🙂they need to broadcast the players getting banned again only proof we will get something is being done 

p.s - sexual chocolate is the best clan in NA 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ElTacoBravo said:

🙂they need to broadcast the players getting banned again only proof we will get something is being done 

p.s - sexual chocolate is the best clan in NA 

LOL, the broadcast were nice, all they had to do on ffbans was disable comments to weed out the toxicity. 

Edited by Willy Wonka

Hey little orbit while your at it go ahead and disable the district chat if toxicity is what worrys you. hell , go ahead and shut down the whole game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

If you don't like the thread then don't continue to post in it.

if you don't agree with me, you are wrong!111!!1

42 minutes ago, Lato said:

if you don't agree with me, you are wrong!111!!1

Yeah that's totally what that means 100%

Edited by Willy Wonka

I feel a vast number of peps are hacking. Easy to spot, names that dont spell words, Gold Threat newb names with volcanos that i believe are stolen. Rare that you see a normal name from the past, "dds attacks' if thats what you want to label it.

Seems the hax have real good luck with Jbox 13 and legits dont stand a chance getting one legitimately.  I'm not happy 

But we all know nobody gives a flying rats pattootie about if im happy.  nice game to dabble in. but i wont spend now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/16/2019 at 8:52 PM, Lato said:

And this is why Lo should stop wasting """milions""" for anticheats..there will always be bad players complaining.

You guys really think the 500 average players, playing the game right now, are different from the 500 playing BEFORE LO took over? Also do you not think they would reroll over and over and over?

Also how many times do people have to repeat you that there is no perfect anti-cheat, especially for a small game with limited resources?

All the games have cheaters why can not apb has some?

APB is dead as a competitive fair game.

You see the clossets with their triggerbot fbw secondairys.

High R players blatantly cheating because they know nothing is stopping them.

Disrupting every forum post made about the cancer that they are.

It's been down hill fast now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How about brainlets using macros ?

On 5/17/2019 at 2:37 AM, -Dan- said:

Blocking russian ip's is a start

.!..

And the toxicity on this thread only shows why people don't listen to you guys.

Not to mention no valid proof has been shown , only hackusations and slandering people.

Great work guys really shows how you are better than the problems you are talking about.

41 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

And the toxicity on this thread only shows why people don't listen to you guys.

Not to mention no valid proof has been shown , only hackusations and slandering people.

Great work guys really shows how you are better than the problems you are talking about.

What is toxicity to you? Anything that hurts your snowflake feelings? Evidence has been provided but theres no naming and shamming anymore so it caint be provided here. Also where is the slander? 

Edited by Willy Wonka

33 minutes ago, Willy Wonka said:

What is toxicity to you? Anything that hurts your snowflake feelings? Evidence has been provided but theres no naming and shamming anymore so it caint be provided here. Also where is the slander? 

Wonka if you cant figure that out then there's not much that can be said to you much less done for you.

32 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Wonka if you cant figure that out then there's not much that can be said to you much less done for you.

Back up what you say or stop talking out of your patootie.

52 minutes ago, Willy Wonka said:

Back up what you say or stop talking out of your patootie.

If you would only reflect on yourself you would realize there is no need for me to.

and that is because you have done it yourself.

anyways about the cheaters , I still have only sen 3 suspicious people this past week and I have not seen them since then.

6 hours ago, Yood said:

.!..

You're a fool if you refuse to aknowledge that cheating is common amongst all russian communities in all games

Edited by -Dan-

8 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

You're a fool if you refuse to aknowledge that cheating is common amongst all russian communities in all games

Why hurt yood for cheaters when yood does not cheat?

yood has right to be upset since it is directed at yood

23 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why hurt yood for cheaters when yood does not cheat?

yood has right to be upset since it is directed at yood

Fair enough, but don't expect me to say sorry

On 5/16/2019 at 11:23 AM, Willy Wonka said:

Also from what im told there is already a bypass cheat for battle eye.

