johnnails

Curious about using symbols to show support for LO

Hey all,

So honestly I was thinking about how happy I am with Little Orbit so far.  🙂  I was wanting to show my support in game with either symbols or preset clothing perhaps?  Wanting to know about what my options were and any rules dealing with symbols regarding little orbit name.  I've seen where people have made different symbols.  Just haven't seen any used in game yet.  I get that there would be a risk of people using symbols to bash little orbit too.  Also the risk of being misconstrued as "pretending to be little orbit staff" or something.  So was just hoping for some insight is all. Thanks!

John Nails

bruh ur way overthinking this 

if you could win the auction for some of the billboards in social you could put them on there but you can never outbid those hentai people sadly

You are free to make whatever you wish as far as symbols go. (just no ding-a-lings and vagoobies)

A fun way to advertise is to do the aforementioned social buyout.

Just ask around for when billboard auctions end and set an alarm. (current billboard auction winners names are shown when you hover over the display)

They don't even go for much anymore there is so little interest. You just wanna bid right b4 time runs out.

Did this for like $100k, set my alarm 1 hour too late for the last two but they only went for like $20k each so it would have been an easy purchase.

bpQmMCX.jpg

Good luck!

P.S. if you are on Jericho and short on cash, I'd be happy to donate.

I hadn't even thought of the billboards but that is a good idea. Sadly my art wouldn't be good enough for me to want it up there lol.  i just had thought about making like a tshirt that said I heart Little Orbit or something.  What sparked my original post was remembering another game that has similar feature.  You cant use their game logo or other copyrighted material in it. Course they also let you upload small jpegs directly.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

P.S. if you are on Jericho and short on cash, I'd be happy to donate.

Donate me 500k

14 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Donate me 500k

Dork, you know all you had to do is ask. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Dork, you know all you had to do is ask. 

im am on Jericho and could always use a cash infusion. lol ive been under 100k for years lol.  well on each character.  i managed to grind and buy a car 6 months ago.  so now im like at 10k .  you dont have to donate though hahaha