Sign in to follow this  
TalSatlanayeV

Question

Hi there LO staff ! @MattScott @Lixil

I would like to have sireous answer for my question, what have changed now from the beggining of your way ( I mena when LO purchased APB ).

There was many many players got unbanned and now there is term that if i will ask to unban my account you will remove my characters?.

How it helps me if you unban my account but also removing my characters it's literally new account that i could open long time ago instead of waiting so long to have answer for the ticket.

I will just keep my account banned untill you maybe will change your mind and will unban without remove characters.

It's really not fair that many hackers,scammers etc..

unbanned and got their accounts and we have to remove ours...

I hope you will come up new idea at least with more sense.

as far as im aware all the "hackers, scammers, etc" may indeed have been hackers, scammers, etc but there was no documentation of why they were banned by ff, orbit unbanned them because and only because there was no proof they broke the rules

bans like yours that were left in place did have documentation, so there was some kind of proof that you broke the rules under g1 - not to point fingers but i know someone else who was offered basically the same deal for an RMT ban, make of that what you will

orbit hasnt announced any change in unban policy iirc

2 hours ago, TalSatlanayeV said:

How it helps me if you unban my account but also removing my characters it's literally new account that i could open long time ago instead of waiting so long to have answer for the ticket.

You get to keep your old names (by creating new characters with the same names), any account wide packs, weapons, old rewards, etc etc.

It's a lot better than starting a new account unless you were mostly Free 2 Play already.

• Like 1

My acc was banned by punkbuster way back in 2011/12/13... Cant really remember. Till this day I have no idea what I was banned for.

Sign in to follow this