SkyProspectz

I didnt get premium.

I have waited for days when the game was under maintenance and my premium has gone because of that.

Everyone is talking about they got 2 week premium ( also they was not have premium when the game was under maintenance ).

When will I get premium If its true ?

I read something about the players which has loggined to game in 30-60 days will take it today on yesterday but I didnt get it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SkyProspectz said:

I have waited for days when the game was under maintenance and my premium has gone because of that.

Everyone is talking about they got 2 week premium ( also they was not have premium when the game was under maintenance ).

When will I get premium If its true ?

I read something about the players which has loggined to game in 30-60 days will take it today on yesterday but I didnt get it.

they lied.

giphy.gif

Just now, NyanPowa said:

they lied.

giphy.gif

But I have friends who got 2 weeks premium.

Just now, SkyProspectz said:

But I have friends who got 2 weeks premium.

well if it makes u feel any better, i didn't get any compensation either.

i can't even login to apb without being disconnected by the server, so dont really care.

i guess you should report via support. I got mine, and all my teammates and opp i faced these days had premium.

I also suffer under the __no premium syndrome__. If it were Tiggs she would have just run one code for all. It expires in a month, you enter it via armas and done! I wonder why Matt chose this way, which misses "a lot" of people

2 minutes ago, Gamma64c said:

I also suffer under the __no premium syndrome__. If it were Tiggs she would have just run one code for all. It expires in a month, you enter it via armas and done! I wonder why Matt chose this way, which misses "a lot" of people

bcuz he's Matt Scott, the man, the legend. he cant just do it the normal way.

i got my thing, i assume it is still running the code on the distribution.

I didn't get as well but as matt said they will give away premium to first people who has more time played in the last 30 days and I was logging in daily for 2-3 hours, strange

Edited by Lign

I still haven't gotten it. I was honestly gonna use this free premium as an excuse to buy armas items to make use of the discount, but ig not anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Lign said:

I didn't get as well but as matt said they will give away premium to first people who has more time played in the last 30 days and I was logging in daily for 2-3 hours, strange

APB barely have 100 players lmao how long could it take.

Edited by NyanPowa
  • Like 1

i didn't get premium, was playing then the game just frozen, closed it then try joining back and got stuck trying to spawn into the world of waterfront.

This is why a code would have been better 😕

I didn't get mine either, a friend didn't get his (as of yesterday, haven't asked him again today) and we're both on all the time, sooooo

I'm not complaining at all about not having it yet, I just wanna know I'll get it eventually, ok

Edit: I got mine today (5/13), why it took until you got to the 60 day people is a lil suspicious, still think I'm some sort of disliked list e.e

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 2

I still haven't received mine either.

if you didnt get premium maybe you dont deserve it :^)

It could be easier if the game didn't take like 5+ minutes to launch each time I'm checking premium status: couple minutes to re-install DirectX, then a minute to load (on SSD!), then couple minutes of intros which I've seen hundreds times (cannot be skipped somehow).

And considering how the game actually has only a handful of players - LO could as well just enable premium for everyone till the game will start gaining numbers from new engine and new mode...

2 minutes ago, Letter said:

It could be easier if the game didn't take like 5+ minutes to launch each time I'm checking premium status: couple minutes to re-install DirectX, then a minute to load (on SSD!), then couple minutes of intros which I've seen hundreds times (cannot be skipped somehow).

Or you could just log into your Gamersfirst account on the website to check ... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gamma64c said:

Hi all,

We didn't do a code, because the console players can't redeem codes, and we promised 2 weeks of Premium to everyone.

For those that don't have it, we are still distributing the compensation.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 6

28 minutes ago, MattScott said:

because the console players can't redeem codes

that’s interesting

is this due to microsoft/sony regulation?

Just now, Glaciers said:

that’s interesting

is this due to microsoft/sony regulation?

Yes. it's a requirement.

• Thanks 1

Why didn't you release a code for PC, then do what your doing for console? or is that 2 complicated and you where worried somehow it would trigger for PC players then they would get 4 weeks in total

37 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We didn't do a code, because the console players can't redeem codes, and we promised 2 weeks of Premium to everyone.

For those that don't have it, we are still distributing the compensation.

Just wait lol. Its not the end of the world. At least the game runs