YeOldLegends

Engine Upgrade Pictures

I find it hilarious they have put NDA so testers can't share info.

Matt, bruv...this game has like 600 players across EU/NA. Why do you need NDA? I won't even recommend this game to a friend even if you pay me. This is how bad APB is right now so I can't imagine that I can get any more disappointed by whatever it's on OTW.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Matt, bruv...this game has like 600 players across EU/NA. Why do you need NDA? I won't even recommend this game to a friend even if you pay me. This is how bad APB is right now so I can't imagine that I can get any more disappointed by whatever it's on OTW.

At this point sharing anything wouldn't even be hype it would be about keeping the lights on

• Like 1

They probably didnt show any pictures, cause they havent even started working on it. Maybe they are just trying to keep game alive.

• Like 1

APB has been the most enjoyable game I have played over such a long period, even though it has its frustrating moments. I can't make myself spend any more on this game though until I see concrete proof that LO are actually improving the game in a positive way.

(No, I don't think RIOT will be positive until they sort out the mess that is the current engine upgrade.)

It's been said so many times over the 9 years this game has been running, there is so much potential with the APB IP, but RTW and old G1 squandered it. I'm afraid that LO will meet the same fate.

hope it doesnt make my character look ugly

Just now, gogol said:

hope it doesnt make my character look ugly

Already running clay model graphics, don't need to worry about that.

Let's just hope they don't bugger up performance too much.

18 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Already running clay model graphics, don't need to worry about that.

Let's just hope they don't bugger up performance too much.

Matt said a few months ago that the performance had a much more stable and consistent, but slightly lower average frame rate.  I don't know about you but I'm willing to sacrifice a few frames off the top as long as it brings stability and gets rid of all of those micro-freezes.  But that was a few months ago, maybe they fixed the slightly lower frame rate since then.

Just now, BrandonBranderson said:

Matt said a few months ago that the performance had a much more stable and consistent, but slightly lower average frame rate.  I don't know about you but I'm willing to sacrifice a few frames off the top as long as it brings stability and gets rid of all of those micro-freezes.  But that was a few months ago, maybe they fixed the slightly lower frame rate since then.

Yeah, stable frames would be great but I'm not interested in a console experience. I want high frames and performance to match it, as I'm sure everyone wants. Very few people will continue to play if this game plays at 30fps but stable, Shooters/Competitive games aren't all that fun at that frame rate.

3 hours ago, Sayori said:

This thread is a duplicate of another where a few community members pointed out there are a lot of  "APB reviews"  happening the past year that would misrepresent APB the second they got the chance to.

that is partially why the NDA exists.

20 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

This thread is a duplicate of another where a few community members pointed out there are a lot of  "APB reviews"  happening the past year that would misrepresent APB the second they got the chance to.

They can "misrepresent" APB right now too. No need to have access to OTW.

And to be honest the only thing that gets misrepresented often is the business model. So I have some doubts about that NDA theory.

21 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Remember that pic?

25g3xug.png

I don't recall any outlet making news about it and that's exactly what we would want to see even if it's worse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sayori said:

They can "misrepresent" APB right now too. No need to have access to OTW.

And to be honest the only thing that gets misrepresented often is the business model. So I have some doubts about that NDA theory.

theory's are not fact they are guesses.

It was misrepresented in those awful APB reviews that came up from people who took things way out of context , and that's if they were accurate at all to begin with.

7 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Remember that pic?

25g3xug.png

I don't recall any outlet making news about it and that's exactly what we would want to see even if it's worse.

what you want , and what is best for APB and Little Orbit are two very different things.

What you "recall" doesn't change that the engine upgrade and problems with it would be blown out of proportion by those reviewers out there who do not do proper reviews

Yet enough people would see them to hurt apb's future.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Trust no One.

For logic, 3000++ players didnt carryed the engine update.

How could 1000 players Do It?

Apb Will rest the same for other 10 years

Edited by Queen of Love
Tipo

Here's an idea bring back Beacon problem solved 😄

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

18 hours ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Here's an idea bring back Beacon problem solved 😄

Not sure if it was this thread or a different one but I mentioned rotating events when there's enough of them similar to how gta 5 does.