vfterlife

Tiggs, its you? Little Orbit does not exist

31 minutes ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Thankfully they didnt. They would rather put it on OTW. More players = more bugs could be found faster meaning they could be fixed faster. Thats something LO doesnt underastand.

Anyone who knows anything about basic programming skills knows you alpha test then beta test.

The fact that the current regime knows how to operate a twitter page proves it isn't Tiggs

Edited by indi
  • Like 1

Then you admit that G1 and LO are not the same.

Thank you @CatInTuxedo7.

Everytime I see someone complaining about LO a Megadeth song comes to my mind. 

" I spread disease like a dog "

As a software developer and someono who worked quite some time with UE3, I understand how much time and patience you need to polish all the bugs and issues from the list, wich can only get bigger. Finishing a project is not an easy task and dates are always are subjects to change.

I'm not sure how big LO as a developers, but they may not have that much people to work. All im saying making things takes time.

Besides, honestly I think people should be greatful for things heppening to APB at all. I do wait for RIOT and engine upgrade as well. I'm just glad that there's things already heppening at all. It's too early to judge. 

Edited by Soundwave2142
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2019 at 3:33 AM, vfterlife said:

Just the facts:

The end of May.
No RIOT mode. (You, @MattScott personally promised us a new mode, first in March and then in the first half of May. You did not keep the word twice.)
No new engine OTW. (and even no screenshots! Imagine how far we are from OTW if they still cant even show screenshots.)
No support.

Nah man... Tiggs gave us flash sales and woke up tech support at 3am if the server's were down... she also personally replied to support tickets and even answered them when people posted in forums.  LO ain't Tiggs... it's something far below quality and much worse.

Just now, Hey! said:

Nah man... Tiggs gave us flash sales and woke up tech support at 3am if the server's were down... she also personally replied to support tickets and even answered them when people posted in forums.  LO ain't Tiggs... it's something far below quality and much worse.

she also randomly false banned people 

p.s. how do you manage to fuck up the quote system every single time

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

she also randomly false banned people 

p.s. how do you manage to fuck up the quote system every single time

Naw, Tiggs got a bad rap for banning a lot of popular closet cheaters.... it was only later she had a nervous breakdown and started banning everybody... can't really blame her though.  APB is full of dweebs.  As for actual SUPPORT Tiggs did a great job, be honest.  I mean she ANSWERED support tickets.......

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Then you admit that G1 and LO are not the same.

Thank you @CatInTuxedo7

Ok they are not same. LO has useless "alpha" test. By the way we cant be 100% about that since we havent seen any progress. But that is the only different thing between LO and G1. In everything else they are just same. 

43 minutes ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Ok they are not same. LO has useless "alpha" test. By the way we cant be 100% about that since we havent seen any progress. But that is the only different thing between LO and G1. In everything else they are just same. 

its not that we have not seen any progress its that you refuse to see.

Edited by Fortune Runner

23 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

its not that we have not seen any progress its that you refuse to see.

Ok what have they done in 1 year? 1 new JMB, unbanning cheaters so they can continue screwing up the game even more, trading system (not sure if somebody is using it) and some "SCPT" team (no one really cares about this).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Ok what have they done in 1 year? 1 new JMB, unbanning cheaters so they can continue screwing up the game even more, trading system (not sure if somebody is using it) and some "SCPT" team (no one really cares about this).

Once again there has been multiple threads with whole lists on this matter.

One list was made not more than a week or two ago.

You really are coming off pretty badly on this.

On 5/20/2019 at 12:38 PM, Saxtus said:

Give them a break

yep, they a smoll company.

what you expect ?

On 5/25/2019 at 3:59 AM, Hey! said:

Naw, Tiggs got a bad rap for banning a lot of popular closet cheaters.... it was only later she had a nervous breakdown and started banning everybody... can't really blame her though.  APB is full of dweebs.  As for actual SUPPORT Tiggs did a great job, be honest.  I mean she ANSWERED support tickets.......

yeah, very bad rap

on j cole levels

they also took 2-3 weeks for most tickets unless you complained on forums

but sure, everything was better back then

oh wow, and flash sales to milk the game they didnt update and that they neglected for 4 years.

do you realize that the permanent prices are on/below g1s "sale" niveau?

what a big step down LO is. i wish we had g1 back completely instead. 100%

45 minutes ago, neophobia said:

yeah, very bad rap

on j cole levels

i’d like to cordially invite you to shut your mouth 

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

i’d like to cordially invite you to shut your mouth 

can't keep the truth down

i will stand by my word

(tbh: never listened to a j cole track, only the "call me j cole bc i'm a shit wrapper" "meme" from years ago came to my mind lul

but it's nice to see that my word sparks such a beautiful response)

9 hours ago, neophobia said:

yeah, very bad rap

on j cole levels

they also took 2-3 weeks for most tickets unless you complained on forums

but sure, everything was better back then

oh wow, and flash sales to milk the game they didnt update and that they neglected for 4 years.

do you realize that the permanent prices are on/below g1s "sale" niveau?

what a big step down LO is. i wish we had g1 back completely instead. 100%

-So like 2-3weeks versus 6 months to answer tickets.  Tiggs +
-Flash sales and even special request sales and a forum presence that actually interacted. Tiggs + 

-An anticheat that actually worked versus a mass unbanning + Nekrova merge that in a couple months emptied out what was left of the playerbase. Tiggs +
-G1 over time actually put a lot into the game.  They aged as a company badly, and invested in fail platforms forcing them to downsize and lay-off their talented staff.
By contrast... in 1 year LO has promised the MOON and delivered... nothing worth a darn... why? Their staff is even smaller than G1's downsized. Who wins?
If after 1 year LO has sunk this low, it's a fail... but not entirely their fault... they inherited a dogfart that needed lots of work and they didn't have the means.  G1 actually mismanaged their funds.  In this case I call DRAW. =

LO is a whopping huge step down.  We shall soon see the death of the game, as they don't know what they're doing.  G1 lasted a hella longer with a lot more activity and interest then LO in 1 year, doesn't answer support tickets, doesn't interact with the players, what implementations they make are so far removed from what players want and need... like failed gun balance, promised Riot mode BR... etc... who LO isn't even a step DOWN from G1... it's a DIVE into Game Death.  Mark my words.

