Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

New Joker Store Content

Part of the reason the JT store was brought in was to have user created content in it with sev design contests a yr to create new gear and rotate out older stuff. Its been sev yrs since the current content was added and I think its time for another contest to freshen up the store and bring a reason to spend JT. Adding inv expansions would also be nice as there is never enough clothing inv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think we need new content before orbit starts giving out free stuff

more contests would be nice tho, and orbit clearly has no issue doing them

5 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i think we need new content before orbit starts giving out free stuff

more contests would be nice tho, and orbit clearly has no issue doing them

This is new content, user created conted fyi lol

the second reason for the existence of the Armas store : obtaining improved prototypes of cars , weapons ....

It's not working. fourth open slots on many brands of machines continue to be locked .

9 minutes ago, Yood said:

the second reason for the existence of the Armas store : obtaining improved prototypes of cars , weapons ....

It's not working. fourth open slots on many brands of machines continue to be locked .

At one point JT cars were top tier but once you could improve on them with 4 open slot cars JT cars became useless. Unless LO putds in limited edition cars in the JT store they will never be worth it. 2nd reason is for low rank players to have timed versions of locked weapons, mods etc but that only works till u hit 195 then that part is useless.

Basically we need more of  the misc clothes from 'Gear' in the JT store, imho

Hightops, Ski-Masks etc. come to mind

rn the only thing it's good for is: 1 - farming up a 4x4 4 slot; 2 - if you have autism a lot of spare time, farming the crown; 3 - nothing

Still a cool idea, and I guess it's kinda dope that you can try rando armas guns for 7 days, but I mean... n-tec is still BiS so why does it matter?

On 5/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, Intake said:

Basically we need more of  the misc clothes from 'Gear' in the JT store, imho

Hightops, Ski-Masks etc. come to mind

rn the only thing it's good for is: 1 - farming up a 4x4 4 slot; 2 - if you have autism a lot of spare time, farming the crown; 3 - nothing

Still a cool idea, and I guess it's kinda dope that you can try rando armas guns for 7 days, but I mean... n-tec is still BiS so why does it matter?

The JT store can be utilized much better then it currently is and can be used in a way to offer legendaries for gaining JT via just playing and getting to silver and gold in both FC districts.... oh wait that would give FC a reason to be populated wouldnt it?

1. New user created clothing in the joker store

2. Limited edition perm weapons that rotate in and out

3. Limited edition perm cars that rotate

4. All of this doesnt require spending money in armas to get

Sign in to follow this