Lixil

RIOT OPEN TEST POSTPONED TO 5/11 (UPDATED)

hpioWbK.png

Hello everyone!

We have gotten feedback about the timing of the RIOT playtest. To make it more accessible, we are moving the playtest to Saturday.

Kind regards,

Lixil

**UPDATE**

Hello everyone,

We are experiencing a problem with creation of characters on EU OTW. We are currently investigating the problem and working towards a solution. We are going to delay the test till we are able to fix this problem so everyone is able to participate. Hopefully this delay should be short and the test should start within the hour. Stay tuned to this thread for more updates.

Kind regards,

Lixil

• Like 5

Good to know, I'll probably be joining for both of them. I hope the spawn system has been messed with, possibly turning teammates into mobile spawn points?

this timing actually works much better for me, guess i can't complain

«First half of May»

I'm afraid to imagine how many times OTW UE 3.5 will be postponed. 

Merged.

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

To make it more accessible, we are moving the playtest to Saturday.

To make it more accessible, announce the date a week in advance, and don't postponed it every time. 

• Like 1

I guess I will have to miss it as the new postpone announcement and the new date/time are too close to be able to reschedule real life.

Good job Little Orbit.

• Like 3

This was a mistake many people have made/changed plans waiting for this opening of riot mode. Even if its a day later some people have stuff to do on weekends too. 

Oh man. I could have made it to my brother's wedding afterall...

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Lixil said:

We have gotten feedback about the timing of the RIOT playtest. To make it more accessible, we are moving the playtest to Saturday.

Thanks for the update but that needed to be said before, many peoples expected it to happen today so they delayed things just for it, so maybe next time  we would prefer to have an exact date before.

With that said, see you tomorrow on the OTW 🙂

say honestly.  for me it is not an unexpected phenomenon Yu given produsage of chaos is JUSTIFIED .  you could have warned me sooner . evaluate your strength adequately .

39 minutes ago, Yood said:

Yu given produsage of chaos is JUSTIFIED

39 minutes ago, Yood said:

evaluate your strength adequately .

Because I forgot my Yood translator at home, can someone translate the above for me? kkthxbye

10 hours ago, Yood said:

say honestly.  for me it is not an unexpected phenomenon Yu given produsage of chaos is JUSTIFIED .  you could have warned me sooner . evaluate your strength adequately .

It's not uncommon for this type of thing to happen so be aware that it could happen and tell us sooner than 1 day in advance.

Edited by WitchQueen

last  minut changes... was hoping it was today. Idk if i can tomorrow but i'll try

9 hours ago, introlapse said:

To make it more accessible, announce the date a week in advance, and don't postponed it every time. 

They did though.... and real life got in the way so this happened.

54 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

They did though.... and real life got in the way so this happened.

This community has long received promises and deadlines that have never been fulfilled.

It is clear that it was not planned to postpone the OTW test. But damn... he was put off 3 times, and RIOT most likely will not appear "in first half of May". 

Not sure - do not announce or give dates that may be postponed.

Do not be like old gamersfirst, @MattScott

Trust and reputation is earned by meeting deadlines. You apologize almost every week for a year. 

By the way: what's with the transfer Nekrova to Citadel? Does it happen after the RIOT? Just wondering, i dont wait 🙂

Edited by introlapse
  • Like 1

Wish the time for NA was better for Eastern Time Zone players but I'll most likely be able to play all of the EU testing (If my ping isnt bad) and only a small part of NA testing. 

Edited by TR3NT

9 hours ago, introlapse said:

This community has long received promises and deadlines that have never been fulfilled.

It is clear that it was not planned to postpone the OTW test. But damn... he was put off 3 times, and RIOT most likely will not appear "in first half of May". 

Not sure - do not announce or give dates that may be postponed.

Do not be like old gamersfirst, @MattScott

Trust and reputation is earned by meeting deadlines. You apologize almost every week for a year. 

By the way: what's with the transfer Nekrova to Citadel? Does it happen after the RIOT? Just wondering, i dont wait 🙂

Hey can i see your crystal ball for predicting the future? I want to win the lottery.

Hi all,

Just confirming that the play test is happening.

We just got final signoff from QA that the build looks good and has many of the changes we wanted.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

It's not uncommon for this type of thing to happen so be aware that it could happen and tell us sooner than 1 day in advance.

changing the timeline one day before the event is unacceptable to me . 

for me personally, this is a good date shift . I'll try to see both parts of the event .

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Just confirming that the play test is happening.

We just got final signoff from QA that the build looks good and has many of the changes we wanted.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello matt, will we get the mails with all the armas stuff on the EU server ?, sadly onlu NA players have acess to all items while eu players don't .

Riot test will be painful with only people using starts and the default cars

OTW downloading "Starter_Smg"..... HMMMMMM

I do preffer pistol-weaponry as a personal taste but allright 😛

I CAN'T WAIT! ❤️

On 5/10/2019 at 3:08 AM, Lixil said:

hpioWbK.png

Hello everyone!

Kind regards,

Lixil

will it also be available for consoles?

1 minute ago, (Xbox)Soldato Eterno0 said:

will it also be available for consoles?

no