Dude. Just give us the video. At least we deserve to know who is responsible for that.

1 minute ago, Eric Cloud said:

And i am laughing soooooooooooo  hard at being the one she accused  XD

Like how did this all happen in the first place? Everyone was PVP'ing and maybe someone got pissed and just abused there power? 

Like... cool little joke that got out of hand?

Would still love to see the actual "proof" though. Kind of laughable that  Aroa will not link or post te videos they took.

is fine, video show it, punishment will be done, all fine.

Dunno why some players here are nervous about it. If your friend abused of being gm, your friend have a big mental problem lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aroa Croft said:

i did a ticket, video i did for ticket, not for fun, sharing it for see how a gm abuse power is fun? no its not fun, it only shows a game where a new gm is abusing, lets show nice things, not crap thing, no more toxicity to game ;D

Toxicity is openly accusing someone of doing something.   Yet offering no proof to the people you made the open accusation to.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WreckageExplorer said:

Can we seriously just ban Aroa from the forums so they don't get any more attention?

why not ban to you?  so you not get more atention?

1 minute ago, Aroa Croft said:

is fine, video show it, punishment will be done, all fine.

Dunno why some players here are nervous about it. If your friend abused of being gm, your friend have a big mental problem lol

sooo, post the video?

Just now, WreckageExplorer said:

sooo, post the video?

i did already a ticket,  you dont know what mean, profesionality? if i do a ticket with videos is for show to gms, not you, and i linked ritual Lo my video in chat

1 hour ago, Aquefire69 said:

Like how did this all happen in the first place? Everyone was PVP'ing and maybe someone got pissed and just abused there power? 

Like... cool little joke that got out of hand?

Would still love to see the actual "proof" though. Kind of laughable that  Aroa will not link or post te videos they took.

Lol idk what the hell happened but i logged in and started seeing chickens  XD

why not ban to you?  so you not get more atention?

Let's not go in that direction, otherwise this coversation will just become a lake of toxic waste. Just give us the proof or admit that you don't have anything. We all here love this game and we all deserve to know what is going on.

Just now, nC_mixam said:

Let's not go in that direction, otherwise this coversation will just become a lake of toxic waste. Just give us the proof or admit that you don't have anything. We all here love this game and we all deserve to know what is going on.

stop boring me, i have it!! came on.

Leave gms do their job plz!!

While this is being investigated by our team, I'd like to ask all of you to refrain from breaking the rules of these forums.

~@mayii

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nC_mixam said:

Exactly! 

Like this game actually helps with my anxiety and such Like when I am having a bad time I come here to have a sort of escape. Even just exploring the map helps as it is so big and there is so much to explore. 

there are some trolls and etc. Which is to be expected of a game. But people who actually want to play and not mess with others...where is the video that yu took? Yu said 5? Why not post it to show what actually happened so it can be avoided in the future? 

Also how many people were effected by this?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amayii said:

While this is being investigated by our team, I'd like to ask all of you to refrain from breaking the rules of these forums.

~@mayii

Works for me.

Can we make the Aroa issue a public apology after Eric is exonerated? 

Only seems fair to me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maximillian Singh said:

Works for me.

Can we make the Aroa issue a public apology after Eric is exonerated? 

Only seems fair to me.

Can you STOP harashing me?, plz stop?

Edited by Aroa Croft

1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

i did already a ticket,  you dont know what mean, profesionality? if i do a ticket with videos is for show to gms, not you, and i linked ritual Lo my video in chat

Seen the video, think it is hilarious you are accusing me just cause i am standing in LA

So it's harassing you to point out that you accused Eric of that in Global chat.

You are playing the victim, when Eric is the victim of that toxic statement.

You start the problem, but when you get heat for it you start crying harassment.    

See you all in the game.   This is a waste of our time.   

PEACE  😄😄 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cloud said:

Seen the video, think it is hilarious you are accusing me just cause i am standing in LA

Is the video uploaded online? Or just privately sent to yu?

4 minutes ago, Aquefire69 said:

pm

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aquefire69 said:

I see and hear everything!

1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

Can you stop accusing me? 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cloud said:

I see and hear everything!

Can you stop accusing me? 

i say, i suspect of you because you on who, but in same time i suspect of others " haters" i have.

I was first person converted in a chicken, so is obviusly person have something againts me, thats because i suspect was you, but suspect is not acuse, is diferent.

If you feel acused, because i suspected of you, i  sorry, but must understand things happened and situation happened.