Shimmer

Removed teammate was allowed back in after Backup request?

Ive played since RTW, and never EVER had this happen.  We removed someone from our team who was trolling and stunning and killing us.  So I removed him and called for backup hoping we would get some ACTUAL backup, and we got him again as backup and couldnt remove him as he no longer had a demerit as a new team member.....

like I have said this has never happened to me before, did they change something to allow this now?

• Like 2

the only way i know of to re-enter a mission is the /dnd trick

possible bug i guess

1 hour ago, Shimmer said:

Ive played since RTW, and never EVER had this happen.  We removed someone from our team who was trolling and stunning and killing us.  So I removed him and called for backup hoping we would get some ACTUAL backup, and we got him again as backup and couldnt remove him as he no longer had a demerit as a new team member.....

like I have said this has never happened to me before, did they change something to allow this now?

In the past if someone was in a group they could do this.

was there any unknown person in that  match on your team?

If someone in your mission team is also in a group, and some of the group members are not in the same mission team and they're out of mission, they'll be first to get called in as backup if your mission team requests it.

Though, if the troll was trolling everyone in the mission team I dunno why the groupmate would keep him around....

8 hours ago, Nite said:

If someone in your mission team is also in a group, and some of the group members are not in the same mission team and they're out of mission, they'll be first to get called in as backup if your mission team requests it.

Though, if the troll was trolling everyone in the mission team I dunno why the groupmate would keep him around....

I guess because he was troll himself.

Pissy "clans" are still a thing despite low pop.

There was a bug exactly like this few years ago. It was fixed in few weeks back then but oh boy the trolling that I had with it was quite fun.

on my team, me and my husband were in a group.  He was a solo backup.  no group.  Then called as solo backup.

the game is a system .you can get to a group or team of a remote player at :1. your group is open ., 2. you requested help in the game .

28 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

on my team, me and my husband were in a group.  He was a solo backup.  no group.  Then called as solo backup.

you can play in the same team without even participating in the same group with a probability of 99% .

Edited by Yood