MattScott

5/9/2019 Maintenance Update

starting playing back in 2012 but ive been  away from game for nearly 12 months  because of work interstate and rl,(just got back afew days ago and downloaded game so havent been able to play)but if i remember correctly ppl were complaining about the server ect ect....now its being done  im more then happy to wait another week if need be,just as long as its done

13 minutes ago, cyasoon said:

starting playing back in 2012 but ive been  away from game for nearly 12 months  because of work interstate and rl,(just got back afew days ago and downloaded game so havent been able to play)but if i remember correctly ppl were complaining about the server ect ect....now its being done  im more then happy to wait another week if need be,just as long as its done

welcome back

thanks 🙂.......missed the game more then id like to admit..

2 minutes ago, WreckageExplorer said:

Well, we're back to having the launcher functioning and the "server is under maintenance" message. So, progress?

lets hope it means server is rebooting

Still laggy on toon load..i did get in..loaded 6 toons ..picked main which loaded ok....tried a toon switch...now its stuck.

Yeah, getting some lag too I used an ATV key and i dont see it in world or at garage manager yet

I feel like this lag issue goes in a cycle, it works normally for 10-15 mins then slogs down for 10-15 mins. Eventually it goes away and you can switch toons normally untill the next cycle.

Edit: Now its working again.....hence the cycle.

Edited by ChrisKrypton

2nd relaunch of of game took even longer to load toons..picks toon..gets "Your character has failed to load" in scary red text.

4 minutes ago, miketam said:

2nd relaunch of of game took even longer to load toons..picks toon..gets "Your character has failed to load" in scary red text.

can you take a print screen?

first launch no character in select screen -> waited a bit -> nothing -> repeat on second launch -> waited a bit -> nothing -> third launch on client "check-marked" complete file check to see if there's any client error -> no character in select screen -> waited a bit -> character showed up -> loaded in okay

2 minutes ago, julian_foster said:

first launch no character in select screen -> waited a bit -> nothing -> repeat on second launch -> waited a bit -> nothing -> third launch on client "check-marked" complete file check to see if there's any client error -> no character in select screen -> waited a bit -> character showed up -> loaded in okay

yes, just wait guys

Just now, Cyphered said:

We are aware of the issues and are working on it.

When they will put the commander ?