Sign in to follow this  
Rapid_snail

VBR Temptress

Hello there! 

I almost forgot that i have a VBR Temptress, so i gave it a go and unfortunately its a "meh" gun so far. I start to understand why no one using it.

What do you guys think about the gun?

Love both the Temptress and the Huntress.

Before my old patootie developed carpal tunnel syndrome, they were my go to weapons. Can be modded almost any way you want. I highly recommend both. 

it’s a decent gun provided you have good enough aim to make use of the fast ttk, imo the carbine kind of overshadows the vbr regardless of aim skill tho

The Huntress is probably the better of the two - its faster reload speed and ability to equip any non-blue mod make it a fairly punchy close range weapon. The Temptress is as you'd expect, better performing at longer ranges - but given that the VBR only has a drop off of 35m (42 with IR3), it lacks any real kind of ability to project up to mid-range. This makes the Temptress perhaps a bit redundant; given the chance, you'd never spec the VBR out that way, because it simply doesn't have the base stats to benefit from Hunting Sight.

However given that they have pretty low TTKs for semi-automatic weapons as well a decent starting accuracy, they hold fairly well right now and can be used effectively. They just lack anything particularly amazing about them. Ultimately the close-mid range selection of weapons is pretty crowded, and they just don't stand out.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint

Temptress main, love out dueling ntecs. But one really need to know what they're doing or it overblooms/dropoffs hard. When controlled it can be a precise and deadly weapon.

Always marksman except for hugging fights.

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Thanks 1

I found it to be one of the stronger guns in the game. It's on a level where it's perfectly balanced.

• Like 3

Have used both. They are both good guns for me and they both to their jobs very nice. However, I have a strong attraction to the temptress. Would use it if I still had it. The huntress isn't bad tho and I can see why people like it and it is strong too(I think cause temptress is weaker due to it's silencer).

I hope they bring the temptress on armas,would buy.

• Like 1

N-TEC

Do i need to say anything else?

It is a decent gun in the right hands, but the curve mechanics patch hurt it (as stated above, its range was reduced to 35m for some odd reason) and I would really like to have a 3 slot variant or reskin instead of having to choose between only 1 slot or a "straight downgrade" purple mod.

Most of the time it is not worth the effort over something like NTEC or ATAC, and it is also unobtainable right now. I would say that it is overall better than the Joker Carbine though. It is not seen often mostly because of its rarity.

Edited by Lyfeld

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:00 PM, Lato said:

N-TEC

Well i never used the meta weapons they are too boring imo. I'm choosing another weapon after each mission so none of them becomes boring 😄

On 5/12/2019 at 2:13 AM, GhosT said:

I found it to be one of the stronger guns in the game. It's on a level where it's perfectly balanced.

as all things should be

Both decent guns. I prefer VBR Temptress over Huntress, just like TheJellyGoo said Huntress overblooms

• Like 2

Said it before and I'll say it again that the VBR Temptress and Obeya CAP40-C NFCP 2 were Refer a Friend rewards which was one of the biggest exploits in game.

7 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Said it before and I'll say it again that the VBR Temptress and Obeya CAP40-C NFCP 2 were Refer a Friend rewards which was one of the biggest exploits in game.

When you look at APB players, they want to win every mission and most of them do whatever it takes to do so. Did you really expect they would group up with some random player and play with him missions? Refer a friend could be a nice thing to bring more players into APB, but yeah it failed big time

• Like 2

On 5/12/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lato said:

N-TEC

No you don't.

We do something about it in future. Don't worry.

personally vbr is 1 of my fav guns, its close / mid range , with a nice rate of fire. not too powerful and not too weak , its a nice starter weapon for those people who are looking to level up their rifling role 

Sign in to follow this