Sang

Check internet connection

Obviously I am connected to the rest of the internet.. just not the game. 

anyone else?

same here, i closed the game after a system msg appeared saying: game is offline.

I can login, select a characer, but there it stops, loading the area.

Edited by Sooney
typos

Same. Fell off the ladder in a bunker bar into the bright light of nothingness - probably still falling... Tried to relog but couldn't exit the game, had to go through task manager and then couldn't log back in. Message check internet 😞

Same..it ussually does tend to take a while to let u reconnect when it falls over like this...check internet lol.

Might exit an relaunch an see if i get alec masters..server off line cos im still stuck on loading area.

Nope...still goes to loading area..trying a different toon / area to load...doubt it will help though.

Edited by miketam

Even the forum stopped working for a minute or two.  Game still says -  Your area is currently loading, Please wait.

Hi all,

This looks like an issue with the provider where Fallen Earth is hosted.

We saw a connectivity issue that momentarily disconnected two of our networks. Those happen to be one network hosting the game servers and the other network hosting the database servers.

That network issue is resolved, but we are waiting for servers to reboot.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 4

Got in, but Auction is borked.  Can't retrieve or list items.

edit:  swapped toons and it worked....then flipped back to main toon and that fixed it.

edit 2:  ok, not entirely fixed....tried listing an item on Sharkdog toon and it hung on Calculating the listing fee, so tried flipping toons again and was able to retrieve/list stuff on alt toon.  Flipped back to Sharkdog and now it's only showing the one Auction tab again.  All other toons have no issues.  Probably will just wait til tomorrow's reboot to see if it fixes the issue.

https://imgur.com/jrqEiG4

Edited by Sharkdog

Hi all,

Some services take longer to start than others.

The game is fully back online now.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 1

I feel like those "little" issues are happening too often. I suppose people did mention this already. But c'mon.. we're almost one year further and it feels like the game only got worse in the meanwhile.

I know we're waiting for the "re-make" and there is little to do in the meanwhile, but the longer it takes I feel less like coming back. Even if FE would be "fixed".

Edited by Cpt. Beer
  • Like 2