MattScott

5/9/2019 Maintenance Update

Lil Orbit still makes better track records than Lil Pump 👌

1 hour ago, zefcool said:

i'm looking forward to this, the sooner the better, that should also make the daily maintenance duration shorter right ? and should give you the time to rewrite the backend to finally replace that old piece of junk you bought from G1 at the next scrap facility.

30o5fi.jpg

That G1 junk should make an appearance in FE as an end game level boss mob.

Haven't been on in a Looong time, so was a bit disappointed that it wasn't up.  But it's cool to see so many people still involved, and the dev team working to get things running.

waiting patiently...

Everyone who posted should get a gift of Suspicious Cheese, for being so patient 🙂

im not sure if this helps but the character selection screen issue isn't anything new I used to get it all the time back in the day. I am glad your committed to really fixing this game keep up the good work. 

Still holding onto the hope that FE will make it back.  This is the most I have visited any forum...ever! Thought the game was out of the woods, but no such luck.  Great to see the team taking on this challenge and hope it gets resolved.  Trying to keep it positive.

Even though it kind a sucks, take your time and make it propper! 😉 Thanks in advance

damn they didnt fix it  yet '"ayayaya"

Thanks for the update, hows it looking so far?

Been there, done that. There's nothing worse than trying to catch 40 winks in a server room while pulling an all-weekender trying to get corporate servers back online after a crash ready for people to use them monday morning. 

It sounds like you inherited a huge steaming pile of [=CENSORED=] from GF with this database.  My heart goes out to you.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for FE now we have someone that knows what they're doing at the helm...

1 hour ago, Unseen2339 said:

looks like hes working on it lol 

LOL - state the obvious! 😄

Fun aside. anything we can do to support (beside crossing fingers)? Like flying pizza?

7 hours ago, Unseen2339 said:

fine you win... ill try APB

If you are serious about logging onto APB remember this :

Tap fire certain guns for better control

There is also a tutorial that by default should be the T key. you can get grenades that way.

And when driving the faster cars let off the gas on turns or you will be driving on glass

hope fallen earth gets back up soon for you all.