ElTacoBravo

Sexual chocolate members should run APB

Making fun of disabled and autism in this game is rampid in D chat, so I'm going to assume common sense isnt what hes talking about, if not then he can correct it.

5 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

Making fun of the disabled, real nice. Just when I thought this community could not get any lower, and yes we do have disabled and some slow members.

I wasn’t targetting the disabled or your disabled members. At most making fun of much you guys think you’re the shit. Congrats! You can win missions by hopping in a car, with a volcano carsurfing and 2 dogears leaning out the window!!!!!!! Wow! Soooooo Challenging.

That’s mainly what I was doing, seems you take everything a bit too literally. I don’t blame you though, all you know to do is complain when something doesn’t go your way and hit the 5 key on your keyboard to remote det.

2 hours ago, Asu said:

I wasn’t targetting the disabled or your disabled members. At most making fun of much you guys think you’re the shit. Congrats! You can win missions by hopping in a car, with a volcano carsurfing and 2 dogears leaning out the window!!!!!!! Wow! Soooooo Challenging.

That’s mainly what I was doing, seems you take everything a bit too literally. I don’t blame you though, all you know to do is complain when something doesn’t go your way and hit the 5 key on your keyboard to remote det.

No one think's there the shit you snowflakes just caint handle trash talk, and as far as game mechanics go, don't hate the player, hate the game.

On 5/19/2019 at 8:21 PM, ElTacoBravo said:

I think we can all agree that only they can save APB, it's the only way . 

# make APB great again 

# sexual chocolate 2020

what would they know? they'd nerf anything that isn't an nfas or an explosive weapon, and buff low yields and rc det, while nerfing flak jacket

and with how frequent they hackusate (ironic seeing how many shawbotters they used to roll pre-BE) they'd just ban 90% of the playerbase

damn good meme

Merged.

7 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

No one think's there the shit you snowflakes just caint handle trash talk

15 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

Making fun of the disabled, real nice. Just when I thought this community could not get any lower, and yes we do have disabled and some slow members.

Edited by claude

1 hour ago, claude said:

what would they know? they'd nerf anything that isn't an nfas or an explosive weapon, and buff low yields and rc det, while nerfing flak jacket

and with how frequent they hackusate (ironic seeing how many shawbotters they used to roll pre-BE) they'd just ban 90% of the playerbase

damn good meme

I would buff percs to make them a 1 shot kill first.

stupid thread lol.

a bunch of credit card warriors fighting over who sucks the least, although deep down they know they all suck. lmao. this is so 2014

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

I would buff percs to make them a 1 shot kill first.

that's brilliant , ofcourse that would only apply to clan members . cuz you know we the best 

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2019 at 8:21 PM, ElTacoBravo said:

I think we can all agree that only they can save APB, it's the only way . 

# make APB great again 

# sexual chocolate 2020

I totally agree with you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ElTacoBravo said:

that's brilliant , ofcourse that would only apply to clan members . cuz you know we the best 

That's rite, volcano will also now be able to shoot 5 rockets at a time with heat seeking lock on to vehicles. We will also be adding a chopper exclusive to SC members.

Merged.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:22 AM, ch4ncer said:

stupid thread lol.

a bunch of credit card warriors fighting over who sucks the least, although deep down they know they all suck. lmao. this is so 2014

We credit warriors keep this game alive.

1 hour ago, Willy Wonka said:

That's rite, volcano will also now be able to shoot 5 rockets at a time with heat seeking lock on to vehicles. We will also be adding a chopper exclusive to SC members.

Approved, please consider the option of making True-ogre a secondary weapon

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

We credit warriors keep this game alive.

I see you take a huge pride in that 🙂 any other signifficant life achievements ?

5 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

I see you take a huge pride in that 🙂 any other signifficant life achievements ?

None that are any concern to you.

On 5/27/2019 at 2:07 PM, Willy Wonka said:

None

Gotcha.

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, CookiePuss said:

Did I ever tell you he microwaves his eggs???

vqgLXfC.gif

Tried that out of curiosity.

WTF EWW

The taste nasty compared to cooking on the stove YUUUUUCK