Sign in to follow this  
RealSlimShady

Any possibility of Health Bar?

I just wonder how much health does my enemy has when i put 4-5 bullets to him so something like health bar could be great or we can just see their health at the death cam 

• Like 3

I've moved this topic to the Game suggestions section

~@mayii

That would be very useful.

I feel like this suggestion is a part of a greater issue - that being: APB does not really communicate any statistics accurately.

It's never explained what hard damage does, what is stamina damage (which can be confusing because the game does not have a typically understood stamina system in the form of sprinting etc.), what's health damage - and to make things worse, it's communicated through bars out of all things.

Players are never told that they have 1000 HP, nor are they told how much more HP they get from Kevlar Implants. Similarly, you won't know that Fragile will lower your HP to just enough to tank one N-HVR shot if you're at absolute maximum health unless you are told that by someone else.

It's hard to gauge the actual properties of your arsenal if you can't calculate the functional damage output, accuracy, mobility with a given weapon and so on...

The worst thing is that this is not something new. These topics have already been discussed in the past.

That being said, I can only agree partially. I think enemy HP should be kept as hidden information, only really available as it is right now (i.e. you can only know the damage you've dealt once the enemy is dead, by seeing your points for the assist). Player health, on the other hand, could, in my opinion, be shown on the screen without causing too many issues.

(Though there's the issue of where to place it on the screen.)

Count ur hits, easy solution. (Obviously you have to know how much damage you do with ur weapon)

I would love to have health bars and be able to toggle damage numbers too! This game needs more information and is way overdue a new user interface! 

Two Ideas:
a) make health-bar display a character mod. though it probably would conflict with tagger in a sense that both would show an icon over their head (even if its a bar).
b) give us a training area. The game already has a weapon pickup-system in place. So what is holding us back in adding a training district, whith lots of target dummies and all weapons in the game to pick up and test? This mode could also be exclusively used to show floating damage numbers. That way, new players can easily test out some of the guns and test which would fit into their prefered playstyle and even be able to check guns they have played against to get a better idea of how they work and thus came up with ideas how to fight against them.

On 5/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, Dasimoge said:

Count ur hits, easy solution. (Obviously you have to know how much damage you do with ur weapon)

Kinda hard seeing how Hit reg works. (Ghostshots. etc.)