Yes, let's give it back to G1, or RTW.

They both did excellent jobs with APB.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Yes, let's give it back to G1, or RTW.

They both did excellent jobs with APB.

RTW went bankrupt. They didn't really have a choice. I don't even know why people fuzzy bunny as if RTW was even remotely similar to G1.

• Thanks 1

RTW had MAJOR reasons that were lacking in the thinking process on why they failed.

G1 well  they are fresh enough in our minds on how bad it went.

Little Orbit? The only one who actually cares enough about us and APB to clean up this mess.

11 hours ago, Alani said:

RTW went bankrupt. They didn't really have a choice.

They did have a choice, they could've run their shit properly and not gone bankrupt for the sake of a game that probably wouldn't have faired any better than G1's iteration of APB did if it had lasted more than a couple of months.

Edited by MrChan

On 5/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, Fortune Runner said:

RTW had MAJOR reasons that were lacking in the thinking process on why they failed.

G1 well  they are fresh enough in our minds on how bad it went.

Little Orbit? The only one who actually cares enough about us and APB to clean up this mess.

Yeah maybe they care, however how are we expected to enjoy the game with 0 updates?

1 hour ago, CatInTuxedo said:

Yeah maybe they care, however how are we expected to enjoy the game with 0 updates?

there has been updates though

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:31 AM, Fortune Runner said:

Unbanning all those cheaters surely was not cleaning up the mess. And I don't think it is caring as well. literally giving thousends of cheating accounts free again is far from caring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

Unbanning all those cheaters

Even MattScott was banned so he must be a cheater?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

Even MattScott was banned so he must be a cheater?

do you believe the majority of these banned accounts were non cheaters?

Edited by LilyV3

2 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

That's the problem. How do you find out who is in that "minority" of non-cheating?

FairFight flagging system was at best lacky, at worst... just didn't work.

At last year people were banned for playing game normally, all while people blatanted the hell out of game with zero consequences.

Be happy there was unban, otherwise my mug would still be long gone. My unban is "second chance" for game. (I mean by that point I didn't wanted to create second main, pour money into dead game and go through even more bullshoot than it was in 2016-2018 so I decided to give up, unless my account somehow gets unbanned - I must have someone above because it was freakin miracle to me.)

3 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

It does not matter what anyone believes.

There were false bans and also there was not adequate sound proof.

To accuse without a proper foundation is unacceptable.

Once again , even MattScott was banned. It did not work. To say those were justified is directly against MattScott himself for he was banned under it unjustly.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mitne said:

That's the problem. How do you find out who is in that "minority" of non-cheating?

FairFight flagging system was at best lacky, at worst... just didn't work.

At last year people were banned for playing game normally, all while people blatanted the hell out of game with zero consequences.

Be happy there was unban, otherwise my mug would still be long gone. My unban is "second chance" for game. (I mean by that point I didn't wanted to create second main, pour money into dead game and go through even more bullshoot than it was in 2016-2018 so I decided to give up, unless my account somehow gets unbanned - I must have someone above because it was freakin miracle to me.)

How do you even know that? They cant discern a cheater they can tell that IT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY? Please, don't-make-me-laugh.

Yeah there were updates 1 with new joker box. 1 with absolutely boring event. And some others with events that we had even before. Only thing that changed since G1 "left" is that there is new trading system (which ive never used and probably will never use it), ubanning cheaters new joker box that i wont buy until something is actually gona happen with this broken game

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

How do you even know that? They cant discern a cheater they can tell that IT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY? Please, don't-make-me-laugh.

this stuff is known because this was all explained when the unbans were happening?

any ff ban without documentation (re: evidence) was reversed, because orbit found both significant flaws in the way ff was analyzing “cheaters” and significant misuse of ff by g1 staff

you of all people should be on board with this, ive seen you post several suggestions on how to improve the game for new players - arguably step one is “don’t falsely ban new players”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Once again , even MattScott was banned. It did not work. To say those were justified is directly against MattScott himself for he was banned under it unjustly.

While true, Matt knew exactly what to do to trigger a ban.

You shouldn't make it sound like he was simply playing the game when he was suddenly banned. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

While true, Matt knew exactly what to do to trigger a ban.

You shouldn't make it sound like he was simply playing the game when he was suddenly banned. 

perhaps now that ff is no longer in use @MattScott can give us a few more details on how exactly he was falsely banned?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SillyBear said:

FairFight wasn't working properly. If you believe otherwise I feel sorry for you.

• Thanks 1

RIOT definitely is NOT the answer. No one asked for it or wanted it. 

Engine uograde and new content. A new map, minor weapons tweaks. Better matchmaking. 

All the stuff we all cry about for years. 

Nope, lets do BR!, it's the fad that's about to die out! 

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

FairFight wasn't working properly. If you believe otherwise I feel sorry for you.

No answer. Thats all i needed to read, thanks.

12 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

No answer. Thats all i needed to read, thanks.

First you need to form proper answer and not just jump on me.

*Sigh*... Fine. But I won't go deeper in YOUR delusions.

