Riverwind

05/18/19 no characters at char selection screen

youtube can be used to prove that as well

"googling matrix online"

Dead 4 years later

Merged.

anyone else remember the 3 mmos that cartoon network tried to make in the 90s? Star wars clone wars. The Kids next door. wasn't there a few more?

Look, Deacon, we know you're drunk, but if you're going to post off topic stuff every 3 minutes then go post in the off topic sub forum.

It's okay. I'm 20 and I'm already senile as heck. Long live Fallen Earth!

I asked Snopes if the servers would be up soon and Snopes said "this story is mostly false".

We all know what that means.

I know little orbit is working hard on fixing these issues, but I really, really wish they happened during the week.  I look forward all week to having 10+ uninterrupted hours to play.  But the last 4 weekends, server is down.  A tear runs down my cheek.

2 minutes ago, theemole said:

im in

Me too, slick as you please. 

Told yeh Snopes said "mostly false".

Let the devs do their job...the game is worth waiting for... no reason to be upset it's just a game...go play another game... Remember all those things I was told when I was upset about the game not working? I remember.

I find this funny actually. So many upset people.

So to all of y'all upset and who told me these various comments and I see quite a few of you who are upset I tell you the same things you told me, go play another game, I am.

Edit: The irony is sweet.

Edited by Boundsoul
Irony

was playing 6 hours ago and all was fine  But now i can't Get my chars to load so i CAN play.

I have problem with character screen, its empty,  i was try 3 times to log in and i see same. Now i do filecheck, i hope this wil fix this issue.