BE its just like punkbuster its cheap and easy to crack so it goes as followed

(hacker will hack the game regardless)

(till a patch is made for BE)

(rinse and repeat)

rather its modded mouse controls crosshairs overlay modded crosshair or aim assist mods

(the best way to fight a hacker is to just sit out the mission timer and waste their time)

:note: bait them by "hiding" near the point and record them, if they wall hack 100% of the time they will know where u are and come kill you if this is the case u know they are wall hacking other times its just Luck (if u see players snapping from one target to the next its safe to say its a Aim Assist mod or aimbot hack recording and reporting is the best way to fight hackers 

(what i normally do is just wait for the mission to end no point in feeding them more kills and point ) 

(this also applies to player that "DT" sit and wait for the mission to end)

but also understand that some players don't hack and they are just better then you are 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, demonshinta said:

BE its just like punkbuster its cheap and easy to crack so it goes as followed

(hacker will hack the game regardless)

(till a patch is made for BE)

(rinse and repeat)

rather its modded mouse controls crosshairs overlay modded crosshair or aim assist mods

(the best way to fight a hacker is to just sit out the mission timer and waste their time)

:note: bait them by "hiding" near the point and record them, if they wall hack 100% of the time they will know where u are and come kill you if this is the case u know they are wall hacking other times its just Luck (if u see players snapping from one target to the next its safe to say its a Aim Assist mod or aimbot hack recording and reporting is the best way to fight hackers 

(what i normally do is just wait for the mission to end no point in feeding them more kills and point ) 

(this also applies to player that "DT" sit and wait for the mission to end)

but also understand that some players don't hack and they are just better then you are 

I agree with you, and follow the same strategy vs cheaters.

I'm not detreathing, kindly ask the ppl in the mission if they want to bail out(kick). 

Then sit it out untill the next, not feeding them kills is the only option i see atm. 

I'm not playing that many due to the cheater problem, no point in buying armas or having premium either if this cheater problem does not get fixed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, demonshinta said:

if u see players snapping from one target to the next its safe to say its a Aim Assist

How many times did i do that... not even hard if you have enough experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dasimoge said:

How many times did i do that... not even hard if you have enough experience.

Exacly, When I say "There are no cheaters as many as u all think" every one dislikes my comments but it is the truth. With enough experience and skill u can do nearly everything in this game. 

Im not saying "There are no cheaters".  They exist ye but not as many as u guys think. Most of u creating the issue with blaming ppl with no reason. Dont u guys watch cs clips with ppl flicking why when someone do that in apb everyone cries like "U cHeAt"???

Edited by _gousk

45 minutes ago, _gousk said:

Exacly, When I say "There are no cheaters as many as u all think" every one dislikes my comments but it is the truth. With enough experience and skill u can do nearly everything in this game. 

Im not saying "There are no cheaters".  They exist ye but not as many as u guys think. Most of u creating the issue with blaming ppl with no reason. Dont u guys watch cs clips with ppl flicking why when someone do that in apb everyone cries like "U cHeAt"???

Remember we're talking about blatants in this post.

Edited by Willy Wonka

I've been in the hospital the past few days, but there was a new private cheat released last week, so if there's been any uptick in cheaters that's likely why. 

As others have stated, if apb had more than the average 400+ players on daily it wouldn't seem so bad. But to use Jericho as an example, if there is one cheater in the only playable silver district, it can ruin the day of every player of the opposing faction. And that's just 1 cheater.  As our population gets smaller and smaller every week, cheaters become more and more of a problem, even if they don't increase in number. (Though at times they do increase). 

As with nearly every problem APB has, low population is at it's core. 

Every anti-cheat will have a reaction period with new cheats that allows players to get away with cheating for that period of time. I'm no anti-cheat coding expert so I can't say if others would out-perform BE when it comes to APB (every game is different and all that). 

I do wish LO could have gone the route of paid professional GM's trained to actually help, but they did not and I have no way of knowing if what I'd prefer was feasible. So for now at least, we are stuck with GMs that at least when it comes to cheaters, are completely useless. It's not their fault, they aren't given a choice in what their powers are. 

Uhh.... Meds are kicking in so I'mma stop rambling for now. 

• Like 3