PoliceRuleGR

Steam sign in triggers Battle Eye?

So as soon as game opens up and tries to auto connect to steam account my game is crashing and this is the error i get 
16:38:05: Starting BattlEye Service...
16:38:08: Launching game...
16:40:52: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
16:40:52: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_d089f796442de10e\msvcp80.dll".

this happened to me again like 2 weeks ago but fixed itself.
Now its happening again and i dont know what it causing this 
If anyone know how to fix that please contact me 

1 hour ago, PoliceRuleGR said:

So as soon as game opens up and tries to auto connect to steam account my game is crashing and this is the error i get 
16:38:05: Starting BattlEye Service...
16:38:08: Launching game...
16:40:52: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
16:40:52: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_d089f796442de10e\msvcp80.dll".

this happened to me again like 2 weeks ago but fixed itself.
Now its happening again and i dont know what it causing this 
If anyone know how to fix that please contact me 

I got the same problem, is the first time this happend.

Yesterday the game was alright and now this shows up.

Any fix yet?

1 hour ago, PoliceRuleGR said:

No nothing... 😕

The same thing on this side, I created another post to see if this time I get someone to answer because apparently there is a person who commented 23 hours ago that he has the same problem but there is no answer, probably because they did not find any solution but I have already commented that I have made a virus search which apparently does not find on that side the error of the file and that I have installed again all the programs linked to that file but nevertheless nothing changed, I still have the same problem.

Alright so I was able to log in and get into a district.  However I had to shut steam down, fire game up and log in manually.  Then once I got to character screen I fired steam back up.  I was getting battle eye blocked on same file.  Also noticed that when the game crashed it was at the point that the game would have been logging in automatically with my steam account.  Once I loaded into a district steam picked up I was playing apb.  Now I haven't played yet so I don't know if it will kick me after a while.

Also if you normally use steam to launch apb then you will have to go to your APB Reloaded\Launcher folder and run the apb launcher exe by hand.  Otherwise the shortcut steam placed for you will try to open steam which I would assume would cause game to crash.

best of luck,

John

Yes this would be my next step log in manually but I didn't have much free time to try it 

I will try it and I will let you know 

I got this error too? any fixes yet?. 

I can play with another account but when i select steam login the game crashes 

My main account is on steam, what do i supposed to do?

So i found a way to play again!
Just log in manually with ur email and password and not with the auto-Sign in with Steam everytime im doing that game is crashing...
Just dont steam loging in general and u will be able to play again 

Guys did u try this ?

post if it helps

Edited by TheSxW