Sign in to follow this  
Ryonen

game freez

game freez right befor character select and crash with the message:

21:25:47: Starting BattlEye Service...

21:25:53: Launching game...
21:28:16: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
21:28:16: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_d089f796442de10e\msvcp80.dll".

HALP?! 😧

Hello Furyosa, I have made a thread commenting on the same problem which I am having right now.
Already a moderator was notified and is aware of the problem, if I have any response to such problem I will let you know.

Merged.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, Furyosa said:

game freez right befor character select and crash with the message:

21:25:47: Starting BattlEye Service...

21:25:53: Launching game...
21:28:16: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
21:28:16: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_d089f796442de10e\msvcp80.dll".

HALP?! 😧

I was reading a post from a while ago that someone had the same problem which had to reinstall a program to play again, I'm trying to do the same but I'm not achieving. Supposedly, this is because the file is corrupt. If I manage to fix it in some way I will let you know.

• Like 1

woo.. thank u so much dude! i also post if i have something. tried a lot of things what i found around the net but no succes yet ._.

reinstalling not working for me T_T

Merged.

reinstall "Microsoft Visual C++" not working aswell

Hello Furyosa! I read that the problem is when steam try to log in makes the game crash.

So the problem is not the game or the file, is steam fault at least that is what I know for now so for play we have to start the game manually but if I don't miss understand if steam seems aware of the game is running that will cause a crash again..

I don't know yet a way for fix this but I will let you know anything.

Go to a post in Bugs thread's PC and search for the post "Steam triggers battleye" there's the same problem and the information that I'm inform you.

Any fix I assumed that have to came for the hand of steam if the app is the problem causing the crash so let's hope a fix for this. Like I said if I know any way for get this done I let you know.

Edited by AmeliaDjo

so APB works without steam? can i start my steam installed apb without steam?