6 hours ago, SillyBear said:

How do you even know that?

LO said so. Do you know something we don't?

6 hours ago, SillyBear said:

They cant discern a cheater they can tell that IT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY?

Yeah. Since they run test to trigger freaking ban with several successes. And no, they CAN discern cheater (first months they did get rid of quite a lot of cheaters) but I assume whoever handles ban, slacks off. Then there is problem that this morons keep rerolling as well. And got tools which help them in that - HWID Spoofers, VPNs etc.

Edited by Mitne

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

First you need to form proper answer and not just jump on me.

*Sigh*... Fine. But I won't go deeper in YOUR delusions.

LO said so. Do you know something we don't?

Yeah. Since they run test to trigger freaking ban with several successes. And no, they CAN discern cheater (first months they did get rid of quite a lot of cheaters) but I assume whoever handles ban, slacks off. Then there is problem that this morons keep rerolling as well. And got tools which help them in that - HWID Spoofers, VPNs etc.

They allways did, lets give them more chances ;D

And you know you are lying, theres been people unbanned that didnt deserve to be unbanned (there are some posting here like if nothing happened)... the rest are pure cheap excuses no one believes.

12 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

7 hours ago, SillyBear said:

If you could tone down the attitude, that would be helpful. 

Please have patience with the players who have been paying attention, when it's clear that you have not. 

As far back as the Q&A Matt addressed the improper bans and the need for unbans. You can find the entire transcript in this thread. 

The relevant portions are as follows:

Q: The anti-cheat system. Will you be making any changes? 
A: This was the number one question. I think the community is super divided, especially the second part of the question. Will we be changing cheat detection? Absolutely. We’ve been working with Battleye, and we think that they are the market leader in client-side anti-cheat. We’re already three quarters of the way into the integration. The reason why we set this date was that we could get something concrete in place before announcing it, and also to allow the new support system to gain traction. But we think that this is the most important thing that we could implement to immensely help the game. We also mentioned that we’re keeping FairFight, but without doing auto-bans. The system has not been tuned for a year, and wasn’t being updated while the company was struggling. In my opinion with FairFight and Battleye, which will come in the next patch we put out, will be the ideal solution.

And this:

Q: Will there be unbans? Will it be a full reversal or partial reversal?
A: This is such a divisive issue. These last two weeks have been extremely busy for Little Orbit, especially with GDPR. What I did was sit on the customer support calls and worked through issues. We had FairFight auto-bans and I sat on the line with customers and logs, and we can clearly determine that there were improper bans. Those bans shouldn’t have been in place. It’s really hard for me to leave those bans in place. But I do want to say that this could raise issues of “oh these cheaters are bad” but specifically the bulk of the cheating bans are going to be reversed; the community is going to get a second chance. We’re not going to unban all players, for instance players committing credit card fraud, but we’re going to unban the majority of the bans. It’s going to be quite a bit of work trying to get the next patch out, but once that happens, and we get the updated FairFight with Battleye, there’s going to be unbans.

This has been discussed several times since. Feel free to use the search function yourself to learn more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

If you could tone down the attitude, that would be helpful. 

Please have patience with the players who have been paying attention, when it's clear that you have not. 

As far back as the Q&A Matt addressed the improper bans and the need for unbans. You can find the entire transcript in this thread. 

The relevant portions are as follows:

Q: The anti-cheat system. Will you be making any changes? 
A: This was the number one question. I think the community is super divided, especially the second part of the question. Will we be changing cheat detection? Absolutely. We’ve been working with Battleye, and we think that they are the market leader in client-side anti-cheat. We’re already three quarters of the way into the integration. The reason why we set this date was that we could get something concrete in place before announcing it, and also to allow the new support system to gain traction. But we think that this is the most important thing that we could implement to immensely help the game. We also mentioned that we’re keeping FairFight, but without doing auto-bans. The system has not been tuned for a year, and wasn’t being updated while the company was struggling. In my opinion with FairFight and Battleye, which will come in the next patch we put out, will be the ideal solution.

And this:

Q: Will there be unbans? Will it be a full reversal or partial reversal?
A: This is such a divisive issue. These last two weeks have been extremely busy for Little Orbit, especially with GDPR. What I did was sit on the customer support calls and worked through issues. We had FairFight auto-bans and I sat on the line with customers and logs, and we can clearly determine that there were improper bans. Those bans shouldn’t have been in place. It’s really hard for me to leave those bans in place. But I do want to say that this could raise issues of “oh these cheaters are bad” but specifically the bulk of the cheating bans are going to be reversed; the community is going to get a second chance. We’re not going to unban all players, for instance players committing credit card fraud, but we’re going to unban the majority of the bans. It’s going to be quite a bit of work trying to get the next patch out, but once that happens, and we get the updated FairFight with Battleye, there’s going to be unbans.

This has been discussed several times since. Feel free to use the search function yourself to learn more. 

You can give as many excuses as you want, karma is a fuzzy bunny...

Oh and i dont tone down anything and less with a troll with "helping" complex.