Fenton

Community standards of behavior.

6 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

Freedom of speech is a basic human right and is not exclusive to the U.S. Limiting it would be a human rights violation.

There is an accountability for what is said  regardless of you denying it.

Lets see you not get punched in the face for walking up to someone calling their wife a prostitute lol

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Lets see you not get punched in the face for walking up to someone calling their wife a prostitute lol

Punishment for diffamation is a different thing.

Freedom for Report a fact or an opinion ,or simple sing a stupid song is the base of western society.

Private doesnT means that banning who is against your taste or opinion is the right thing.

"In this shop W. are not allowed" 

Was a private property, the owner was free to allow who enter and who not. Was right, no?

was the 1933.

12 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

Freedom of speech is a basic human right and is not exclusive to the U.S. Limiting it would be a human rights violation.

Only if the government limit it. 

Do you think you can say whatever you like where you work, without consequence? Swear at your boss every day and not be disciplined? 

You should read up on freedom of speech. It's not what you think it is. 

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

If that happens you can sue the guy for assault and he'll end up in jail.

On 5/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, Recon_Puppy said:

A game doesn't need to be labeled as competitive for people to be competitive with it, thats purely a mindset thing. With how low pop the game is right now you might as well be listening to the same 10 people for hours on end, and with the way LO is going its only going to get smaller, especially if their plan for an unfinished riot mode gets released.

Even with small servers and going against the same people day to day, if you're fostering a relationship based on a game like this, be it competitive or friendly, you're doing things wrong in the area of mental health.
This explains why you made the thread, why petty things in the game are getting to bother you, and why most people in this game run to the forums to try and get changes made to build a different experience that isn't what the game was meant to be.

If you really think we can hear people on the in-game voice chat software based on distance in an action district to be "friendly" you're sorely mistaken; it was meant to be fairly filled trash talk. I'm not going on an Easter egg hunt for you, but David Jones (founder of RealTimeWorlds) made that clear in several interviews during the development of All Points Bulletin.
The experience is meant to be what it is, if you don't like it; /ignore it, like everyone in this thread is telling you.
For cases of clearly horrendous acts, such as white supremacy symbolism, the default button for a screenshot if you play on steam is F12, and you can put that screenshot in a report by going to your steam screenshot tab, clicking on "view on disk" and uploading it as an attachment with a report.

and lastly this post contradicts your other post, obviously you want people "punished" for talking smack. you don't think that will lower the population as well? I've been playing this game for years, watching this experience cultivate, and if i call you a gosh darn gosh darn and get banned for 30 days or something dumb like that, they've lost all my business.

If we're going to ban symbols of "fascism" we might as well ban symbols of communism while we're at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BlitzKitty said:

Even with small servers and going against the same people day to day, if you're fostering a relationship based on a game like this, be it competitive or friendly, you're doing things wrong in the area of mental health.
This explains why you made the thread, why petty things in the game are getting to bother you, and why most people in this game run to the forums to try and get changes made to build a different experience that isn't what the game was meant to be.

If you really think we can hear people on the in-game voice chat software based on distance in an action district to be "friendly" you're sorely mistaken; it was meant to be fairly filled trash talk. I'm not going on an Easter egg hunt for you, but David Jones (founder of RealTimeWorlds) made that clear in several interviews during the development of All Points Bulletin.
The experience is meant to be what it is, if you don't like it; /ignore it, like everyone in this thread is telling you.
For cases of clearly horrendous acts, such as white supremacy symbolism, the default button for a screenshot if you play on steam is F12, and you can put that screenshot in a report by going to your steam screenshot tab, clicking on "view on disk" and uploading it as an attachment with a report.

and lastly this post contradicts your other post, obviously you want people "punished" for talking smack. you don't think that will lower the population as well? I've been playing this game for years, watching this experience cultivate, and if i call you a gosh darn gosh darn and get banned for 30 days or something dumb like that, they've lost all my business.

Well, you see, I didn't make this thread, so you have the wrong person pointed out for that. As I have stated Trash talking is fine, its when it goes overboard and people get too "into" themselves that they start being toxic. There is a difference believe it or not, and I'm not stranger to trash talking, I have done my fair share.

If you get offended by words or children dressing as Nazis in a video game maybe the internet isn't for you. If anything they could implement a snowflake server?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

If that happens you can sue the guy for assault and he'll end up in jail.

Actually if you provoke a fight being hostile like that the one defending isn't held accountable.

But of course that's also  based off of the severity of the situation.

2 hours ago, africaaaaaa said:

If you get offended by words or children dressing as Nazis in a video game maybe the internet isn't for you. If anything they could implement a snowflake server?

wanting a common decency is not being a snowflake. its being a respectable honorable human being.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

wanting a common decency is not being a snowflake. its being a respectable honorable human being.

ignore them then if they're not up to your princess standards

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, africaaaaaa said:

If you get offended [...] children dressing as Nazis in a video game

afaik this is more of a legal issue, altho its also generally distasteful 

29 minutes ago, africaaaaaa said:

ignore them then if they're not up to your princess standards

when a person tries to justify behavior like that saying that anywhere this is allowed in life , you don't  get an ignore button *facepalm*

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

LOL since when were video games played by respectable honorable human beings ?

Funniest thing I've heard this year.

sometimes you just gotta live in the real world and accept things for what they are, idealism will get you nowhere.

1 hour ago, TheDogCatcher said:

LOL since when were video games played by respectable honorable human beings ?

Funniest thing I've heard this year.

sometimes you just gotta live in the real world and accept things for what they are, idealism will get you nowhere.

thats not what he was talking about

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

lmao

c

r

i

n

g

e

People just wanna get triggered

19 minutes ago, Intake said:

lmao

Reveal hidden contents

c

r

i

n

g

e

People just wanna get triggered

he said freedom of speech and such to imply he can do as he pleases.

I'm not upset in the slightest

No matter what any gaming company does, they cant fix spoiled kids who was raised by shit parents who just give said spoiled kids their credit cards to leave them alone so they can go do whatever they want on the internet as long as it leaves them alone.

• Like 1