MattScott

All Premium has now been sent out

Hi everyone,

I just checked with the team, and it looks like all players who logged in within the last 60 days should now have 2 weeks of Premium added to their account.

This includes players on all worlds, on PC, XB1, and PS4.

Several players asked me why this took so long, and why we didn't just issue a code like last time.

I would have preferred to issue a code, because it's much easier to do, but console players can't redeem them.

There was one other way, but it would have involved waiting till Wednesday's patch to implement.

The easiest way to check for Premium is to log into the APB Marketplace here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?gameID=20

If you logged in during the last 60 days, but for some reason your account didn't get the compensation, please open a Support ticket, and we will do our best to escalate getting it out to you.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7

Thanks! This was a very generous compensation.

Edited by speee

Thank you for the compensation!

Any word when you guys will rotate the weekly Armas items?

9 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Any word when you guys will rotate the weekly Armas items? 

Due to some of our tools being down from the network migration, we're running behind on new ARMAS features.

However, we're hoping the next set will get rotated in by Friday.

• Thanks 5

Just now, MattScott said:

Due to some of our tools being down from the network migration, we're running behind on new ARMAS features.

Thank you and thanks for the compensation 🙂

Good day, I still have not received my premium. My account type still says Free to Play. I got my friend who has not played in a long time logged in last night and he received his but i still have yet to get it. Please assist. IGN is Clovis

• Like 1

Thank you lol... although i must say... this is kinda op for a compensation.

You are a very good man Mr. Matt... perhaps too good for ppl like us...

Hopefully not too god for this business... i know ppl that failed for being too good.

Wish you all the good luck i have left in my evil heart.

Edited by Vnight

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I just checked with the team, and it looks like all players who logged in within the last 60 days should now have 2 weeks of Premium added to their account.

Several players asked me why this took so long, and why we didn't just issue a code like last time.

I would have preferred to issue a code, because it's much easier to do, but console players can't redeem them.

There was one other way, but it would have involved waiting till Wednesday's patch to implement.

The easiest way to check for Premium is to log into the APB Marketplace here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?gameID=20

If you logged in during the last 60 days, but for some reason your account didn't get the compensation, please open a Support ticket, and we will do our best to escalate getting it out to you.

Thanks,

Matt

@MattScott

What is with Players who havent logged in for more than 60 days on theyr accounts?

Because you sayd that every player will get the compensation:

I only ask about curiousity, it confused me a bit. 🤔

Before somebody think something wrong....: “No, i dont need Premium, i have around 3k days.“ and atm i am happy with that. 👍

Thx & greetz,

Speedy^^

3 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

@MattScott

What is with Players who havent logged in for more than 60 days on theyr accounts?

Before somebody think something wrong....: “No, i dont need Premium, i have around 3k days.“ and atm i am happy with that. 👍

Thx & greetz,

Speedy^^

I'm curious about this too as it said for All players. My buddy who hasn't been on for months got his but i still haven't gotten it 😕

21 minutes ago, Lelouche said:

I'm curious about this too as it said for All players. My buddy who hasn't been on for months got his but i still haven't gotten it 😕

48 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

(snip)

Thx & greetz,

Speedy^^

My original intention had been to award Premium to everyone.

However once we figured out that we couldn't release a code due to problems with consoles players, that meant we had individually award the Premium.

Even doing this programmatically took an obscene amount of time. So at that point, I had to change the plan and limit the compensation to just players who have logged in within 60 days.

• Like 1

Why couldn't you give the premium the same way you did in last year's july?

13 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

Why couldn't you give the premium the same way you did in last year's july?

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Dammit I dunno the last time I logged in. But its ok. Ive already have several prem codes expire on me. Its too bad you cant gift them as I have more. I cant believe it but my 4 year prem codes are about to expire soon if I remember correct.

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

However once we figured out that we couldn't release a code due to problems with consoles players, that meant we had individually award the Premium.

Even doing this programmatically took an obscene amount of time. So at that point, I had to change the plan and limit the compensation to just players who have logged in within 60 days.

Ah okay, thanks for clarification @mattscott

Keep up your good and hard work.

I am glad that LO bought APB. 😎

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Matt

Thank you very much, always the best.

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Nice to hear and we alredy have new items on ARMAs! 🙂

@MattScott
Wouldnt it be easier to make an bound redeem key (like we have 15 Days Premium from Loyality) for PC players to all accounts "ON PC" and then focus on adding premium manually on "consoles" ?? just wondering why that method ?

Not a single person on Xbox was given premium.. 😓

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MattScott said:

it looks like all players who logged in within the last 60 days should now have 2 weeks of Premium added to their account.

[...]

Thank you for echoing this to us

16 hours ago, MattScott said:

[...]

Is there  a chance that players who did not login in the last two months can get a week of premium at a later stage (maybe with next patch) in a manner which does not take too much time from the programmers?

Edited by Gamma64c
formatting
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gamma64c said:

Thank you for echoing this to us

Is there  a chance that players who did not login in the last two months can get a week of premium at a later stage (maybe with next patch) in a manner which does not take too much time from the programmers?

yea that would make more sense. hope they do it.

• Thanks 1

Cheers, seems like a generous gesture, especially for f2p players.

When giving out free stuff, you'd think people won't find any reason to complain, but they're actually complaining about how it was delivered... unbelievable! 😁

• Thanks 1

Thanks!

My alt account (created ten months ago) didn't receive it btw. Probably level /playtime is too low. I had hope to kickstart it with the premium...

On 5/14/2019 at 9:17 AM, Snappy said:

Not a single person on Xbox was given premium.. 😓

Yep. Still haven't received, days later. Even sent out a support ticket right away, no reply.