VanilleKeks

In-game Moderation Is A Joke

55 minutes ago, Yood said:

yes Runner , yes .

in the Easter event 24/4 GMs handed out the codes of the rooster costumes . question ! what is the reporting of the GM team on distributed codes ?

When was this? this year with Little Orbit? If before  Little Orbit  then irrelevant to Little Orbit.

17 hours ago, Yood said:

my friend GM . will increase my chance to win the event ? Yes .

15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

no.

So no.

20 hours ago, Glaciers said:

depends on what constitutes suspicion and how long investigation takes

while it might sound great to say you’d put up with gaming interruptions to better fight cheating, i doubt the general majority would enjoy being booted offline on “suspicion” of cheating - no matter how quick

If there was constant GM monitoring in the background aka nobody knows there on, a comprehensive anti hack and hack det system in place it wouldnt take that long as all the info is right there. It might not be enjoyable to have to sit and wait however you cant have your cake and eat it too. If ppl want this kind of stuff they gota be willing to roll with what comes with it and if they arent ok with it then remove all anti hacks and just let things run their course then nobody has to worry about interruptions or consequences.

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Wrong. lawsuits in the news prove it does in fact hurt APB and Little Orbit. And the ones wrongly banned do in fact sue over it.

You're only thinking of yourselves and would only hurt APB and Little Orbit if you ran the company this way.

Thankfully only MattScott has that god tier beard.

Theres a difference between wrongfully banned and suspended over suspicion. A suspension means its not perm and can just as easily go away. As I said above ppl gota be willing to put up with what comes with this stuff and if they arent then they should stop calling for stronger anti hack measures. Nothing is perfect and any kind of measure like this has its chance of false positives. LO isnt G1 they actually care and arent just banning for nothing so I see them properly vetting these kinds of things unlike Tiggs did with her power abuse.

47 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

and if they arent ok with it then remove all anti hacks and just let things run their course then nobody has to worry about interruptions or consequences.

that’s a very stupid black and white view, anticheats aren’t all or nothing 

12 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

that’s a very stupid black and white view, anticheats aren’t all or nothing 

Anti cheats either work or dont so in a way yes it is that straight foward.

52 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Theres a difference between wrongfully banned and suspended over suspicion. A suspension means its not perm and can just as easily go away. As I said above ppl gota be willing to put up with what comes with this stuff and if they arent then they should stop calling for stronger anti hack measures. Nothing is perfect and any kind of measure like this has its chance of false positives. LO isnt G1 they actually care and arent just banning for nothing so I see them properly vetting these kinds of things unlike Tiggs did with her power abuse.

If you knew how Little Orbit actually handles bans none of this would of been said.

Little Orbit ALREADY temp bans those with enough evidence on suspicious activity.

Little Orbit  DOES NOT ban just because you died and hackusated.

What people are calling for on this thread is not justice but banning anyone even suspicious to them at all.

Which falls under hackusations that G1 banned over , that you say is not what is being said , but the deeds are exactly that.

That is in fact a power abuse that this thread , as well as yourself deny being called for doing , but is in fact just that.

If you suspect someone use /report and record a video LONG enough in length for the whole match so that there is enough view of it all.

If you do not do at least use /report and then claim "Little Orbit does nothing" or that " report does not work" when in fact there have been perm bans from it  then it is you at fault.

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

No anti cheat works 100% *facepalm*

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

that’s not how most anticheats work at all, but okay

i just say my comment, LO should decide to work on this issue. i dont know how, but there is something that can be done to control game having dudes running around with speed hack. 

yes there are people easily bypassing BattleEye. there should be some GM available in districts, replying live requests. like voting team members if they need help of a GM and then if the answer is "yes we need a GM look into these player(s)" then GM comes and if the team member are right, he/they get ban for a week or so. at least they become less blatant (like now they are using speed hack  or teleportation with no fear of getting banned)..

all im saying is : (forget me for issues in typing)

2wz4X30.png

Edited by PersianTiger

On 5/17/2019 at 9:18 PM, Equilibrio said:

To my understanding GM's can't ban. I understand the frustration of blatant cheaters, especially the re rolls (at least what I mostly see). But since they don't have the power to do much, it's kind of a waste of time to even have them there. Although they do set the tone for cheaters to watch out, and seem to have a positive influence on the toxic district chat which is a nice change. Try not to ask to much from them, I mean I have yet to see games where the company has members playing in the game itself. All you can really do is report, try and get video, and hope the anti-cheat catches them. Its the nature of F2P sadly. Just remember there is a good game underneath all the crap, and no one's account is exempt from being caught. Just try and enjoy the good things lol. 

because those arent REAL GM's.  Those are "Voluteer GM's" with 0 power.  Basically they are glorified forum mods, and only report suspicious behavior to real GMs.  It makes 0 sense to me why they even made volunteer GM's as they cant do anything, and are a complete joke and worthless.  Maybe they made them to scare people into thinking they were the real deal, which is pretty adorable.  They honestly need to stop calling them that since they arent GM's.

I miss the old days when REAL gms were on the server and would insta mute people, float people who were breaking rules, insta ban etc.  Thats what is needed right now.  Its pretty ridiculous.  

3 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

i just say my comment, LO should decide to work on this issue. i dont know how, but there is something that can be done to control game having dudes running around with speed hack. 

yes there are people easily bypassing BattleEye. there should be some GM available in districts, replying live requests. like voting team members if they need help of a GM and then if the answer is "yes we need a GM look into these player(s)" then GM comes and if the team member are right, he/they get ban for a week or so. at least they become less blatant (like now they are using speed hack  or teleportation with no fear of getting banned)..

2wz4X30.png

This is how it USED TO BE. Even up to LO takeover, it was like this.  We say something on the forums, tiggs, puck etc would show up and poof fixed.  Once they took over, good luck ever getting any CS or GM to help you, and tickets take 6-8 months to even get a canned response. 

I have to assume there are greater future plans for GMs. 

They can't stay as they are forever, right?

3 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

2wz4X30.png

I assume that the tickets of the team, the GMs should have the prerogative in the treatment of the support before regular requests for assistance .

Edited by Yood

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I have to assume there are greater future plans for GMs. 

They can't stay as they are forever, right?

what greater plans ? they should be like 4 or 5 of em in every populated district. and no they don't need to be active for ever, they change their position by 2 or 3 hours. is it much to expect a GM this amount of service's ? im not talking about Moderators or Developers no, these GMs are who that appliciants thats been chosen by LO from regular users. like me and you.

4 hours ago, Yood said:

I assume that the tickets of the team, the GMs should have the prerogative in the treatment of the support before regular requests for assistance .

what ? i couldn't understand your sentences. 

19 hours ago, Glaciers said:

that’s not how most anticheats work at all, but okay

If it works then there wouldnt be any hackers. If it doesnt work hackers get past it and we see them in game. What other between work and doesnt is there?

15 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If it works then there wouldnt be any hackers. If it doesnt work hackers get past it and we see them in game. What other between work and doesnt is there?

i can only assume you're pretending to be this ignorant on purpose, as you've just said "no anticheat has ever worked" - do you not understand how dumb that statement sounds?

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

i can only assume you're pretending to be this ignorant on purpose, as you've just said "no anticheat has ever worked" - do you not understand how dumb that statement sounds?

tenor.gif

On 5/21/2019 at 12:51 AM, Mitne said:

Sounds like globalist agenda to me. So big and huge NOPE

Aren't we already part of globalist agenda in civilized modern world?

• Like 1