Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet

why is this dumb nfas not nerf yet Hello?

stay 10 meters away, 17 if they use IR3?

Toss a grenade then tap the person once with any other shotgun?

Backup and use a rocket launcher or OPGL?

just move backwards and shoot them with any secondary as they approach you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

just use nfas

only way to actually fight an nfas is use it urself or just avoid it like a fucking plague while they attempt to run u down with their car shield

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

jUsT pReSs "s"

Calm down Kempington

not flaming kemp ofc

Edited by Frosi

2 minutes ago, Frosi said:

Calm down Kempington

not flaming kemp ofc

*giggles*

or how bout that pocket obir

(seriously what the fuck everyone uses nfas rfp its disgusting)

18 minutes ago, Garemie said:

or how bout that pocket obir

(seriously what the fuck everyone uses nfas rfp its disgusting)

.45 AP or GTFO!

• Thanks 1

to be fair its extremely difficult to even use any other cqc weapons due to the nfas's current effectiveness. While I'm fine with the ttk being as low as it always has been, it really does need toned down some. Probably a spread increase slightly, or reduce the bonus from the pellot ramp.

nfas is stupid good for sure but it's not really a problem for me outside of Asylum

13 hours ago, illgot said:

just move backwards and shoot them with any secondary as they approach you.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

jUsT pReSs "s"

JUST WIN 

ggFRSPJ.jpg

Haven't really had any problems against one yet... I found the pre-LO pump shotguns to be more annoying.

46 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Haven't really had any problems against one yet... I found the pre-LO pump shotguns to be more annoying.

you could miss shots with pump shotguns (or ghostshots), you can't miss with nfas and it has no ghostshots.

3 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

you could miss shots with pump shotguns (or ghostshots), you can't miss with nfas and it has no ghostshots.

I've met enough people that rely too much on their N-FAS that weren't able to kill me in a magazine.

nfas rfp and oca are fine just nerf the noob-tec!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

.45 AP or GTFO!

Someone say .45 AP? You know what I think of it? [REDACTED] .45 :^)

6 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Someone say .45 AP? You know what I think of it? [REDACTED] .45 :^)

Nooooooooooo!

BzrC8cE.gif

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

jUsT pReSs "s"

That might work for NFAS But, usually doesn't for the True Ogre non skilled hopper with all those extra shots. 

3 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Have you tried learning to play?

I wanna see you outgun an NFAS at close.

i mean... if you keep falling for the same stupid trick over and over you might as well take a deep breath and rethink your approach

I don't know how anyone can defend the nfas in its current state. It kills faster than the JG and CSG, it's automatic, and it's easy to use. I wouldn't even bother using the OCA when you could just use the nfas/rfp9 meme combo that a lot of players are choosing to use at the moment. 

I just think shotguns overall are in a really questionable state, with the JG being better than the CSG in almost every way, and the nfas just enabling a really toxic play style that makes you want to alt+f4, realizing that alt+f4 doesn't work, hit esc on your keyboard, and click "exit apb" faster than you can say "why did little orbit modify shotguns. I mean seriously, they even nerfed the Strife last summer and reverted it, but nobody talks about it. Did anyone even complain about the strife?"

13 hours ago, claude said:

I don't know how anyone can defend the nfas in its current state. It kills faster than the JG and CSG, it's automatic, and it's easy to use. I wouldn't even bother using the OCA when you could just use the nfas/rfp9 meme combo that a lot of players are choosing to use at the moment.  

I just think shotguns overall are in a really questionable state, with the JG being better than the CSG in almost every way, and the nfas just enabling a really toxic play style that makes you want to alt+f4, realizing that alt+f4 doesn't work, hit esc on your keyboard, and click "exit apb" faster than you can say "why did little orbit modify shotguns. I mean seriously, they even nerfed the Strife last summer and reverted it, but nobody talks about it. Did anyone even complain about the strife?"

ironically JG has a much larger spread than the csg (and i havnt been able to get kills with jg for some reason without firing 4-6 shots at 5m)

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

ironically JG has a much larger spread than the csg (and i havnt been able to get kills with jg for some reason without firing 4-6 shots at 5m)

JG is supposed to have a larger spread, yet I feel like it's low pellet count combined with the newer shotgun hitreg "fix" makes the JG mostly effective as long as you hit 8 pellets or so up to 8 or 9 meters. I have a much easier time covering the range that the old CSG was able to cover with the current JG than the current CSG. 

While these two shotguns have their own weird identity problem going on, people seemingly ignore the fact that the nfas can kill almost as fast as a shaw can, and has more range effectiveness than the JG while being fully automatic. Slap IR3 on it, and you pretty much have a full auto shotgun that can 3 shot anything up to around 15 meters with little to no effort.

There's a difference between allowing a weapon being an overpowered exception to a games meta, and a weapon being completely broken and overpowered nonsensically. Look at the AMG for example. The AMG is an easy gun to use and kills incredibly fast, but you have to be crouched and stationary for maximum accuracy (presumably out of cover to shoot your enemy) meaning you're vulnerable and easy to shoot at... having your mobility limited this much is a massive trade off for the low ttk, low bloom, decent range and decent hard damage that the AMG gives you. Now look at the nfas... you can run and gun with it, and kill people almost as fast as the shaw. without any compromises. Makes no sense.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this