Easych

Year with Little Orbit.

2 hours ago, TheSxW said:

i think not all ppl sees that:

This is not new, incase you didn't know this engine upgrade client got leaked in 2016 yes, that's 3 years ago already, since then a player made a tool to be able to move in the login screen.

This engine upgrade client was in developpement since Reloaded Production times, and doesn't represent at all, what comming engine upgrade looks like or runs.

Little orbit rewrote a big part of the engine upgrade, and the game probably doesn't look neither run similar to what you see on this twitch clip .

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's not fair to pretend that little orbit hasn't missed nearly every deadline they themselves have given. Nor is it fair to imply that players don't have the right to be upset when LO repeatedly misses their own deadlines. 

We aren't demanding things by certain dates.

LO is voluntarily, and repeatedly, giving and missing deadlines. 

I think you have it spot on. This is the biggest issue we had with g1 and it's being repeated again. No one in their right mind would believe anything this company says until they can keep up with their deadlines or have a proper support system in place for the active population which is less than 1k. How can a game struggle with tickets when the population is so low, imagine if this game had a decent population the support would be non existant.

23 hours ago, Nev said:

I think you have it spot on. This is the biggest issue we had with g1 and it's being repeated again. No one in their right mind would believe anything this company says until they can keep up with their deadlines or have a proper support system in place for the active population which is less than 1k. How can a game struggle with tickets when the population is so low, imagine if this game had a decent population the support would be non existant.

ticket spaming with stupid topics like "why i got banned for kys" on 3 - 15 days and simmilar ...
some of them are really hard topics like something is broken and noone know whats going on but with alot of that trash support tickets its hard to find a proper one to answer so they need to go through all of them reading all the stupidity of ppl without complaining

Merged.

23 hours ago, Ketog said:

This is not new, incase you didn't know this engine upgrade client got leaked in 2016 yes, that's 3 years ago already, since then a player made a tool to be able to move in the login screen.

This engine upgrade client was in developpement since Reloaded Production times, and doesn't represent at all, what comming engine upgrade looks like or runs.

Little orbit rewrote a big part of the engine upgrade, and the game probably doesn't look neither run similar to what you see on this twitch clip .

yea i was wondering why this old thing is still in walk ... matt should give us some screenshots (even abit of beautified - or taken in special areas that will not seen broken etc.)

I'm glad in this entire year Little Orbit has done more than G1 ever did in the 2 years prior to Little Orbit taking over.

I'm a bit late to reply to this thread, but the moment Little Orbit started it felt like they tried to do things differently, from approach to exectution. The events were all nice and refreshing after 3+ years the same events for Halloween and Christmas, and unlike G1.

To me it looks like Little Orbit is actually doing their best. I agree they've been missing a lot of deadlines and support still hasn't caught up. But I think it's unfair to entirely blame Little Orbit. Unlike G1 they're trying. They're missing the goals they set for themselves, but I think it's a bit unfair to think their goals were set in stone. I also really hope the people complaining about support will never be part of a service desk. Especially for f2p games with a community as toxic as this one (at the same time I do wonder what LO's SLA looks like and if those goals are being met).

They haven't been flawless, but you can't expect any company to be flawless when it comes to managing APB at this point. That would be irrational. I feel like Little Orbit deserves more credit than they're getting from some people.

• They actually seem to really be trying hard.
  • Seems to be transparent.
  • Community interaction.
  • Implemented several fairly big changes right away (new anti cheat, updated forum, website, armas, trade system etc etc).
  • Continually posts updates, plans, etc.

Dislikes:

• The negative effects of "learning on the job" like underestimating the amount of work required and catastrophically slow support.
  • Anti cheat isn't effective/fast enough.
  • (Personal preference) RIOT mode.. feels meh (I'm not a BR fan). Requires larger population. Too early stage for it. (Not enough population for both mission and RIOT districts). Feels like it could perhaps work, but after an influx of new and old players after a proper UE 3.5 upgrade.
  • Engine upgrade delayed (expected though).

Overall: a big improvement compared to old G1.

That'll do.

Edited by SilverCrow

7 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Some forum moderators needs to be replaced.

If only there was an entire Staff section filled with people you could contact if there are specific issues 🤔

I'd assume Lixil, Ritual, Selali and Matt himself would be more than willing to help.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

If only there was an entire Staff section filled with people you could contact if there are specific issues 🤔

I'd assume Lixil, Ritual, Selali and Matt himself would be more than willing to help.

Yup I know, I edited out that point right after I posted it.

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

what if they're the ones that need to be replaced?

378392632688377856.png?v=1

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

what if they're the ones that need to be replaced?

378392632688377856.png?v=1

The highest you'll be able to go is Matt

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

The highest you'll be able to go is Matt

that was the perfect place for a watchmen quote im a little disappointed in you kev