Sign in to follow this  
TalSatlanayeV

A few suggestions

Dear LO,

i will talk from my self but i've to say I belive there are many players that think like i do.

this company have changed more then a half year ago I was expecting to some changes something that

will active APB players.

i'm talking about events like refer a friend, daily activities that you have some missions and you will be rewarded with cool things

maybe a random box even a few or maybe codes like a premium for a couple days.

I understand that you are innovating things and soon will be a new gamemode I know it is not a few lines of programming but during this long months 

you could make up few events.

not events like photoshop because sireously it's not fair maybe 5% of APB Community really know and use photoshop daily but not all of us.

It's getting kinda boring just play all day and get same stuffs,guns,cars since 2010

I tought will be much better after gamersfirst ruined the game but ehh I don't know it got better.

Please make some steps forward release some events in-game.

Also I have a question I would like to know her answer

why did you shut off the quick switch with hvrs I think many people like I do, bought HVRS like "Kite","Osprey","Dvah" from armas

instead of waiting till role 15 and you just shut it off 😞

I Hope you will take my words sireously and think about that.

5 hours ago, TalSatlanayeV said:

why did you shut off the quick switch with hvrs I think many people like I do, bought HVRS like "Kite","Osprey","Dvah" from armas

Because quickswitch doesn't involve skill, is overpowered, doesn't make sense, and should never be a part of the game anymore ?

33 minutes ago, Takotak said:

Because quickswitch doesn't involve skill, is overpowered, doesn't make sense, and should never be a part of the game anymore ?

I don't mean to derail the thread but just BTW: The main issue with the HVR was never the quickswitching but the range and the damage output. The gun is still broken, it's just boring now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Takotak said:

Ahhh yeaa right i forgot that NFas,Oca,CBMP,Medusa,Dow,PMG,Whisper,Ogre,Volcano etc...

are really skilled guns very difficult to achieve kills with them sorry I really forgot

This is the most kiddish answer I've ever read

"No skill" haha trust me it require more skills then all guns I've mentioned above

I was going to comment how things like refer a friend were exploited but most of  op's post is about free stuff and not about wanting new gameplay.

To have better gameplay we need the engine upgrade and that is being tested. Hope its finished soon.

11 hours ago, TalSatlanayeV said:

Also I have a question I would like to know her answer

I don't remember a time that it was supposed to be that way without a mod to buy.

2 hours ago, TalSatlanayeV said:

Ahhh yeaa right i forgot that NFas,Oca,CBMP,Medusa,Dow,PMG,Whisper,Ogre,Volcano etc...

are really skilled guns very difficult to achieve kills with them sorry I really forgot

This is the most kiddish answer I've ever read

"No skill" haha trust me it require more skills then all guns I've mentioned above

I believe you’re a generic Russian player who thinks every gun except jg/hvr/ntec is for noobs

0b6781775670d60f2db9113394682e73.jpg

Edited by Lign
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lign said:

I believe you’re a generic Russian player who thinks every gun except jg/hvr/ntec is for noobs

29 minutes ago, Lign said:

Well well well. Was waiting for a racist players. You make me sick time after time

BTW I'm not russian

40 minutes ago, Lign said:

go jg pvp 1x1))))

Edited by Flaws

25 minutes ago, Flaws said:

go jg pvp 1x1))))

Go jg pvp 1x1 ot vitrin double b conc nades onli

TalSatlanayeV .  you can not even imagine what this game can be . what do you want to turn off ?

I don't see any productive ideas in this thread .

1 hour ago, TalSatlanayeV said:

Well well well. Was waiting for a racist players. You make me sick time after time

BTW I'm not russian

I’m pretty sure you’re Russian speaking by looking at your first topic with eye-bleeding text formatting. 

P.S. it’s not racist because I’m Russian and Russian is not a race, it’s a nation

Edited by Lign

5 minutes ago, Lign said:

I’m pretty sure you’re Russian speaking by looking at your first topic with eye-bleeding text formatting. 

P.S. it’s not racist because I’m Russian and Russian is not a race, it’s a nation

Yea let's argue what my nation is...

my dam IQ just dropped.

1 minute ago, TalSatlanayeV said:

Yea let's argue what my nation is...

my dam IQ just dropped.

I didn’t say you’re Russian in my last comment, I said you’re Russian speaking, means Russian is your native or half-native language

50 minutes ago, Yood said:

I don't see any productive ideas in this thread .

I'm scared...... I agree with yood

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'm scared...... I agree with yood

Consider yourself removed from his ignore list, homes!!

BestEdibleArizonaalligatorlizard-small.g

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Flaws said:

I don't mean to derail the thread but just BTW: The main issue with the HVR was never the quickswitching but the range and the damage output. The gun is still broken, it's just boring now.

Sure nhvr still is a problem, I was simply telling him why they nerfed that tactic, because in all honesty it really doesn't involve skill, and is overpowered, it's the same thing as a jg, but 2 shots all time, but sure damage from nhvr are stupid, and having them lowered would have fixed both issues ^^

Edited by Takotak

19 minutes ago, Takotak said:

Sure nhvr still is a problem, I was simply telling him why they nerfed that tactic, because in all honesty it really doesn't involve skill, and is overpowered, it's the same thing as a jg, but 2 shots all time, but sure damage from nhvr are stupid, and having them lowered would have fixed both issues ^^

I have no idea why they decided to make shotguns that forgivable. It had already been overpowered due to corners and how oca and pmg suffer from rng. Even smooth aimbotters can’t hit 8 of 8 with oca to overshoot jg’s ttk

1 minute ago, Lign said:

I have no idea why they decided to make shotguns that forgivable. It had already been overpowered due to corners and how oca and pmg suffer from rng. Even smooth aimbotters can’t hit 8 of 8 with oca to overshoot jg’s ttk

Entirely right man, back then I used to play a lot of jg in fight club, and in my opinion it's the easiest gun in the game atm in term of cqc.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Takotak said:

Entirely right man, back then I used to play a lot of jg in fight club, and in my opinion it's the easiest gun in the game atm in term of cqc.

Same here, in 2015 I played only shotguns, but mainly csg. I realized how it’s strong in cqc environment when I tried to play with oca and carbine. 

• Like 1

The changing of shotgun content changes APB.

The addition of new content after this may require a gun change like this as well.

Like cramming too much junk in a small garage and needing more room for play instead.

No idea for sure just saying.

Sign in to follow this