Fortune Runner

Found this APB video again

hINaY7r.png

Realtalk though ... What do you mean you found Shini's channel again, was it missing?

• Like 1

should have put my cringeproof hazmat suit on before watching

Edited by ezmegaz68
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Realtalk though ... What do you mean you found Shini's channel again, was it missing?

firefox lost all the bookmarks when it updated a while back so yes it was lost

plus others never found it so thought it would be fun to share

Edit : forgot to mention vids in this style can help boost the scene to get new players interested.

Hope a few people start making stuff interesting like this WHEN IT IS TIME to bring in new players.

Edited by Fortune Runner

idk if the apb montage with possibly the most views ever needed to be reposted in the wrong forum section 

• Like 1

It's somewhere near Criken video of APB (that was gold time, my god) and this family playing different games taking on APB in several episodes in popularity.

Seriously, it's not that hard to find this video at all and I'm pretty sure everyone watched it by now (or simply don't care).

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Edit : forgot to mention vids in this style can help boost the scene to get new players interested.

Hope a few people start making stuff interesting like this WHEN IT IS TIME to bring in new players.

Earlier on the first post i forgot to add that.

I wasn't posting for just this vid but about  if anyone can/will/interested in making more of them when its time to.

It's one year old and I've went through so many "HOW 2" videos by now, and this one still takes the throne of being the worst.

The selection of memes in here is just strange and unfitting, also seems like he used too many of them. Maybe it's because APB doesn't fit meme videos.

I mean I appreciate the effort and such videos could bring back players, but not like this. And most definitely not in the state the game is currently in, which is totally unfriendly for new players.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's one year old and I've went through so many "HOW 2" videos by now, and this one still takes the throne of being the worst.

The selection of memes in here is just strange and unfitting, also seems like he used too many of them. Maybe it's because APB doesn't fit meme videos.

I mean I appreciate the effort and such videos could bring back players, but not like this. And most definitely not in the state the game is currently in, which is totally unfriendly for new players.

going by the like to dislike ratio on both those videos and with the amount of nice comments I got I'm glad that you're objectively wrong and in the minority thankfully 🙂

After the second video I was told by staff that they noticed a lot of new players in early Jan when it hit trending.

I do want to do another but not in its current state obviously.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shini said:

going by the like to dislike ratio on both those videos and with the amount of nice comments I got I'm glad that you're objectively wrong and in the minority thankfully 🙂

After the second video I was told by staff that they noticed a lot of new players in early Jan when it hit trending.

I do want to do another but not in its current state.

I mean, at the time you released that video, those videos were received well on youtube, as there are tons of these videos and yours is not any different from others. There's also a lot more people to reach on youtube than in this small community. Meanwhile in the actual APB community, that video wasn't received well, and there's a bunch of points why it didn't.

Oh and, why is it that you call out people being "wrong" when they're just sharing their opinion on it?

Not to mention that the peak in January was like, 100 more players. Population continued to drop even further the next months.

13 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I mean, at the time you released that video, those videos were received well on youtube, as there are tons of these videos and yours is not any different from others. There's also a lot more people to reach on youtube than in this small community. Meanwhile in the actual APB community, that video wasn't received well, and there's a bunch of points why it didn't.

Oh and, why is it that you call out people being "wrong" when they're just sharing their opinion on it?

Not to mention that the peak in January was like, 100 more players. Population continued to drop even further the next months.

It was well received in my subscriber base and well received to the viewers it was recommended to, which was to all the people outside of apb who watch those types of videos.

It may have not been well received in the APB community, tbh I didn't hear much about it... just means that the negative reception is irrelevant really.

And honestly the byproduct of this, the advertising shouldn't even be aimed at the current APB community at all lol.

The reason I call out 'people' (you) is because you keep going on about it lol. Everywhere I lurk I just see you commenting on it lol, so odd. I do these videos for fun really, for my subs, not for you. I didn't expect them to blow up but you just seem so damn salty that they did and you try to downplay the reach they had so much. A lot of new accounts were created but of course the didn't stick around. If the engine update does come along I'll try to do another out of what free time I have. Not sure if it will hit trending again but who knows.

By all means though I think people should make these videos when it comes out, the youtube stuff really does help the game and LO with free advertising.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shini said:

The reason I call out 'people' (you) is because you keep going on about it lol. Everywhere I lurk I just see you commenting on it lol, so odd. I do these videos for fun really, for my subs, not for you. I didn't expect them to blow up but you just seem so damn salty that they did and you try to downplay the reach they had so much.

I've talked about that video like, twice on the forums? Maybe one more time on discord?

I post a lot and if you really think everything I'm saying is against your or your videos, you've got slight reality misconceptions.

And I find it funny how you pull out your typical "lol u salty" thing once again. Can't you just accept that some people don't like something you produce? Is it any better if I say I enjoyed some of your older videos? I couldn't care less if your video "exploded" or not. I merely shared my opinion about it.

Either way, let's not derail the topic. If you want to continue your rant against me, feel free to DM me on the forums or discord.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Can't you just accept that some people don't like something you produce?

No it's just you really, just your mannerisms with not only me. And the typical 'u salty' sadly just looks that way.

Of course I can take criticism, if I couldn't I wouldn't have gone at this for so long 😉

IIRC when Shini's most recent video came out, we saw a spike in average daily players by about 100+ players daily. 

I can remember seeing a bunch of new players and the the subsequent steam chart spike and trying to think what LO did to cause it. Finally realized it had nothing to do with LO, it was just Shini's video. 

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

IIRC when Shini's most recent video came out, we saw a spike in average daily players by about 100+ players daily. 

I can remember seeing a bunch of new players and the the subsequent steam chart spike and trying to think what LO did to cause it. Finally realized it had nothing to do with LO, it was just Shini's video. 

If only the game was in a healthy state so those new players could actually stay.

you guys are posting pointless stuff so im also gonna post pointless stuff !

UL-DT.jpg

This is the UL-33333333333

And this one is the Raptor 12 'True path to the ogre'

Raptor_12_True_path_to_the_ogre.png

thoughts ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

If only the game was in a healthy state so those new players could actually stay.

Amen brother, amen. 

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

those videos were received well on youtube

Which is why I said  WHEN ITS TIME something like this could help

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Meanwhile in the actual APB community, that video wasn't received well, and there's a bunch of points why it didn't.

Do tell.

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Do tell.

Already did.

Not going to elaborate further, I don't want to upset shini again.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

Not going to elaborate further, I don't want to upset shini again.

that's the part I was asking about but you have a good reason not to so ok.

15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Do tell.

Do take note that a handful of players from an unofficial discord with a fraction of the active player base doesn't mean that it wasn't well received. That and I didn't really advertise it anywhere. It was spread by subscription feed and word of mouth in the community before it hid trending. And before it hit trending it had almost no dislikes so whatever i guess. 🙄

I just don't want you to get the wrong idea that what ghost is saying is true, he just has a bone to pick with me for some reason. 

Edited by Shini

Только что Шини сказал:

😂 @Yood

one word - streamer !!!