Koriyasa

Server Wide Contacts

Combine district contacts for 194 and below contacts?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Combine district contacts for 194 and below contacts?

• yes
    • No
    • All
    • Potatoes

I think while something that I wanted to pitch to the community is, should there be contacts that could be leveled no matter which district you are in? Imo this should not count for specialties nor high ranking contacts. This is to help newer players be able to unlock a few items.

why wouldn’t it apply to r195+ contacts?

those are arguably more important in terms of rewards

• Like 2

I definitely would like them to do this, but because of that make it so that you can't do their daily activities unless you're in their district. I feel like they need a reason to be in different districts, so daily activities could be that reason. Otherwise, the whole pledge mechanic as it is right now is what is deciding whether or not I play the game that day or not (since I'm in NA and can only play in either waterfront or financial depending on what people are playing in).

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

why wouldn’t it apply to r195+ contacts?

those are arguably more important in terms of rewards

I think it would help lower players be able to unlock certain weapons and mods, and it would help streamline ranking up in a way to where by the time they reached 195 they would be able to just grind out anything they'd need from either side.

I was thinking about something bigger how about combining both districts as one big map this way it won't feel as empty and would make it a lot more interesting for players to see how fast they can adapt to the changing surrounding environment 

QV8pHZR.gif

If you remember this television show, Ha! you're old too!

To be fair, leveling is pretty fair up until those 194 contacts, thats when i think it should be combined. 

shit poll

Edited by Doom32

Or you know, just fix Waterfront so that it's not such a disaster of level design and we can chill there too.

I don't like this idea.

Reminds me of walmart too much and how other places dont get business from it.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 6:41 PM, Fortune Runner said:

of walmart 

warface 

I like the idea of being able to level contacts without being in a specific district.

It should not have any restrictions like excluding rank 195+ contacts and should allow dailies.

I missed a Nano daily because I could not find a waterfront district with opposition.  It sucks to miss a daily contact mission because you just can't find an active district on our low pop Jericho server.

Edited by illgot

2 hours ago, illgot said:

I missed a Nano daily because I could not find a waterfront district with opposition.  It sucks to miss a daily contact mission because you just can't find an active district on our low pop Jericho server.

What you should've done was go to social and ask someone to help you farm the daily. It's not bannable lol, farming is normal in games. Either way that's a big L

7 hours ago, illgot said:

It sucks to miss a daily contact mission because you just can't find an active district on our low pop Jericho server.

Yes it sucks. I'd rather grind JT's to purchase permanent versions of these now rare activity rewards, STAC 10 also could be tweaked, maybe some unique mod or open slot would make it more appealing.

i think it should apply for all contacts. With current population, waterfront is quite dead in low hours, and players like me who can play only around this time, are pretty much stuck and cannot progress because my only contact is in waterfront... disappointing.