AmeliaDjo

FILE BLOCKED (3 DAYS)

People, I really do not know what else to do and speaking for a few users I can say the same for them. We already did everything we could in trying to fix this problem but nevertheless, I obviously do this thread because we are still in the same situation and it is really depressing.

It's been three days since I created a post to see if anyone can help us with this dilemma we have in our hands but still nothing.

On my part, as I have already commented, I have analyzed my computer with an anti-virus but nevertheless does not find anything out of the ordinary, I have installed all the Visual C ++ components again but the error continues to persist.

If someone could take a moment to see if he could give us a hand with this problem that is bothering us so much, we would be totally grateful. They are already (as I said) three days with this file error blocked by Battleye. We are waiting for your answers to this situation waiting to re-enter APB.

In itself, I take a moment to thank a moderator who has seen one of my posts and warn me that "It is appreciated to warn about the problem" from me and the rest of the users and get a way to tell us how to fix this file blocked by the application linked with APB us "We will be grateful". Again, thanks for taking the time and we will be waiting for your answers here.

12:23:07: Starting BattlEye Service...

12:23:13: Launching game...
12:28:11: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
12:28:11: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_d089f796442de10e\msvcp80.dll".