• Like 1

While you lost me at

11 minutes ago, Hey! said:

-An anticheat that actually worked 

I've still got to ask, what is your source for this data?

12 minutes ago, Hey! said:

- Their staff is even smaller than G1's downsized. 

9 minutes ago, Hey! said:

So like 2-3weeks versus 6 months to answer tickets.  Tiggs +

ticket response times were down to 6 weeks as of the last update iirc

10 minutes ago, Hey! said:

a forum presence that actually interacted. Tiggs +

i think we've yet to go a week without mattscott posting on the forums, compared to months of silence from tiggs/g1

11 minutes ago, Hey! said:

An anticheat that actually worked

are you talking about fairfight, the anticheat that hadnt been updated in a year and was false banning people?

or maybe you mean punkbuster, the actual laughing stock of the anticheat industry?

21 minutes ago, Hey! said:

G1 over time actually put a lot into the game

g1 always put just enough into apb to scam a profit out of players, nothing more nothing less

14 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Their staff is even smaller than G1's downsized

care to share a source for this?

iirc orbit has enough employees to have multiple development teams

15 minutes ago, Hey! said:

what implementations they make are so far removed from what players want and need... [...] promised [...] BR

survival.png

did you forget that g1 worked on a battle royale mode too?

as much as i dislike riot can you even imagine the dumpster fire that a g1 br would be?

and the reason we didnt get the trash pictured above (other than g1's incompetence) was because orbit bought apb lol

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Hey! said:

-So like 2-3weeks versus 6 months to answer tickets.  Tiggs +

mine was under 2. did you get your ticket reset for spamming support?

43 minutes ago, Hey! said:

-Flash sales and even special request sales and a forum presence that actually interacted. Tiggs + 

sales meant to milk us to distract how we were in fact betrayed is not a  +

44 minutes ago, Hey! said:

-An anticheat that actually worked versus a mass unbanning + Nekrova merge that in a couple months emptied out what was left of the playerbase. Tiggs +

a false ban anticheat is not a + and a merge for a dead server that is wasting money is a necessity so still not a  +

45 minutes ago, Hey! said:

-G1 over time actually put a lot into the game.  They aged as a company badly, and invested in fail platforms forcing them to downsize and lay-off their talented staff.

Sources? Because a lot of the community say otherwise.

46 minutes ago, Hey! said:

By contrast... in 1 year LO has promised the MOON and delivered... nothing worth a darn... why?

the list of work done by Little Orbit are on many threads , and a lot more than your  "nothing " claim.

47 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Their staff is even smaller than G1's downsized. Who wins?

source? because looks like speculation.

48 minutes ago, Hey! said:

G1 actually mismanaged their funds.  In this case I call DRAW.

No they milked us. that's not managing that's much much closer to con artist  extortion tactics

49 minutes ago, Hey! said:

LO is a whopping huge step down. 

Only by your opinion. Once again their list of work done in one years time shows otherwise.

50 minutes ago, Hey! said:

We shall soon see the death of the game, as they don't know what they're doing.

gotta start somewhere DUH

50 minutes ago, Hey! said:

G1 lasted a hella longer with a lot more activity and interest then LO in 1 year,

G1 lasted by milking us. And MattScott posts  by leaps and bounds more often than G1 ever did.

51 minutes ago, Hey! said:

doesn't answer support tickets,

ok we all know that's a lie. but yes support is not "instant"

Considering how support was spammed to I believe 70,000 tickets in the past , and still gets spammed by false reports ,  id say there's plenty of blame to go around on that one

54 minutes ago, Hey! said:

doesn't interact with the players

Because *GASP* they are actually  WORKING

55 minutes ago, Hey! said:

what implementations they make are so far removed from what players want and need... like failed gun balance, promised Riot mode BR... etc... who LO isn't even a step DOWN from G1... it's a DIVE into Game Death.  Mark my words.

A failed attempt and yet not giving up ? How else do people live and learn? They are going back to it sometime after the engine upgrade.

A promised riot mode? it's alpha testing was shortly postponed and the beta testing is happening soon. Rush things much?

I see a lot of your "opinion" yet we have all seen facts the past year.

Little Orbit is not perfect , no one is.

But for you to ignore anything they've done at all on those long lists of work they've done ......wow.  um yeah bye now.

• Like 2

LO answered my ticket in about a day or two. Maybe my ticket was a quick win, not all tickets will be, but I think that was pretty good going personally. 

wait what? they port it into unreal 3? i think 4 is out for a few years already. lol. once they ported to 3, 5 might be out. this game will always live in the past i guess.

Edited by myrothas

26 minutes ago, myrothas said:

wait what? they port it into unreal 3? i think 4 is out for a few years already. lol. once they ported to 3, 5 might be out. this game will always live in the past i guess.

the roadmap states how they have to upgrade to 3.5 first to get the bugs out before they can update to the newest version.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

the roadmap states how they have to upgrade to 3.5 first to get the bugs out before they can update to the newest version.

the update to unreal 4 will require a total rewrite anyway, at this point the 3.5 upgrade is just to ensure the game doesn’t die in the meantime