NotTheEnforcer

Simple Poll

RIOT: Yes or no?  

125 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want RIOT?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What would you want the main focus to be right now?

• Engine
    • Content (Guns, Vehicles, Clothing, etc)
    • In-Game Mechanics (Contacts, Balancing, etc)
    • Servers/Netcode/DDOS Prevention
    • Other (just comment)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/19 at 03:29 AM

From my prescriptive, it doesn't make sense abandoning a project like riot, this far into development.

But then again, i honestly think riot isn't for "me" at all, rather new players? Not sure if anyone thinks this, but i genuinely wish i knew what they'd think of riot, instead of vets, do they know? Is it something that would make them sick in APB? 😕

4 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

From my prescriptive, it doesn't make sense abandoning a project like riot, this far into development.

But then again, i honestly think riot isn't for "me" at all, rather new players? Not sure if anyone thinks this, but i genuinely wish i knew what they'd think of riot, instead of vets, do they know? Is it something that would make them sick in APB? 😕

given that the current community has railed against br modes even before we truly knew what riot was going to be, i cant imagine orbit thinks riot is for the veterans

i think its a little confusing as to what orbit is aiming for because it seems so weird to pin future hopes on such a volatile game mode

30 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

given that the current community has railed against br modes even before we truly knew what riot was going to be, i cant imagine orbit thinks riot is for the veterans

i think its a little confusing as to what orbit is aiming for because it seems so weird to pin future hopes on such a volatile game mode

i'd honestly bet that they just picked up the project from G1,  since g1 wanted to make a BR not so long ago, there was even a thread about it coming to summer of some year.

And ain't that apb in a nutshell, half baked projects? remember that UI overhaul, me too. So hey, if they want it so bad, whatever..  more shit to pew pew in the end and i'd rather focus on giving feedback for next projects that wasting more time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

sounds to me like someone is just looking at the latest trends and ticking boxes, we'll be getting crafting and survival elements next ..........😖

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

sounds to me like someone is just looking at the latest trends and ticking boxes, we'll be getting crafting and survival elements next ..........😖

i cant wait to gather materials for my legendary ntec

547894439008403477.gif?v=1

Edited by Glaciers
typo

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Nice job on the poll btw...  I can't even vote lmfao.

/snip

Well if there was a way to make something NOT a required question, Id have done that. Since I can't, I just edited the second one and removed "if no". Cool your feminine features, cupcake

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

i cant wait to gather materials for my legendary ntec

547894439008403477.gif?v=1

Not to mention fuel for your car, donuts for enforcers and crack for crims, it doesn't bear thinking about really.

I honestly don't want a game mode where I can't freely use all the weapons/cars I've been getting over the years.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Well if there was a way to make something NOT a required question, Id have done that. Since I can't, I just edited the second one and removed "if no". Cool your feminine features, cupcake

My feminine features and I thank you. 

This seems to be very accurate tbh. No one cares about this new failing game mode called RIOT. We want a new map already with new lore content aka contacts and free guns please! Otherwise just close the whole game already... it is not worth it Little Orbit. 😞

Edited by moxxichixx

After so many years of being jerked around about the engine upgrade, i would say that should be top priority. Next on the list should be weeding out server/ddos issues. I would have put that first but lets be honest, we're all used to the laggy glitchy teleporting mess that is apb.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 9:58 AM, moxxichixx said:

No one cares about this new failing game mode called RIOT

On 5/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Some of us do want to play it.

literally posted that days before you sigh.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:16 PM, Gothina said:

Just give me new contacts!

with current matchmaking gonna be a drag..

Sign in to follow this