Pjielip

Content File Locked (Damaged / Unreadable

So hello everyone,

When i was trying to start up the game, it didn't work. It has to update for some reason. After that, it would give a error everywhere. It as a error with my content files,

After some tries with repairing in the launcher ( that didn't work ) I tried to reinstall it trough steam, where i also got the same error.

The error is

"An error occurred while updating APB Reloaded (content file locked) :

D:/Steam/steamapps/common/APB Reloaded/APBGame/Content/Release/Package/DesignObjects/Weapons/Weapon_Armas_SubMachineGun_Pitbull.upk

I got the same error sometimes with the launcher it self. But got the same error but then with a Rudolf reindeer hat. So i got 2 errors every time that makes me not starting up the game, or reinstall it. I tried to look it up in the files, delete it or anything but it will say its unreadable or damaged so cant do anything with it.

Is anyone had the same problem or know how to get this fixed?

Update:

Kinda fixed it, downloaded the game on the website in my other disk. It works now but still confused why the files are not working before.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:36 AM, Pjielip said:

Update:

Kinda fixed it, downloaded the game on the website in my other disk. It works now but still confused why the files are not working before.

maybe corrupted update ? - its plausible - if u just run repair it could be fixed propably