Unclean

ARMAs and making up the difference (with poll)

G1C "refund"  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think LO should give people who have spent money in the past a g1c "refund" so we can respend our g1c with their new prices?

• Yes, I'd like Little Orbit to let us use our G1C that we've bought over the years to repurchase what we'd like with the new prices.
    • No, Little Orbit should change the prices, but make people who already spent money just have to deal with it.
    • I don't mind if we don't get a "refund", but I would really enjoy more exclusive loyalty rewards like open slot legendaries.

13 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

While it would be cool it wouldn't be responsible and good for the game. They would lose tons of money and game with low funding is a bad game.

G1c are not money, still i don't feel like i need a "refund". I made the deal by the conditions that were present when i made it and i agreed to them, no point in walking back.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thial said:

It's not about being delusional. It's about LO's standpoint. If they are going to be heartless materialists they won't give us anything back. If they will though understand that G1 was rising the prices over the years and since new players will be buying stuff for the lower prices it's kind of unfair to the older players that they purchased stuff for the ridiculous prices. It's about the fact that you who for example spent 10k g1c will just have like 3 weapons and for example a new player who spent 10k g1c might have like 7 weapons or something. I wouldn't be super optimistic about them making some refunds but it could happen.

What G1 did in the past have nothing to do with this new team.

Also,nobody put you to spend a high amount of money in this game,so expect to get nothing back.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jegosu said:

What G1 did in the past have nothing to do with this new team.

Also,nobody put you to spend a high amount of money in this game,so expect to get nothing back.

But giving back to some players might encourage them to SPEND MORE..

And i am one of those players, i spent 100$ on AIRMECH after their support went out of their way n helped me when i fuckedup.

I spent around 700$s on Warframe because Rebecca was a nice person and their support was amazingly cool,once i made a fuss about how LAG destroyed a potato and asked support.They checked the logs n found out that i was mistaken...

Instead of a copy paste reply, i got " The logs says you are mistaken but i have added the potato to your account just to make you better + something about player sentiments "

Im not gona lie, G1 SUPPORT HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY in the past. I have got refund for over 5 weapons in the past , changed to different weapon and one time they gave me permanent ATAC WATCHMAN because i was being nice to them.......

Things like these made me wana spend more on APBR...

Im not saying LO owes me anything, im just sharing my experience !

3 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

When I purchased Armas items previously, it was with the full understanding that I would be paying the price advertised. As much as I'd like to get a giant rebate for all my purchases, I don't expect it.

Basically this^

Well said friend, well said. 

Maybe it's cause I haven't spent thousands on this game (started playing when I was a broke high school student thankfully) so I'm totally fine with the exclusive rewards thing. Maybe have different tiers so the more you've spent, the more you get.

5 hours ago, Antemalagon said:

because its a new company coming in that just spent money to take over the game and will spend money making it better I think it would be a really stupid situation to pay "reparations" for something that wasn't on them that would hit their bottom line. What would be smart is to reward those people who have spent alot with loyalty rewards, some sort of perks, or even some savings coupons on new armas items. They should encourage people to buy more and fund the game while also recognizing in some way the people who spent to keep the game alive.

Coupons! That'd be great, then I wouldn't have to wait on sales when my broke self wants a new vehicle/kit/weapon

Ok cool, so if you make multiple posts with no one posting in between, it compiles it into on big post.... (This is my 3rd post on this topic)

EDIT: *gasp* I'm wrong, and now confused.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII
Misinformation

if you have spent an absurd amounts, that's on you. Not their problem. No reason for them to compensate you if they were to reduce prices.

Prices of products drop as the time passes by, you don't really go to the store and remand a partial refund because now it's cheaper.

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

idk about an entire refund, maybe if they change the prices those of us who already purchased at the higher price receive the difference back?

This would be nice. Might draw oldies back to the game as well...good idea!

When you buy something at a store you pay what you pay, you don't get to complain when it goes on sale years later. You got the use of what you bought for that whole time frame so why complain unless you just have some sense of false entitlement.

