Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

Cannot "ram-raid" because of disconnects

E463AF9E4CE7DC347ABF6A32BEDC3A9BF7553468

After 10 minutes of farming money in the district this is what I get and lost all my money in my stash. Can I get more premium now or what? I can't even come online and farm with the new premium I got. Seriously?... Just shut the game at this point right?

Have you considered that it might be on your end?

• Like 2

San paro security forces are working as intended, truly a magnificent new era of peace.

Jokes aside, just to be safe, do check with your ISP. A few days ago, my modem died and it had be replaced in order to actuality my services at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eisena said:

Have you considered that it might be on your end?

Only happens in APB for some reason... isn't that strange mh?

On 5/16/2019 at 12:07 AM, moxxichixx said:

Only happens in APB for some reason... isn't that strange mh?

I've experienced that issue myself in APB while playing on weaker, or overloaded, connections.

Maybe it's punishment for abusing a broken game mechanic and ram raiding in empty districts. 

Jokes aside, why aren't you just making and selling clothing, Money?  That has to be a faster way for you to make some cash. 

On 5/16/2019 at 3:56 AM, moxxichixx said:

E463AF9E4CE7DC347ABF6A32BEDC3A9BF7553468

After 10 minutes of farming money in the district this is what I get and lost all my money in my stash. Can I get more premium now or what? I can't even come online and farm with the new premium I got. Seriously?... Just shut the game at this point right?

I also find it annoying you can't ram raid This needs to be fixed.

Does anyone still have the trace route instructions to hand?

On 5/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, CookiePuss said:

Maybe it's punishment for abusing a broken game mechanic and ram raiding in empty districts. 

Jokes aside, why aren't you just making and selling clothing, Money?  That has to be a faster way for you to make some cash. 

People usually just re sell my clothing and I got not much premium left. I wouldnt bother doing clothing for this community anyway they dont deserve it :I

that seems fixed, now is there a way to stop him from posting?

use alt+tab and see if you can do anything else on the internet to make sure its not a modem/router/isp issue

Sign in to follow this