Sign in to follow this  
nzane

So when is RIOT going live?

Soon™

Edited by Gothina

Just give them the time guys, we still waiting for the engine upgrade and that one is in progress for many years now.

Be patient, try to relax yourself abit, have fun and you will see RIOT coming.

30 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Just give them the time guys, we still waiting for the engine upgrade and that one is in progress for many years now.

u mean the engine upgrade that has been in progress since May of last year, right?

because LO told us G1 didnt do shit for 4 years, lmao

Imagine caring so much after cheating in multiple characters, each one fitting one of your multiple personalities.

I clearly understand why they lied for 4 years to you xD

We are only a week in or so but May has already been an eventful month. Thanks for joining us for the bumpy ride. In this month’s update, we will highlight some freebies coming your way, introduce you to some of the key players on our community management team, and showcase our Creative Challenge winners from April. Dig-in and enjoy all things APB Reloaded.

^this is comming up this month

Soon™

prob not anytime soon if they planning on launching it with UE3.5 (which should be the case so they can start promoting the game and get new players in)

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

We are only a week in or so but May has already been an eventful month. Thanks for joining us for the bumpy ride. In this month’s update, we will highlight some freebies coming your way, introduce you to some of the key players on our community management team, and showcase our Creative Challenge winners from April. Dig-in and enjoy all things APB Reloaded.

^this is comming up this month

badum tsss

1 hour ago, Alani said:

u mean the engine upgrade that has been in progress since May of last year, right?

i mean it was still announced by G1 in 2012 tho

Don't rush out RIOT, from what I've seen in the first stress test the mode needs work and polish.  Didn't get to participate in the 2nd test so I don't know how that went.  Either way, I'd rather it be finished than rushed out, otherwise all the work that went into it would be for nothing.  In the test I participated in, I highly doubt it would have made a good first impression on new players.

no riot pls

On 5/17/2019 at 5:41 AM, Alani said:

The engine upgrade was no in progress since May. Little Orbit barely bought out APB on may 5th.

Then it took a month to transition everything over to Little Orbit as well as then updating the new forums.

Also there was an attempt to gun balance which then had to be reverted.

I believe after that was the beginning of the engine upgrade work which was around Halloween.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:17 AM, BrandonBranderson said:

Don't rush out RIOT, from what I've seen in the first stress test the mode needs work and polish.  Didn't get to participate in the 2nd test so I don't know how that went.  Either way, I'd rather it be finished than rushed out, otherwise all the work that went into it would be for nothing.  In the test I participated in, I highly doubt it would have made a good first impression on new players.

How I feel too.

RIOT testing is exactly that , testing.

It is not meant to be released until the engine upgrade is completed.

We don't need more bugs and if it was rushed out you guys would only use it as an excuse to be salty anyways *facepalm*

Probably when it's ready. 

Just a guess though don't hold me to it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Probably when it's ready.

that seems a little too optimistic tbh 

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

that seems a little too optimistic tbh 

Maybe they are just waiting for some unknown number of complaint threads. 

I think in General we deserve more information .

Sign in to follow this