Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Ridiculous by now... oh wait, its numb story... so whatever.

at this point i don';t think there is a win or lose competition about this game, i really believe its all about what's left of it lol... (RIOT)  NO? Good, because i saved my ignorance for less than playing like a fucking mongoloid, just to please the goldies. I will NEVER play this game under YOUR power, you are all randomly made of hacks and fucking lies... if EVER you dare to speak out... it will never be anything ever again than it already used to a few years ago... if the game survives that long you ignorant c...s. Then again i'm here to enjoy our misery, so go figure. Wonder tho, was EVER a reason to stary fucking suffering from it?

Sufference is but a good teaching, i never experienced a sufference, that didn't hasd a good teaching to it... then again, lol, go figure yourselves, cuz all i realized, its that whenever its about a programmed issue, it will never be morally right, or even wrong for that matter.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

I am trying to understand but i can't. I really try.

its game over longer before it was supposed to be... simple.

I let them win, one their own, as there is no way in hell to report shit in here, you must take the opposite of it, as the best chance you will ever get as a law respecting idiot

Tis game itself is trying to end its reputation by doing what most mmos are doing... lol not even going to talk about it, you be your own idiocracy.

Edited by Vnight

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

I let them win, one their own, as there is no way in hell to report shit in here, you must take the opposite of it, as the best chance you will ever get as a law respecting idiot

Ok i think im getting it. You are suffering so much about your lose that you can't learn from it. Something like it?

my-pain-is-far-greater-than-yours-picass

i dont know what u are complaining about when u are stomping all the new players

sheesh. 

its ok folks. Whatever makes your round feel like heaven. Will be waching from background how this will develop, and call on you by the time you are mostly all gone.

Enjoy idiocy while it lasts! I will the most at the right time.

Edited by Vnight

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Will be waching from background how this will develop

you already said you were gonna do this

you didn’t, this thread is exhibit A

11 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

you already said you were gonna do this

you didn’t, this thread is exhibit A

lol WTF dude?! I been a major patootie licking for a decade now, so stfu!

But that's being the point lol 🙂

Jeez its like you having major trouble understanding the reason u chose to make it harder than it is, instead of just opting out of it.

I mean trolls have to have their own supporters, that are without even they knowing it :)))

I prefer simple things...

Edited by Vnight

14 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can I get a translation please?

Gladly:  Your patootie love for this game is being detained, and you get a one day "credit card" for shutting the f..k up.  plus the rest of this game experience as a questionable member of apb community.

Merged.

I know you gonna jump to conclusions,. but don't rush it yet. We all know that if the troll has handicap, we must abuse it... according to standards..

Edited by Vnight

8 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Gladly:  Your patootie love for this game is being detained, and you get a one day "credit card" for shutting the f..k up.  plus the rest of this game experience as a questionable member of apb community.

Merged.

I know you gonna jump to conclusions,. but don't rush it yet. We all know that if the troll has handicap, we must abuse it.

I still don't understand.

Pro-tip: Don't try and communicate in any other language than your native one if you don't actually know the language. Google Translate is *not* your friend because it fails to take into account context and subtext.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

9 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Pro-tip: Don't try and communicate in any other language than your native one if you don't actually know the language. Google Translate is *not* your friend because it fails to take into account context and subtext.

he's joking tho

3 hours ago, Vnight said:

at this point i don';t think there is a win or lose competition about this game, i really believe its all about what's left of it lol... (RIOT)  NO? Good, because i saved my ignorance for less than playing like a fucking mongoloid, just to please the goldies. I will NEVER play this game under YOUR power, you are all randomly made of hacks and fucking lies... if EVER you dare to speak out... it will never be anything ever again than it already used to a few years ago... if the game survives that long you ignorant c...s. Then again i'm here to enjoy our misery, so go figure. Wonder tho, was EVER a reason to stary fucking suffering from it?

Sufference is but a good teaching, i never experienced a sufference, that didn't hasd a good teaching to it... then again, lol, go figure yourselves, cuz all i realized, its that whenever its about a programmed issue, it will never be morally right, or even wrong for that matter.

2 hours ago, Vnight said:

Tis game itself is trying to end its reputation by doing what most mmos are doing... lol not even going to talk about it, you be your own idiocracy.

2 hours ago, Vnight said:

its ok folks. Whatever makes your round feel like heaven. Will be waching from background how this will develop, and call on you by the time you are mostly all gone.

Enjoy idiocy while it lasts! I will the most at the right time.

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

lol WTF dude?! I been a major patootie licking for a decade now, so stfu!

But that's being the point lol 🙂

Jeez its like you having major trouble understanding the reason u chose to make it harder than it is, instead of just opting out of it.

I mean trolls have to have their own supporters, that are without even they knowing it :)))

I prefer simple things...

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

Merged.

I know you gonna jump to conclusions,. but don't rush it yet. We all know that if the troll has handicap, we must abuse it... according to standards..

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

relax, wait for the whiteknight 🙂

No idea what you are talking about this time.

23 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

No idea what you are talking about this time.

since when trolls needed a point to talk about something? 😕

You need to understand that we are the dreamers, like you are the concept.

At least being a dreamer as a troll will fully justify it, unlike being one as a normal person lol.

So... let me dream, and enjoy the fruits of this game while it lasts 😄

Besides... i never said it had to be a nice thing, so its gonna be a lovely thing, indeed this time, cuz we all know pollitically correctness will save any situation in this world 🙂

But that's on your own.

Would also like to end this dispute with a nice advice... suggesting this game: A Plague Tale, the best game that has been released in the last decade! i'm sory, i didn't really want to be against tos, but that's just some shitty AA game that nobody cares about anyway. 

Please ban me, you would only do me a favor lol.

Edited by Vnight

3 hours ago, SillyBear said:

I am trying to understand but i can't. I really try.

what don't you understand ? the forum participant is upset by the chaos in the game and the inability of developers and the community of players to find a compromise solution to make the game comfortable .

15 minutes ago, Vnight said:

At least being a dreamer as a troll will fully justify it, unlike being one as a normal person lol.

Besides... i never said it had to be a nice thing, so its gonna be a lovely thing, indeed this time, cuz we all know pollitically correctness will save any situation in this world 🙂

But that's on your own.

Would also like to end this dispute with a nice advice... suggesting this game: A Plague Tale, the best game that has been released in the last decade! i'm sory, i didn't really want to be against tos, but that's just some shitty AA game that nobody cares about anyway. 

don't waste your energy Runner it's a dead contestant .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

But that's on your own.

Ban yourself first.

1 hour ago, Yood said:

don't waste your energy Runner it's a dead contestant

even supreme forum brainlet yood doesnt understand

this is a new low for you vnight

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

even supreme forum brainlet yood doesnt understand

this is a new low for you vnight

Glad to see the "love", its not like i was expecting any new record you know 🙂

I mean i am just a troll after all 😄  NEVER! And i mean EVER expect any credit for any sort of contribution or whatever, in fact i don;'t even really know why am i still around here anymore.. i'm kinda tired of trolling myself... but its the only thing efficient enough around here... being nice is not an option. Try to be good, and everybody will abuse you one way or another... not sure but in order to reach my new low, i will still need a few years of surviving. Hopefully i won't get banned till then 🙂 But every time i get such a compliment, i'm grateful, so thank you for considering me a new low, its a good thing for me 🙂

Sign in to follow this