Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

AMD RYZEN 7 2700X

I don't know if this social district section is the right one for this thread but.. I'm going to buy AMD ryzen 7 2700X for the already gigabyte RX 560 GPU i have (yea, i know I should have a better GPU for that ryzen but I don't plan to buy a new GPU).

will this new AMD ryzen fix my fps drop issue? I have fps drop every 5 minutes.

Edited by Uhtdred

I use the Ryzen 2700x and the game runs pretty smooth, i only have major fps drops when i first enter district but after a few minutes they end. After that It seems to steady out at a near constant 60+

Edited by Noob_Guardian

4 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I use the Ryzen 2700x and the game runs pretty smooth, i only have major fps drops when i first enter district but after a few minutes they end. After that It seems to steady out at a near constant 60+

you have your fps capped at 60? You should  disable smooth frame rate and tell me how it runs..

Use a config or suffer drops. 

And even then it only minimizes drops.

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

you have your fps capped at 60? You should  disable smooth frame rate and tell me how it runs..

ill have to get to it tomorrow sorry

Try to put all game data (textures, sound, other data) onto a fast IO path (low mechanical or electrical delays/access time). For the less technical people : Iinstall the game on a decent SSD instead of a (slow) HDD.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

how many FPS do you get with it?

On 5/21/2019 at 7:48 AM, Clandestine said:

how many FPS do you get with it?

looks like 70-90 while driving 80-100 on foot, drops to 70s at times (i'm not overclocking)

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 3:49 AM, Ramihyn said:

Try to put all game data (textures, sound, other data) onto a fast IO path (low mechanical or electrical delays/access time). For the less technical people : Iinstall the game on a decent SSD instead of a (slow) HDD.

This.
APB tends to write dynamic data to the drive if it cannot access enough RAM.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

looks like 70-90 while driving 80-100 on foot, drops to 70s at times (i'm not overclocking)

are you playing 1080p full graphics?

I get more fps with my amd fx 8350...(1024x768 and lowest graphics) but with a lot of fps drop..

8 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

are you playing 1080p full graphics?

I get more fps with my amd fx 8350...(1024x768 and lowest graphics) but with a lot of fps drop..

probably about close to max on everything, but i run with like 1366x768 or so

Sign in to follow this