Grelko

Server down

Hello Grelko,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

In the meantime it will be reported to the team.

Let us know.

Regards,

Rax

2 hours ago, Raxeus said:

Hello Grelko,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

In the meantime it will be reported to the team.

Let us know.

Regards,

Rax

No. It was just the one time.

I believe that if you activate Fast Travel during the time it's not working, when it does start working again, there is a chance that it will play "catch up".

So wherever you are at the time, it will teleport you to the location you chose, while it wasn't working.

Hello,

As a player, i saw this happening in rare times yes.

Glad it did not affect you more than once.

Thank you for your answer 😀.

Let us know if you experience this again.

Regards,

Rax

Extended maintenance? Or just me that get's 'currently down for maintenance' message?

13 minutes ago, Steelsky said:

Extended maintenance? Or just me that get's 'currently down for maintenance' message?

It is still down for maintenance. Waiting eagerly for the game to get back online. 😜

5 minutes ago, Boseman said:

It is still down for maintenance. Waiting eagerly for the game to get back online. 😜

Always happens when I have a rare day off work... lol - Oh well, forced into real life again 😜

14 minutes ago, Steelsky said:

Always happens when I have a rare day off work... lol - Oh well, forced into real life again 😜

Yeah 😜 Im sitting here thinking and planning everything i need/want done as soon as i get back in, and when i finally get back in, i always go "hmmmm, what to do now?" 😜

8 minutes ago, Boseman said:

Yeah 😜 Im sitting here thinking and planning everything i need/want done as soon as i get back in, and when i finally get back in, i always go "hmmmm, what to do now?" 😜

Same 🤣

Random spikes of light lag most of the night until daily maintenance, nothing too bad from what I saw.

Regarding the other replies, 21-23 hours ago, the game was most likely offline for "Daily maintenance" during that time. It's been starting around 7:20 Am EST or so and can sometimes last up to 2 hours. That's also why it's offline right now also (for about an hour so far), just incase some of you didn't know.

If it takes longer than 2 hours, they might be working on something.

Edited by Grelko

Off and on light lag most of the night, until daily maintenance. A few people said that they had problems with their characters on the loading screen.

I´m trying to log in and it pops a windows that says invalid username or password. Normally when the server is under maintenance it says so, but it's the first time it pops that one 😕  can someone take me out of this doubt. Is the server down or did i get banned or something. lmao

Approx 7:30 Pm EST, I got sent back to character selection.

8:22 Pm  I got an in-game message saying,  Game is offline. All of the buildings and nodes disappearead right before I got the message.  It was lagging for a while before that. I relogged and im back in the game, but it's still lagging pretty bad.

Edited by Grelko

I cannot finish my crafts an chat is way delayed also cant harvest nodes have tried of things i kill

All chats bar /local are pretty much lagged out so bad as to be useless now.

Currently, with how bad it's lagging. When I shift+click a node to "auto loot", the timer counts down and the window pops up, then it takes around 18-19 seconds before the window finally closes.  The items that I'm looting, haven't popped up in my inventory as of yet. This has been at least half an hour, so I would say that I am missing 200 or more items from the nodes.  They usually show up after a while, but it is taking much longer this time. This has happened before though, so I just continue playing the game anyways.

Because there have been quite a few days that it has been lagging this bad, is why I am still waiting to redeem the 4 weeks of free commander.

The lag does get annoying sometimes, but I have a lot of patience and I have played many other games that lag far worse than this, so it doesn't really bother me.

A few days ago, I found an forum that was talking about the same type of lag happening in this game clear back from 2012, so the lag everyone has been experiencing, isn't anything new.

9:26 Pm, a few of the items have finally started to slowly show up in my inventory.

Edited by Grelko

Erm..wheels mighta completely fallen off bus..legs off hampsters now.

Lemmee see.....

Toons poof from selection screen ..trying relaunch..no joy so far...cannot connect check internet..what i expected.

Edited by miketam

Approx 10:58 Pm EST, Server is down.      Unable to connect, please check your internet connection.

Edited by Grelko

Lag got so bad it was inevitable really.

Now  saying down for maint...well thats something.... i guess.

Lets play "guess the estimated downtime game ". as no one is telling us here...fast reboot?..slow reboot..?

If u guessed fast reboot..looks like u were right. seems like its up again.

Edited by miketam

4:27 AM EST, the nodes are bugged in a way, that you can harvest each of them 2x, then they break and never disappear, but another node pops up beside the broken 1. You can do this until there are broken nodes all over the place. This has happened before. Something is definitely causing some type of respawn item overlap. (This only seems to last for a few minutes, but the broken nodes never disappear.) After daily reset, the broken nodes get removed.

When this happened before, I also noticed that, after you harvest a Geology node for the second time in a row, it will show up as a nature node on the mini map "not strategic map" The geology nodes "coal" were in a cave, so I am not sure if this affects the geology nodes in an outside area as well.

Edited by Grelko

Logged in at 6:12 Pm EST. No problems.  I don't see any lag at all right now either.

Edit - 6:47 Am, I didn't really see much lag during the time I played today. I was afk a couple times though. I did however come across a couple "previously" broken nodes, so I'm not sure if it happened before I started playing, or during one of the times I was afk.

Edited by Grelko

Approximately 9:30 Pm EST, lagging off and on.

1:26 Am nodes started breaking in the certain way, that you can pick them 2x times "item overlap" as in my previous post. This only lasted about 2 minutes then completely stopped lagging. at 1:34 Am the nodes started breaking again. 1:42 they stopped breaking, but it's lagging again.

If this helps any, one of the broken nodes is at waypoint  x4425164  y3370434. but when the server resets it will be normal again.

Edited by Grelko