NotZombieBiscuit

I keep having APB dreams

What is happening in these dreams? I am curious. The weirdest thing about Apb dreams is I usually never remember anything that happens in them, I just know it was about APB

When i haven't played APB in like a year or months, i sometimes dream about it. Probably just a sign we need to come back playing it. Or i think we are awaiting the engine upgrade and probably upset that its never coming. (which seems to be the case)

Don't grip and give up. 

I'm just here to verify if our dreams are the same

My APB dreams are usually pretty normal. Just generic APB gameplay with a few new stuff. Things like a new map or items or whatever.

The last dream was in this docks/industry area with access to a lot of the roofing. The item was some stupid little box about the size of the medium ammo box but it was some EMP bullshoot thing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

My APB dreams are usually pretty normal. Just generic APB gameplay with a few new stuff. Things like a new map or items or whatever.

The last dream was in this docks/industry area with access to a lot of the roofing. The item was some stupid little box about the size of the medium ammo box but it was some EMP bullshoot thing.

Tbh i wish i had apb dreams. Or vidya, anything interesting, in general. I just dream about history and historical characters but its not even fun. Last mildly interesting dream had Napoleon in it. We weren't even doing something cool, we just had coffee in my living room, then everything changed and I was walking in a bathroom tile, lightly lit corridor. 

On 5/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I haven't played APB in like months now but I keep having reoccurring dreams of playing APB.

What do I do?

lol !

41 minutes ago, _chain said:

Tbh i wish i had apb dreams. Or vidya, anything interesting, in general. I just dream about history and historical characters but its not even fun. Last mildly interesting dream had Napoleon in it. We weren't even doing something cool, we just had coffee in my living room, then everything changed and I was walking in a bathroom tile, lightly lit corridor. 

try to put your phone as close to you as you can when u sleep and turn wifi and bluetooth and all that good shit on to make sure its as radiactive as possible

pretty sure putting my phone right next to me when I sleep is the reason I have these weird dreams all the time and I love it

3 hours ago, ezmegaz68 said:

try to put your phone as close to you as you can when u sleep and turn wifi and bluetooth and all that good shit on to make sure its as radiactive as possible

pretty sure putting my phone right next to me when I sleep is the reason I have these weird dreams all the time and I love it

I'll just sniff some window cleaner before going to bed, its probably safer. 

The most interesting dreams have been the ones that repeat over and over again different nights in a row. I went a few days in separate streaks dreaming about the same space, in semi lucid dreams that i'd wake out of the moment i started to see patterns. It was pretty gnarly, I even made some drawings about it all. 

The first 3 nights it was pretty simple. Sort of like a white gold plane of existence covered in bright fog with a bit of terrain where I moved around. A really long road that I managed to correspond to the street my highschool was in my hometown. At one point the fences morphed into castle walls made of giant (and pretty scary for some reason) dark grey stone covered in moss. I would just climb that shit, go full sprint while on top of the wall, then jump over the fortress walls onto some creepy houses that I had to climb down from. Started to descend, grabbed onto the ledge of a dusty old window frame, and when i looked up the window opened, and I woke up covered in sweat. As I said, the same dream repeated for at least 3 nights in a row. 

After that I stopped dreaming about sprinting and the attack on the window ledge, instead I got dreams about just walking in complete dark through places from (also) my hometown, guided by the light lamp posts gave.

Sorry about the wall of text. 

21 hours ago, _chain said:

I'll just sniff some window cleaner before going to bed, its probably safer. 

I mean you don't have to do it forever, a week or maybe 2 should be enough to see if it works for you

On 5/9/2019 at 12:05 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I haven't played APB in like months now but I keep having reoccurring dreams of playing APB.

What do I do?

Get some help.

Me? I don't dream about apb, I have flashbacks.

Edited by kukki

Sigmund Freud would say that dreams about APB Reloaded signify a repressed desire to express and indulge in acts of gun violence. Your thanatos or death drive needs to find an outlet, that it earlier did through playing APB, but since now that you have stopped, you are getting melancholic of it, soon you will end up in depression.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bladechopper said:

Sigmund Freud would say that dreams about APB Reloaded signify a repressed desire to express and indulge in acts of gun violence. Your thanatos or death drive needs to find an outlet, that it earlier did through playing APB, but since now that you have stopped, you are getting melancholic of it, soon you will end up in depression.

Nah I'll just cook more in the kitchen

I too have had, not one, but several dreams of APB Reloaded, whether it be doing missions, customizing weapons, driving around.. We all belong in a mental ward.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 8:36 AM, Bladechopper said:

Damn, so the solution to my problems, after years of suffering and thousands spent on therapy, turns out to be coming back to APB.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:05 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What do I do?

get the lube and have fun? wait, what kinda dreams we talking about here?

I had another APB dream today. I was using a new version of the whisper and got called in as backup on a final stage item hold. It was in financial in the area just east of Ty Durrant where the large drive through the alley is and the internal car spawn. The area was highly modified though with more verticality.  I ended up going 91-6 but my team still lost.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:05 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What do I do?

withdrawal symptoms right there.

Are you sure you're not dreaming now? 😐

I had a dream where we were not judged by the colour of our threat rating but by the content of our character's outfit slots.