? You dont. How do you know it was not a cheater as you were not there. You dont.  Its just a comment to make you feel big and to discredit the poster.

How do I know? Because I've been around, and I knew and played with the people that were being accused. The word cheater gets thrown around so casually in apb, it's down right ridiculous. Hell, even I have had people call me a cheater when I've had a few lucky missions, and I'm someone who constantly bounces back and forth between silver and gold and had and played the same account for the last almost 6 years.

I get what you're saying, but how do YOU know it is or isn't? You don't. I'm only talking from my own experiences.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 10:44 PM, Prescott said:

I know the difference between a great player and a person using a third party program. 

sure buddy 🤣

the anti-cheat sucks basically because people dont even hide the cheats,i saw a guy speedhacking all over the map the other day

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Stop and think a second.

You are arguing over what you did not witness and do not know.

Some of the ones who accuse from Jericho for instance lost to me easily and I am a high silver.

I'm referring to a few months ago when one even accused someone of hacking over being run over as well as a few other people back then.

The OP of this thread ( Original Poster) posted one single post and has only posted 11 times since 2011 ?

Read between the lines and you will see you can not take the OP post at their word and that there has been no evidence to support any hackusations by OP.

There can be no justice of accusations are truth when no evidence or at least more statements by OP to clear things up were given at all.

In conclusion this thread has no merit presented and until proven otherwise is only accusations.

1 hour ago, RCooper said:

the anti-cheat sucks basically because people dont even hide the cheats,i saw a guy speedhacking all over the map the other day

That has happened to me personally from me having a bad connection that day and it caused that to be seen by other people.

It is not a guarantee of a hack.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Stop and think a second.

You are arguing over what you did not witness and do not know.

Some of the ones who accuse from Jericho for instance lost to me easily and I am a high silver.

You're taking what I said far too seriously and seem to be missing the point I was trying to make.

I wasn't claiming anyone here was wrong or right, just that over the years i have seen it go both ways, but more often than not, that they've been false.

I have no need to "make myself feel big", and especially not here, nor did I try and come to just throw accusations around.

2 hours ago, Lythande said:

You're taking what I said far too seriously and seem to be missing the point I was trying to make.

I wasn't claiming anyone here was wrong or right, just that over the years i have seen it go both ways, but more often than not, that they've been false.

I have no need to "make myself feel big", and especially not here, nor did I try and come to just throw accusations around.

*scratches head* who are you again? Were we talking earlier? I don't remember any of this between us.

17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

*scratches head* who are you again? Were we talking earlier? I don't remember any of this between us.

lol oh geeze, I'm a dolt. I looked at the quote name from your post rather than yours, so i apologize XD 

to be fair, i havent had much sleep due to work, so i'm a bit out of sorts

In a game that's so easy to cheat and reroll in, excessive hackusations, right or wrong, will always be an aggressive symptom.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 3:33 PM, Sakurachan said:

There are no Sigs on mobile. Nice.