3 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

And you know you are lying, theres been people unbanned that didnt deserve to be unbanned (there are some posting here like if nothing happened)... the rest are pure cheap excuses no one believes.

You are right. Matt said all people unbanned means that rotten apples gonna be unbanned as well. And i'm pretty sure that majority of community agreed on that although it was controversal overall.

5 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

You can give as many excuses as you want, karma is a fuzzy bunny...

Oh and i dont tone down anything and less with a troll with "helping" complex.

if all you wanted was an answer that doesn’t contradict your echo chamber, you should have just said that in the first place

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

if all you wanted was an answer that doesn’t contradict your echo chamber, you should have just said that in the first place

If you cant even understand what i type dont be so quick to put on your cape.

7 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

If you cant even understand what i type dont be so quick to put on your cape.

yeah yeah we get that you want to sit on your high horse and laugh as people complain about cheaters after orbit unbanned everyone, because you only see the world in black and white 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

While true, Matt knew exactly what to do to trigger a ban.

You shouldn't make it sound like he was simply playing the game when he was suddenly banned. 

Ive already said before he was testing it and it failed.

they're duplicating threads again and again no idea where its posted from me.

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

No answer. Thats all i needed to read, thanks.

the configuration gave false positives. we already said that.

On 5/20/2019 at 9:13 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Even MattScott was banned so he must be a cheater?

is that a statement ? provide a reference to the original source .

On 5/20/2019 at 9:22 AM, CookiePuss said:

You shouldn't make it sound like he was simply playing the game when he was suddenly banned. 

I don't even have a problem with the mass unbanning.... provided they had a SYSTEM in place like they PROMISED to deter actual cheating in future again.  they didn't.  They can't even respond to report tickets.  In fact... LO has succeeded in making Tiggs look good, who at least had fire sales, took forum requests for special sales, and was waking up the crew when the servers were broked and offline.  The only thing LO has done is say "I'm Sorry" in a very convincing way, while plunging the remnant of this game into a whole new BR mode.

After LO... APB will be offline and sunsetted.  I have no hope at all.

On 5/21/2019 at 2:22 AM, CookiePuss said:

both of the anti-cheat system was officially accepted an incorrect system bans . provided there is sufficient evidence, the erroneous prohibitions will cease .

p.s. Matt, do you have a comment explaining the situation?

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, Yood said:

is that a statement ? provide a reference to the original source .

MattScott has posted this on the forums

CookiePuss and  BXNNXD also know .

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

MattScott has posted this on the forums

CookiePuss and  BXNNXD also know .

original source

fd9128fdebb808500699e7a102e00fa3.png

On 5/20/2019 at 4:15 AM, LilyV3 said:

do you believe the majority of these banned accounts were non cheaters?

As one of those people who were wrongly banned by Tiggsfight I played for maybe 2 days before getting bored of this game again. It was a great idea to undo all of Tiggs screw ups because some people actually did come back.

Your usual brain dead biased thoughts again didnt even bother to think of the fact that cheaters can make new accounts for free as much as they want. If you really think that a cheater getting back their old account is gonna say "oh thank God I can cheat again because I got my old account back" then you are living proof that common sense isnt common at all. I can guarentee most of the people who cheated arent even subbed to APB cheats anymore and couldnt give rats patootie about their old accounts ESPECIALLY since our accounts had ALL their APB$ wiped from it. Please do us all a favor and stop killing our brain cells with your posts.

2 hours ago, Signarly said:

As one of those people who were wrongly banned by Tiggsfight I played for maybe 2 days before getting bored of this game again. It was a great idea to undo all of Tiggs screw ups because some people actually did come back.

Your usual brain dead biased thoughts again didnt even bother to think of the fact that cheaters can make new accounts for free as much as they want. If you really think that a cheater getting back their old account is gonna say "oh thank God I can cheat again because I got my old account back" then you are living proof that common sense isnt common at all. I can guarentee most of the people who cheated arent even subbed to APB cheats anymore and couldnt give rats patootie about their old accounts ESPECIALLY since our accounts had ALL their APB$ wiped from it. Please do us all a favor and stop killing our brain cells with your posts.

the huge rants of some of the most blatant cheaters shows quite well how mad  and therefore how well punishing a ban is, even if they can just reroll a new account. And APB dollars wiped, WOW, the most worthless currency in APB. There are a lot more things to those cheaters accounts that they value than APB $. It is also not about a bias, which you seem to not understand. And you yourself even show what the problem is, Matt unbanned people who were wrongly banned, which is good, but hardly any of them kept playing. Yet he unbanned thousands of not wrongly banned cheaters and this also drove a lot people away form the game. If you think this was positively for the game, then you are the one who is biased and killing his braincells by constantly telling and believing own lies.  It was not positive for the game and Player numbers are still in decline. It was only positive for the negligible few wrongly banned ones that still play And those cheaters who valued their accounts having gotten them back despite cheating and ruining the game for others. facts don't have bias, and look at the player numbers, they are getting lower and lower day by day. or keep living in denial. But I wonder what those people in denial will do should the servers ever actually shut down forever.

6 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

If you think this was positively for the game, then you are the one who is biased and killing his braincells by constantly telling and believing own lies.

“hey apb community we found out that fairfight has been and continues to issue false bans and be abused by staff but we aren’t going to do anything about it” - mattscott, moments before apb population hit 0

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

“hey apb community we found out that fairfight has been and continues to issue false bans and be abused by staff but we aren’t going to do anything about it” - mattscott, moments before apb population hit 0

population ging to 0 had nothing to do with that

but hey "we are going to unban everyone" -mattscott, moments before lots of legit players regulary throwing money at the game  mentally quitted apb.

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

but hey "we are going to unban everyone" -mattscott, moments before lots of legit players regulary throwing money at the game  mentally quitted apb.

I've checked this game in Easter after my ban.

Blatants everywhere, including few now "legit" players.

Most of population was gone, either banned (including said "legit" players hence unban) or driven away already by said "legits" too (because for some being legit is just not cheating but dethreating, being toxic etc. is fine 🙂 )

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

I've checked this game in Easter after my ban.

Blatants everywhere, including few now "legit" players.

Most of population was gone, either banned (including said "legit" players hence unban) or driven away already by said "legits" too (because for some being legit is just not cheating but dethreating, being toxic etc. is fine 🙂 )

The issue is, for the game to become better LO needs to make it a more fair experience. This means taking care of cheaters much better than it currently is, They didn't had to unban all cheaters, just those after a specific date when G1 went wild. all that we now have (again) is that cheaters learned in AB you can cheat wildly and sooner or later you get unbanned. and that happened a few times already. I have not seen any other game where a few legit bans led to full unbanning of all cheaters, but in APB we had that multiple  times that entire waves were unbanned even the most blatants amongst them. And if making the game a fairer one for all is something devs take seriously, they would not unban like that. And they would also take care of people dethreating, griefing, exploiting or  even this

9 hours ago, Glaciers said:

original source

fd9128fdebb808500699e7a102e00fa3.png

Lol, "sperglord".

Vesty is the best.