Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Ridiculous by now... oh wait, its numb story... so whatever.

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Glad to see the "love", its not like i was expecting any new record you know 🙂

I mean i am just a troll after all 😄  NEVER! And i mean EVER expect any credit for any sort of contribution or whatever, in fact i don;'t even really know why am i still around here anymore.. i'm kinda tired of trolling myself... but its the only thing efficient enough around here... being nice is not an option. Try to be good, and everybody will abuse you one way or another... not sure but in order to reach my new low, i will still need a few years of surviving. Hopefully i won't get banned till then 🙂 But every time i get such a compliment, i'm grateful, so thank you for considering me a new low, its a good thing for me 🙂

You'd have to try pretty hard to get forum banned. 

Lixil is pretty chill.

I read the OP's initial post with great interest and mild concern.

@NotTheEnforcer made a great point that "Google" may not always be our friend.

I ran the OP's post through multiple translation websites, with no success.

I was almost ready to give up all hope, until I found a "Universal Translator" on a Star Trek Fan web site.

The resulting output was most disturbing.

Not something that can be shared in any public venue.

@Vnight, my first initial thoughts were that an increase in dosage of your current medication might be the right approach.

But after re-reading the translation a few more times, I honestly don't have any guided measures that you could follow.

Understandably, I too have been told to "git gud", on more than one occasion, and yes ... I try .. I really do try ..

Some may even call me a TRYHARD, but the list is very short.

So my heart is out to you brother ,.,,, I feel your pain.

You are not alone... and your voice will not be silenced in the dark of night.

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You'd have to try pretty hard to get forum banned. 

Lixil is pretty chill.

god its taking forever tbh

This is a rough translation when the text is run through Ydiss translator:

"There is no hope for this game. Will RIOT save it? No? But I am pleased because it means I don't have to keep playing just to be gold threat cannon fodder. I will never play again whilst you [gold players] are playing, you hold no power over me. You are all cheaters and liars. You may claim you are not but even if you do admit it, it'll be just the same as the past several years [no change]. That is if the game even lasts as long as it'll take for you to admit it. 

The only reason I'm still here is to enjoy your suffering. I wonder why you stay when you suffer so much. But suffering is a good teacher. I have never suffered without learning something from it. 

But go figure. When the suffering is about something as common as playing a game, you neither gain nor lose anything for that matter."

Edited by Ydiss
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Ydiss said:

"There is no hope for this game. Will RIOT save it? No? But I am pleased because it means I don't have to keep playing just to be gold threat cannon fodder. I will never play again whilst you [gold players] are playing, you hold no power over me. You are all cheaters and liars. You may claim you are not but even if you do admit it, it'll be just the same as the past several years [no change]. That is if the game even lasts as long as it'll take for you to admit it. 

The only reason I'm still here is to enjoy your suffering. I wonder why you stay when you suffer so much. But suffering is a good teacher. I have never suffered without learning something from it. 

But go figure. When the suffering is about something as common as playing a game, you neither gain nor lose anything for that matter."

Whoa... That was kind of deep. 

Im still here just because i always loved APB, so, i will stay here until the end of it, until the last second. 🙂❤️

See you in game (maybe) 😛

9 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Im still here just because i always loved APB, so, i will stay here until the end of it, until the last second. 🙂❤️

See you in game (maybe) 😛

Sounds like " kill ya later" 😄

19 hours ago, Yood said:

what don't you understand ? the forum participant is upset by the chaos in the game and the inability of developers and the community of players to find a compromise solution to make the game comfortable .

The only solution is a true gamer that understand what is to have fun and experienced apb to some degree that can lead the game without listening to the community because each member has a different opinion of what is correct. I spit here and there things that could ojbectively improve the game from my experience of non stop playing the game for years. Ofc i didnt expect to take me seriously even in obvious points that the game needs desperately...

I said this (about the community) even directly to some person i wont name but i been given a smart answer. From that moment i knew things could end wrong (not just by this sign but others). So i am pretty tired of reading retards saying "we need more communication and listening to the community".

Conclusion: there is no saving it imo... UNLESS engine upgrade is really happening, meaning that critical things like hit reg or other core game issues will be FIXED; cheaters are dealt with for once and all and prevent them to reroll at any costs; find someone (i dont know who, just find someone lol and gl there) that can help improve the game for real and not some shitty "balances" that crap on weapons and give a middle finger to people who put some kind effort into them (to make it better and more enjoyable, not nerf fest or focus on negative points). After all that slowly introduce new content into an angry and tired "community" (i wouldnt even call that to this) [Removed non PG13 appropriate content] ~@mayii

That would be my last attempt to give a serious opinion because i know everything is wasted into the void.

Merged.

7 hours ago, Ydiss said:

Thanks a lot, i allways wondered what was he trying to say and allways been left with the doubt.

You've got some serious skills dude.

And if my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle. 

On 5/22/2019 at 10:04 AM, Ydiss said:

well, a "rough translator" is better than google translator ^^ thanks for your service, i tried to understand what he said and the messenge was completely diferent.

still, why is the guy that is supposed to "see us suffer", seems to be the one suffering the most?

• Thanks 1

that was very hard since im not native english speaker.....booom my brain is very hot

18 hours ago, Romique said:

that was very hard since im not native english speaker.....booom my brain is very hot

It didn't make any sense in English either.

Sign in to follow this