i just enter in game and someone is coverting me in to a chicken, no asking for it,  i asked for quit but nobody says nothing, just happened now, i have video proof

Me  too..gets turned into chicken for no reason ...tells gm to kindly ***** ** in global..then gets killed and flagged for pvp.

Hello Aroa,

Could you tell me if this is still going on?

Ritual

13 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello Aroa,

Could you tell me if this is still going on?

Ritual

its is 5 min ago or 10 min ago, i pleased asked for quit, i recieved insults

dunno what  new gms you have, but obviusly they are not neutral at all, just trolls, no profesional

i sending video, maybe apear in who

Merged.

by the way can i enter in game, and quit that on my chars?

Edited by Aroa Croft

44 minutes ago, Aroa Croft said:

its is 5 min ago or 10 min ago, i pleased asked for quit, i recieved insults

dunno what  new gms you have, but obviusly they are not neutral at all, just trolls, no profesional

i sending video, maybe apear in who

Merged.

by the way can i enter in game, and quit that on my chars?

upload the video on youtube

1 minute ago, tiago0182 said:

Yeah where is the video?

happened to my csg character as well, I have a screenshot of it. Some advice, fe players are toxic liars, probably shouldn't trust them to have gm commands.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tiago0182 said:

video is sent to gms  by a ticket.

Obviusly i have suspect who did, the same person who already put me a negative status is same person who did, i sure 100 percent.

Fallen earth need quit " haters" from game, they do a lot damage to game

as sure i was first person who was chicken, that person try cover doing same to all others for fun, using gm power for troll players

Edited by Aroa Croft
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mcgeek said:

happened to my csg character as well, I have a screenshot of it. Some advice, fe players are toxic liars, probably shouldn't trust them to have gm commands.

Kind of generalizing a large group based on a few aren't ya?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tiago0182 said:

server is dows for this ?

yes for about 2 hours

4 minutes ago, Mcgeek said:

this time ritual need give a name to us who did or at leat " perma ban" that player because, that action deserves that, in my opinion

2 minutes ago, Eric Cloud said:

Yeah no kidding...like some players are obvious trolls and can be ignored. But I have met a lot of people in the game who are great people. Like helping each other out.

It just seems like the GM stuff should be taken more seriously. The screening process should be more intense I guess? So this does not happen again...

• Like 1

Sucks that this happened, but naming a player in global chat while offering no proof to the other players is sad.

I agree on the permaban.   

Free GM's, well ya gonna get what you pay for.  😄 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cloud said:

it's ok, it's mcgee afterall. 

1 minute ago, Aquefire69 said:

Yeah no kidding...like some players are obvious trolls and can be ignored. But I have met a lot of people in the game who are great people. Like helping each other out.

It just seems like the GM stuff should be taken more seriously. The screening process should be more intense I guess? So this does not happen again...

the rat has been caught, video i recorded have time and all, i am sure 100 percent ritual will get that rat ;D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aroa Croft said:

the rat has been caught, video i recorded have time and all, i am sure 100 percent ritual will get that rat ;D

So post the video.  Surely you saved a copy and didn't just put it on the ticket and delete it.

Name and shame baby.  😄

1 minute ago, Maximillian Singh said:

So post the video.  Surely you saved a copy and didn't just put it on the ticket and delete it.

Name and shame baby.  😄

i have to show video to ritual and i did, you are a nobody in this game, my friend

• Like 1

Just now, Aroa Croft said:

i have to show video to ritual and i did, you are a nobody in this game, my friend

Says the nobody.

• Like 3

Just now, Aroa Croft said:

you don't have a video. you're just here to stir up trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

Sheesh you could just say "I don't want to show anyone else"  Don't have to be a rude **** about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aquefire69 said:

yeah heard that it wa said it was him as well... But like Eric Cloud has always been a pretty decent guy. 

Proof or it did not happen...like if yu have the video proof then why are yu not sharing it? Sounds fishy.

And i am laughing soooooooooooo  hard at being the one she accused  XD

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aroa Croft said:

you are a nobody who recovered acount bannedby lo, maybe more than me
 lol

i have, really i have 5 videos , 2 of they ritual have, believe or not, i dont care ;D

you need to copy what i posted, i writed about i think can be eric, but i cant confirm it, you can ticket that, you are free, i ticket video proff of your " probably friend" abusing gm powers...

Is there an English translation for the above?  TIA

1 minute ago, Aquefire69 said:

yeah heard that it wa said it was him as well... But like Eric Cloud has always been a pretty decent guy. 

Proof or it did not happen...like if yu have the video proof then why are yu not sharing it? Sounds fishy.

i did a ticket, video i did for ticket, not for fun, sharing it for see how a gm abuse power is fun? no its not fun, it only shows a game where a new gm is abusing, lets show nice things, not crap thing, no more toxicity to game ;D

• Like 1