MattScott

5/9/2019 Maintenance Update

Yea i managed to switch through all 6 toons on this account this time...some still a bit laggy to switch but better than they were...unpark vehicles ft and clan vault lag seems better now too.

Very little if any lag on ft and unpark for at moment.

Edited by miketam

server is totally lagged out but wont crash it also wont work but it wont crash either so progress 

4:26 Am EST

First Login attempt - No problems. Characters took approximately 3-5 seconds to load.

Lag - None

Items, gear, weapons - Intact

Chips - Intact

Mailbox - Still missing "first purchase" items, but I have a ticket submitted. This happened during "extended maintenance"

Mailbox - Possible timestamp issue?  The mail I have, that said 2 days ago, still says 2 days ago. When the server was taken offline back on 5/9 the "game time" completely stops?

Is this working properly, or should the mail from 2 days ago now be at "6 days ago"?

----------------------------------

4:42 Am

Fast travel - No problem

Garage manager - No problem

----------------------------------------

4:51 Am

Chat - Slight lag approximately 1 second delay

-------------------------------------------------

4:55 Am

Scavenging items - Misplaced antibiotics bugged. Node is still there after looting.    The Northfields Expanse  x4925717 y5733053

-------------------------

5:00 Am

Fast travel - No problem

Garage Manager - no problem

------------------------------------

5:07 Am

Player said they were lagging and relogged - No problem

-------------------------------------------------

5:19 Am

Scavenging items - Misplaced antibiotics bugged. Node is still there after looting.    The Northfields Expanse x4919565 y5722534

---------------------

5:23 Am

Garage manager - no problem

Fast travel - no problem

---------------------------

5:28 Am

Player2 said - Problems with Nodes not disappearing after scavenging. Happening off and on over the last 2 hours.

---------------------

---------------------

5:48 Am

Nodes not disappearing happens at the same time garage manager lags a bit also

---------------------------

5:56 Am

Node not disappearing.  Doesn't disappear from map or minimap either.

-----------------

6:12 Am

Relogged - No problem at character selection or loading in.

Relog - spawned in at New flagstaff instead of beside my ATV near Blaine?

Ran back to my ATV to test the relog again. Worked fine that time, I was still at my ATV

----------------------

6:23 Am

Node not disappearing

6:25 Am

Node not disappearing

6:28 Am

Node not disappearing

Some do, some don't,  3 different types so far, doesn't seem to be the nodes themselves. Leaning towards "random lag spike"

----------------------------

6:38 Am

Fast travel - no problem

Garage - no problem

Relogged - First time I ever saw a 20 second countdown "popup" before logging out, usually instant. The relog itself worked fine.

Done testing for now.

Edited by Grelko

6 minutes ago, Grelko said:

4:26 Am EST

First Login attempt - No problems. Characters took approximately 3-5 seconds to load.

Lag - None

Items, gear, weapons - Intact

Chips - Intact

Mailbox - Still missing "first purchase" items, but I have a ticket submitted. This happened during "extended maintenance"

Mailbox - Possible timestamp issue?  The mail I have, that said 2 days ago, still says 2 days ago. When the server was taken offline back on 5/9 the "game time" completely stops?

Is this working properly, or should the mail from 2 days ago now be at "6 days ago"?

----------------------------------

4:42 Am EST

Fast travel - No problems

Garage manager - No problems

----------------------------------------

4:51 Am EST

Chat - Slight lag

the lag was earlier its ruining well now 

if it does start to lag, I'm trying to see how often it happens. If there's a pattern for the time, like every 5 minutes, every hour, 4 hours etc.

I was going to keep updating that particular post as I play

Edit - As of 8:20 Am EST, everything seems to be working good.  Couple small things like a 1-2 nodes not disappearing, and auto-loot popup screen slightly lagging every once in a while, but that's about it.

Edited by Grelko

10 hours ago, tiago0182 said:

When they will put the commander ?

10 hours ago, Cyphered said:

let me check on that for you tiago0182

Have you checked it? When is it going to start? 

the game was nice and fun until an arsehole called "Artemi Six" messed it up, freely bashing people ingame in the helpchat while hiding behind his green status, ok i'm out, good luck to endure such assholes supposed to help ppl out, bye FE

Edited by zefcool
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FakyouArtemiSix said:

the game was nice and fun until an arsehole called "Artemi Six" messed it up, freely bashing people ingame in the helpchat while hiding behind his green status, ok i'm out, good luck to endure such assholes supposed to help ppl out, bye FE

Don't let one person ruin the whole game for you friend.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FakyouArtemiSix said:

Having read your abusive responses to the downtime on the forums for the last few days, and now seeing you deliberately and maliciously change your name to something offensive, plus you continue hurling abuse at others because someone said, and I quote: "Zefc - Stay on your horse, let Lonnie kill them, and please don't bring the whinging from the forums into the /help channel." I doesn't seem we're losing very much.

Perhaps you can take this opportunity to examine your own behaviour and remarks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuiFilipe said:

Have you checked it? When is it going to start? 

they will update the post
im waiting for it

And on a lighter note, now I finally managed to figure out how to get back in the forums (doh!), thanks Matt and the team at LO for everything you're doing to try and keep Alec Masters alive.

Very much appreciated, and don't forget to feed the hammies 😉

1 hour ago, FakyouArtemiSix said:

Artemi has always been and is now the most helpful and polite Green-name in the community.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those asking about the commander's premium it's coming, as soon as they can confirm the game is stable.  They don't want to give it to everyone and then have more downtime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Skippicaa said:

Artemi has always been and is now the most helpful and polite Green-name in the community.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Not sure about always. Sometimes the greater good demands a mean streak but the intention is not usually to create casualties that never come back. FE is a fairly steep learning curve, which can be frustrating and any rollback is bound to add to that due to lost player time and also the admin time to reprocess store purchases.

LO are doing what they can, and keeping us very well informed. Patience can be very handy.

11 minutes ago, tiago0182 said:

no news about the commander's premium ?

It's been mentioned multiple times.

You have to wait. LO want to make sure the servers are stable.

• Like 2

We have issues again?

Stuck on toon switch again..will try a relaunch i guess.

Edited by miketam

Game functions have stopped working for me.

Edited by Skippicaa

2 minutes ago, miketam said:

We have issues again?

Stuck on toon switch again..will try a relaunch i guess.

I'm also getting no clones at startup.