VanilleKeks

In-game Moderation Is A Joke

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

New World Order is your solution? *facepalm*

I'm not advocate for mark of the beast aka cancer chip.

14 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

A gm position should never be granted to a player it doesnt matter your excuse is.

What?

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What?

A gm position should never be granted to a player it doesnt matter what the possible excuse could be.

I expressed it wrong.

Edited by SillyBear
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

A gm position should never be granted to a player it doesnt matter what the possible excuse could be.

I expressed it wrong.

Oh, like volunteer players vs hired pro GMs?

8 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Neither am I and being tracked like a "chip" is just another step towards it. You know the governments misuse anything they get a hold of. Its why I cringe over the thought of it.

9 hours ago, SillyBear said:

fully support.  GM is a simple player who plays with a certain group of people , sooner or later abuse is inevitable . LO needs to have an internal security system .

• Thanks 1

It's that bad again already?

Damn I have really missed out on the grace period where the playing field had been even.

What they could do is track and flag the financial information used by these hackers, ban them via their debit card, credit cards, pay pal, etc. It would avoid a required "Mark of the beast" and give GMs access to records that would provide them with the power to instantly ban a script kid the moment they tried to use financial information in the game. In addition to doing that, they could use the time to hire a few extra people from what it seems.

As for players being given GM privileges that could be done in a way that would prevent these volunteers from being put in an abusive position of power. Rather than giving volunteer GMs permanent ban abilities, scale it down to temporary bans that scale over time. Which can be another system of which paid GMs review the cases of these temporarily banned accused, and filter out the hackers that way.

Just now, Zian said:

Damn I have really missed out on the grace period where the playing field had been even.

What they could do is track and flag the financial information used by these hackers, ban them via their debit card, credit cards, pay pal, etc. It would avoid a required "Mark of the beast" and give GMs access to records that would provide them with the power to instantly ban a script kid the moment they tried to use financial information in the game. In addition to doing that, they could use the time to hire a few extra people from what it seems.

As for players being given GM privileges that could be done in a way that would prevent these volunteers from being put in an abusive position of power. Rather than giving volunteer GMs permanent ban abilities, scale it down to temporary bans that scale over time. Which can be another system of which paid GMs review the cases of these temporarily banned accused, and filter out the hackers that way.

The GMs should not be entitled to any prohibition . the maximum opportunity for the GMs is to simply kick the player from the areas to the character selection page .

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zian said:

Its not that bad again (at the moment) but some people hackusate a whole lot (even over a car killing them) so its just that time again for a thread like this.

Disclaimer : I already posted I seen a few suspicious people so I am not saying they do not exist. That would be foolish.

Well done on summing up middle ground like that. Impressive. Most wouldn't even attempt to.

As for GM's , by all means correct me if I am wrong on any of this  , but I believe the player selected GM's who help monitor have no ban authority but can elevate it to where those that do can inspect and ascertain any information.

The GM's employed by Little Orbit are the ones with ban authority and they do not ban someone just for being suspicious like G1 did in the past (which is why Little Orbit unbanned to be fair and just)

There have been permanent bans made for those who had clear evidence against them.

It is done silently because naming and shaming only generates paranoia and toxicity which has been shown plenty of by how G1 did this.

Which is why I agree with Little Orbits policy on this as well.

I do not believe there is a perfect solution to anything that challenges us in life because no one is perfect and we all act in our own ways because of it.

I mean for example has anyone ever agreed on the same favorite pizza?

Or do people have the same spending habits when they go to the mall?

Such is the same with anything to do with APB.

The difference is , Little Orbit is giving it their all.

Something that no one has ever done for us before , and certainly the big companies now a days do not do at all.

G1 followed the path of those big companies and it crushed them for not caring about the players just as on the news the big companies are failing now for it as well.

It will take time for the work to be done but we are getting there.

Little by little ,update by update.

But as long as we pull together we will get there.

Players need to use /report and if possible record suspicious activity and turn it in while being careful over hackusations since some players are just better (they are gold for a reason in silver district)

Little Orbit has to do their part by finishing the engine upgrade (which SPCT is proof they are working on that)

And then when something comes to get in our way , to stand as a family together , and overcome.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Its not that bad again (at the moment) but some people hackusate a whole lot (even over a car killing them) so its just that time again for a thread like this.

Disclaimer : I already posted I seen a few suspicious people so I am not saying they do not exist. That would be foolish.

Well done on summing up middle ground like that. Impressive. Most wouldn't even attempt to.

As for GM's , by all means correct me if I am wrong on any of this  , but I believe the player selected GM's who help monitor have no ban authority but can elevate it to where those that do can inspect and ascertain any information.

The GM's employed by Little Orbit are the ones with ban authority and they do not ban someone just for being suspicious like G1 did in the past (which is why Little Orbit unbanned to be fair and just)

There have been permanent bans made for those who had clear evidence against them.

It is done silently because naming and shaming only generates paranoia and toxicity which has been shown plenty of by how G1 did this.

Which is why I agree with Little Orbits policy on this as well.

I do not believe there is a perfect solution to anything that challenges us in life because no one is perfect and we all act in our own ways because of it.

I mean for example has anyone ever agreed on the same favorite pizza?

Or do people have the same spending habits when they go to the mall?

Such is the same with anything to do with APB.

The difference is , Little Orbit is giving it their all.

Something that no one has ever done for us before , and certainly the big companies now a days do not do at all.

G1 followed the path of those big companies and it crushed them for not caring about the players just as on the news the big companies are failing now for it as well.

It will take time for the work to be done but we are getting there.

Little by little ,update by update.

But as long as we pull together we will get there.