Yes some stores do use the gimmick of giving you the difference if something goes on sale in X amount of time, but that isn't how most places work.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

When you buy something at a store you pay what you pay, you don't get to complain when it goes on sale years later. You got the use of what you bought for that whole time frame so why complain unless you just have some sense of false entitlement.

Yes some stores do use the gimmick of giving you the difference if something goes on sale in X amount of time, but that isn't how most places work.

But... coupons 😞

i really don't care about the refund of the g1c as long as the prices are reduced to a common sense where cosmetics and fanciness should be equal to a price of a entire game.

3 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

But giving back to some players might encourage them to SPEND MORE..

I dunno... Just from using my own purchase history, if I was to get even 10% of what I've spent on this game back, while keeping all of my crap, why would I spend more real money?

Take it to 25, 33, 50, 66, 75 or even 100%, there is no need (at least for people like me who have spent tons) to spend one extra red cent, when you've been given a massive amount premium currency for FREE.

I, myself would be enticed to spend money just because they lowered prices.

Edited by FlavorJenni
stuff

Armas permanent fix = reduced prices & new content and no funny stuff about this is new you pay 2x

if alot of content is created there is no need for astronomical prices

Edited by Zalman18

Wow what a troll post. Really a refund on what exactly? You cant put orbit on the line for what g1 did with prices which you accepted when you bought g1c. Hell if it worked that way i could refund getting hep-b 

11 hours ago, Unclean said:

I'm thinking about grabbing a couple things from ARMAs, but I want to wait and see what's going to happen with it. If I spend money now, will I just be screwed over? O will LO make up the difference to those who spend the absurd amounts now? It's something we've talked about for a while and something that's on the backburner as nothing will happen soon, but we could at least know if it's even worth putting money in right now.

Ofc no... is like everytime a price changes people should get their money back to spend it again? How absurd.

No need to compensate us for any price changes. Let's just see some new quality stuff.

44 minutes ago, FlavorJenni said:

I dunno... Just from using my own purchase history, if I was to get even 10% of what I've spent on this game back, while keeping all of my crap, why would I spend more real money?

Take it to 25, 33, 50, 66, 75 or even 100%, there is no need (at least for people like me who have spent tons) to spend one extra red cent, when you've been given a massive amount premium currency for FREE.

I, myself would be enticed to spend money just because they lowered prices.

Different people, different opinions...

Different people acts differently for the same situation 🙂

If i get back some G1C , i will consider that as a token of appreciation and i would endup spending more on the game ! ( i have almost everything i want but i will end upspending more !

Some of you are at the point where I would probably call a priest to give you some exorcisms cause there is no way a human brain by itself could come up with these delusions and actually defend them. There has to be some demonic spirit inside you giving you these weird delusions. That is the only thing that I can think of that would possibly be the cause of this.

• Like 1

Why would they give us a refund?  We didn't buy it from them, we bought it from GamersFirst before LO came into the picture.  That'd be like buying a game on eBay and asking Gamestop for a refund.

No offense man but that reminds me of the people in social asking money, it makes no sense to, the effort wastes much time, and a side note, the 3rd choice doesn't seem to fit with the poll.

3 hours ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Ok cool, so if you make multiple posts with no one posting in between, it compiles it into on big post.... (This is my 3rd post on this topic)

Yep, we enabled this feature but it only does it for posts within 5 minutes:

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind some more loyalty rewards. I spent around 2k+ USD I think the last time I checked it on the G1C calculator. That money and G1C is gone and spent, I don't have a problem with that. Anything I would get back now is pure bonus. That's how I see it.

They are running a business and will absolutely not refund anyone any differences. Everyone who spent money on armas stuff done so willingly at the prices they were given.

Hell I don't even want armas exclusives. Just put the prices down and let everyone get everything equally. 

You've spent money to obtain certain items literal years ago. During all this time you've had unrestricted access to them, as opposed to anyone who hadn't bought them. The prices might be perma-lowered years on from that time (in other words, now) and you want to be refunded/given back the price difference after all this time?

This is not how it works. This is not how anything works.

As long as the future prices of armas will be changed I don't care about what happens to my purchases that have been done.