Sign in to follow this  
TheBow

Error / Login Failed

Tried to log in for like 4 times, yet it keeps telling " Account Login Failed! This Client's version is incorrect. "  -Please make sure you're running the current patch.

- The launcher itself didn't run any kind of updates .. i tried the repair button but nothing worked.

The game is down regardless. Started at 9am UTC and will be up at 1pm UTC. Its only 11:30am UTC. Hour and a half to go.

52 minutes ago, TheBow said:

Tried to log in for like 4 times, yet it keeps telling " Account Login Failed! This Client's version is incorrect. "  -Please make sure you're running the current patch.

- The launcher itself didn't run any kind of updates .. i tried the repair button but nothing worked.

got the same massage

1 hour ago, TheBow said:

1-BBT_ZPaQIuw5YUqiQ1FXew-1080x588.png

Hello, since the issue was due to the weekly maintenance, I am moving this topic to the PC Resolved Bugs section.

- Mina_