Invisoseen

Dead again...or maybe it's just me.

Hey all. After 12-14 hours of access I find myself unable to get passed the character select screen. No toon visible, no options except exit. I have waited for a few minutes to see if I popped into existence, but to no avail. Anyone else having this issue?

Just switched and locked up....trying to get back in now...but still stuck on blank character select screen too.

Characters finally pop up after 5 mins or so.

Cost me prolly 12 mins on my roth harv. the slow toon switching is costing me time and money lol...even when it doesnt lock up completely.

Edited by miketam

Thanks miketam for the info. I did get back in pretty quick on the last attempt. Any idea if this has been an ongoing issue or did it just happen today? I'm just wondering if these are aftershocks from the Great Transplant Quake of 2019. Itching to stream FE tonight, but not if it's going to cack out on me.

It was working as good as always but then I went to "Character Select" to recover some items that went lost to mail and there was no character and no option but to exit. Waited a while and nothing so I tried exit/relaunch and still the same. I then tried exiting once again and on next launch I checked the "complete file check" option and now its working fine. For now at least...

Character screen has been empty for about 5 minutes now. 

Same here, I was on and froze when using the garage manager, couldn’t get my vehicle out. I tried to religion and get the blank character screen as well. :o(

I was fortunate enough to get in and played for 2 hours. Sadly game is quite buggy. Some nodes stayed after harvesting them (but basically empty). At the end my motorcycle went invisible and presumably gone although the map indicated it was still there. I hope this isn't a sign that a catastrophe/rollback is imminent! (insert wave of trepidation here)

Hi.

For me it works perfectly fine and for some other players.

My clanmate had this problem but how they say he  restart pc and problem is gone.