Players need to use /report and if possible record suspicious activity and turn it in while being careful over hackusations since some players are just better (they are gold for a reason in silver district)

Little Orbit has to do their part by finishing the engine upgrade (which SPCT is proof they are working on that)

And then when something comes to get in our way , to stand as a family together , and overcome.

too sugary.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

youre too salty

I'm being realistic . 

the game has a support team , their work is more correct and relevant . GMs simply aides , volunteers , often incompetent in game and also abusing as ordinary players . the SPCT team of testers are just assistants , volunteers , often incompetent in the game and also abusing as simple players .

contain twenty-testers three available OWT server unprofitable . tests can be conducted more open on the old system G1 .

CH52O4jeh1.jpg

Edited by Yood

hearing that we need GM's i can relate to a lot of what @VanilleKeks has said.

i myself was intrested in a position as GM poorly enough i m not going to join becous i have othe appointments to do. stil i find that a GM has a bit of a to less say in things.

A friend of mine is GM at EA ( not going to mention names). i had the opportunity to see and hear what it took to be a GM.

Stil if a GM is pulling a person from a spot and puts him on a crane in the map where  u can't get off. than i find it abusing from powers in some point.

GM's are needed to help people and be able to provide answers. a lot of gm's i seen said to every question asked by a person to send a message to customers support.

i can be mistaken but i can also relate to see certain questions being so stupid that thats an outway for it.

GM's are needed - i would prefer if they had more possibilities - i would prefer that there a bit more serious - i wonder why GM's get a better chance if they are from NA than from EU or Azia

2 hours ago, Yood said:

incompetent

2 hours ago, Yood said:

abusing

how so?

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

til if a GM is pulling a person from a spot and puts him on a crane in the map where  u can't get off. than i find it abusing from powers in some point.

A few of us ask for that

17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

incompetent . how so?

my friend GM . will increase my chance to win the event ? Yes .

Keep GM power the way it is: "give them more power".

Hand them more power:  "they have too much power".

For exactly those blatant beyond human action spinners FF would be needed. Once you bypass BE it is virtually giving you free "Do whatever retarted stuff you want" powers. 

A proper configured FF would never ban innocents but surely get triggered by this blatant behavior. And thus, while not erasing cheating at all, force them to tone down their settings.

But people going above rank 100 blatantly cheating is absolutely horrible and destructive for the game. And getting beyond 200 is just beyond. LO's cheater policy is way too soft, and will just hurt the game over a long time. 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:44 AM, Salvick said:

The only solution I've found to solve these issues was completely stopping playing...again.

That sadly is exactly what the majority of people I played APB with is doing.

21 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Same but internet id is needed with all the hacking going on. I'm talking about real world hacking not the cheaters in game paying for hacks, there not hackers.

Edited by Willy Wonka

On 5/18/2019 at 5:22 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Little Orbit is not refusing to deal with cheating , but they are refusing to ban without absolute proof.

The in game moderation that you guys are calling for would only hurt APB more.

We don't need another ban era of what G 1 did.

I don't know about other servers but on Jericho I only seen 3 people I would say are suspicious this past week , and I haven't seen them since so far.

It wouldnt. If your suspected of a crime dont the police arrest you and do their investigation and if ur found to not be the person then released? Thats how it should be here give GMs ban power and let em do their job keeping servers clean and if its found these ppl arent hacking there allowed back into the game. Right now as it stands GMs are a joke.

• Thanks 1

On 5/18/2019 at 3:02 AM, Deadliest said:

Over the years APB reloaded has a cheating cycle judging by the nature of a PVP free2play game even if there were only legit players one could still be delusional or toxic and cheat. If one person could cheat without any consequences it will breed in more cheaters, even if there were bans it will bring further rageful cheaters as they all think of themselves as the main forces of the game, they become shallow and they will continue to cheat regardless of the reasons, triggering the vicious cycle of cheaters. Definitely bad for the game including among other factors that bring this cause and effect, in result players disappearing or ended up cheating. 

I agree. And I do believe this is that vicious cycle.

It wasn't THAT bad in 2011-2013, but then again we got huge population in comprasion to now so even if we had such guy or two - it was easy to avoid them by switching district.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:18 AM, Equilibrio said:

I understand the frustration of blatant cheaters, especially the re rolls (at least what I mostly see).

No. I don't understand it.

It's not understandable to cheat to screw cheaters. You just make them blend in.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:02 AM, xHenryman90x said:

Worldwide personal ID is the only way to weed out cheaters.

Sounds like globalist agenda to me. So big and huge NOPE

DWrRHK7WkAE1oOm.jpg

OH NO NO NO NO Seeing people who defended this game making post against the things that is wrong with this game that i pointed out months ago and got down voted for.

22 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It wouldnt. If your suspected of a crime dont the police arrest you and do their investigation and if ur found to not be the person then released? Thats how it should be here give GMs ban power and let em do their job keeping servers clean and if its found these ppl arent hacking there allowed back into the game. Right now as it stands GMs are a joke.

depends on what constitutes suspicion and how long investigation takes

while it might sound great to say you’d put up with gaming interruptions to better fight cheating, i doubt the general majority would enjoy being booted offline on “suspicion” of cheating - no matter how quick

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Wrong. lawsuits in the news prove it does in fact hurt APB and Little Orbit. And the ones wrongly banned do in fact sue over it.

You're only thinking of yourselves and would only hurt APB and Little Orbit if you ran the company this way.

Thankfully only MattScott has that god tier beard.

14 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

no.

yes Runner , yes .

in the Easter event 24/4 GMs handed out the codes of the rooster costumes . question ! what is the reporting of the GM team on distributed codes ?

Edited by Yood