I know this topic will be unnoticed or deleted.. This is the last squeak of the soul. See what's happening in the social district of Citadel now (it was last place for chilling) There, a couple of imbicils from necrova terrorizing with spam whole area, all days long. Pls add function to ignore them full! We dont wanna watchs coin toss spam! They also requires big cash to stop spamming (sure it scam). Or better ban em (everyone reported allready much times for reason) They killed their own servers coz underage stupid kids/ Remember apb is 18+ Just do something! Noone want to deal with it! Everyone mad & quit apb coz of that^^ Reports is ussless like GMs! Best regards..

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ole Lukøje said:

I know this topic will be unnoticed or deleted.. This is the last squeak of the soul. See what's happening in the social district of Citadel now (it was last place for chilling) There, a couple of imbicils from necrova terrorizing with spam whole area, all days long. Pls add function to ignore them full! We dont wanna watchs coin toss spam! They also requires big cash to stop spamming (sure it scam). Or better ban em (everyone reported allready much times for reason) They killed their own servers coz underage stupid kids/ Remember apb is 18+ Just do something! Noone want to deal with it! Everyone mad & quit apb coz of that^^ Reports is ussless like GMs! Best regards..

honest question :  why were you watching chat and getting upset and not doing missions? It looks odd to me that you were not ignoring them.

I am not certain if the ignore function blocks coin tosses but it does block their mics and text chat.

as for them saying they need to be paid to stop....

extortion can get them in trouble (even if its trolling and not serious) , along with the coin toss trolling can stack up on peoples nerves (as you clearly show)

which means that I believe this will be looked into

• Thanks 1

Its a hard job to moderate the servers. I popped on there today. Same dethreaters throwing games that were doing 6 months ago, they are still bronze, they just laugh at you for  calling them out because they know nothing will be done. I would like to see the servers moderated like the forums to be honest. Saying that the forums moderation is not great either as every first response is always somebody trying to discredit the poster. I moderate other forums and this is a big NO NO and is an instant warning.  (Note above)  Hilarious, it happened as i was typing this.

Give players a time out. Even if its for 48 house its gets the trouble makers off the servers for the weekend. But that wont be done because the population is not great. But the population is not great because of this problem.  Its a vicious circle.

Edited by Y2Venom
  • Thanks 1

If only we had an /ignore function... Or even better a /report function to go along with it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

why were you watching chat and getting upset and not doing missions?

1 hour ago, Ole Lukøje said:

in the social district of Citadel

reading comprehension at rock bottom levels 

The game is actually 13+, if i remember the privacy right.

59 minutes ago, Dasimoge said:

The game is actually 13+, if i remember the privacy right.

Forums are 13+, the game is 18+.

3 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:

Forums are 13+, the game is 18+.

"Our terms of use prohibit users aged under 13 years from accessing the Game."

Edit// Can't find anything about that the GAME itself is 18+ in the privacy.

////// Well the last update on the privacy was in May 2018 so. I guess LO should update it.

Edited by Dasimoge

5 minutes ago, Dasimoge said:

"Our terms of use prohibit users aged under 13 years from accessing the Game."

I'm going based on the ESRB. I should have looked a little closer at your statement.

Guess I'm part of the:

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Edited by Leefekyn

7 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Like I said....why were they not doing missions and ignoring them instead. well aware of what district they were in at the time.

People do that in Jericho as well but they speak English.

Server people don't really matter (Jericho coin tossers prove that enough) but this op statement sounds more like he doesn't like foreigners.

That's when we go do missions and the spammers  get bored and lonely.

Guess you totally missed all of this but mmkay.

While you were reading comics I was reading the novel. you gotta catch up a little 😜

59 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Like I said....why were they not doing missions and ignoring them instead. well aware of what district they were in at the time.

I don't go into Social very often, but when I do, it is usually for short periods of time.

Not like some of these designers or music artists.

I can't even imagine how much time they spend in Social, busy improving their craft, ...  for hours.

(I envy them.... I have not one artistic bone in my body)

back on topic.

Sometimes the SPAM in social can get overwhelming.

"So much yelling"   - /Y

I once had a few discussions in district chat with a few fellow Socialites.

The conversation was flowing.

And then,  SPAM !!

Like waves, one after the other.

It was relentless.

Our conversation quickly took a swift turn.

Scrolling' Scrolling' Scrolling' ... Rawhide

I swore to myself, that I would devote the next 30mins, and add these shleps to the /ignore list.

And I did.

And then ....., new names popped up.

I started to type faster ...

Haha.

2lwacso.png

Anyways, yeah, it can be a challenge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Westford said:

~Snip~

A decent and unbiased answer.

When I have been in social I see some now and then but not to that extent.

The other person who replied could only insult with bias when not even understanding what I asked. (The irony of his reading comment is astounding in this case)

A most humble and sincere thank you.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ole Lukøje said:

Everyone mad & quit apb coz of that^^ Reports is ussless like GMs! Best regards..

That is a BLATANT missuse of the "^^" Reported!

23 hours ago, Ole Lukøje said:

that's not your problem . this is a problem of GMs , support and protection of servers from DOS attacks .

NAMES & SHAME - complex subject. 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ole Lukøje said:

Pls add function to ignore them full! We dont wanna watchs coin toss spam! 

/ignore username

/report username (screenshot and link in report for best results)

GMs do frequent social districts as well, but action is rarely instant.

lol aint nobody cares about your server or even apb much. this is passive income for Matt Scott.

reporting is a waste of time, players cheat 24/7, spam players and everything bad u can think of and nothing will ever be done about it. this is APB, just accept it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

A decent and unbiased answer.

When I have been in social I see some now and then but not to that extent.

The other person who replied could only insult with bias when not even understanding what I asked. (The irony of his reading comment is astounding in this case)

A most humble and sincere thank you.

Much appreciated.

I may have exaggerated a bit, but it can get a bit "spammy" at times.

A lot of people choose not to get into administrative mode by taking screen shots, reporting and what not.

My guess is that they would rather spend their time doing other things.

That's just my guess.

EDIT:

Not sure if anyone noticed a young Clint Eastwood in that Rawhide clip.

😁

Edited by Westford

NAMES & SHAME - complex subject.  we need a constructive solution . sometimes shame is the only way to stop ugly ducklings .

7 hours ago, Yood said:

NAMES & SHAME - complex subject.  we need a constructive solution . sometimes shame is the only way to stop ugly ducklings .

An ugly duckling can grow up to be a beautiful swan, the most beautiful bird of all.