Sign in to follow this  
CookiePuss

Can we get some GMs on Jericho to handle thses new cheaters?

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

i am playing in jericho now just for meet someone with this sound 😄

nvm, is local file audio T_T me sad

tell me who you are . I'll tell you where to look and what to do next .

On 5/9/2019 at 1:51 AM, Amaineko said:

a gm in game told me that they dont have powers to ban players 'L'

Because thats not a REAL gm.  they have these volunteer "gms" that are basically glorified forum mods.  They only come in and look tough but they dont have any actual powers.  we need to have some REAL gms in game to actually do something about some of these people.  The volunteers arent actually GM's so lets stop calling them that.

Edited by Shimmer

17 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

The volunteers arent actually GM's

except thats what they're called

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

except thats what they're called

Except thats not what they really are.

The volunteer GM do this:

Assist players in the game, be it to fix technical issues or share game knowledge.

Monitor the chat, making sure that all players are following our rules.

Reporting cheaters to our support.

Reporting players who are not following our Terms of Service or Code of Conduct.

Help the community grow, while maintaining order.

they need to have the REAL gms come back in game like they used to before LO decided to make these wanna be gms

Edited by Shimmer

On 5/8/2019 at 6:34 PM, CookiePuss said:

lol just kidding, we all know all GMs do is teleport people on top of buildings

gSauBZe.gif

yea teleport cheaters on top of a building so they have a better view... this makes perfect sense(sarcasm)

on Grandfantasia the GMs put dead gold sellers on display to "name and shame" this is the most effective way of dealing with cheaters/annoying little shits. makes u wonder if APB want to get rid of these cheaters or theyre protecting them.

1 hour ago, NyanPowa said:

yea teleport cheaters on top of a building so they have a better view... this makes perfect sense(sarcasm)

on Grandfantasia the GMs put dead gold sellers on display to "name and shame" this is the most effective way of dealing with cheaters/annoying little shits. makes u wonder if APB want to get rid of these cheaters or theyre protecting them.

haven’t we gone over how giving cheaters attention only incentivizes them to continue?

now imagine the ensuing idiocy when cheaters not only get their name broadcast to everyone but get their character model on display

on a related note, i wouldn’t advise copying decisions from a company that handles issues like this lol

image.png

47 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

haven’t we gone over how giving cheaters attention only incentivizes them to continue?

now imagine the ensuing idiocy when cheaters not only get their name broadcast to everyone but get their character model on display

on a related note, i wouldn’t advise copying decisions from a company that handles issues like this lol

image.png

only on APB u find this lv of stupid. @MattScott please just ban this guy now. please!

Guess what, GMs mean jack they cant ban anybody. There just a title with no power so trying to get GMs in game wouldnt fix anything.

The whiteknight doesn't protect APB this is a first.

granted that nobody trusts their judgement, i am not surprised.

4 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

only on APB u find this lv of stupid. @MattScott please just ban this guy now. please!

what a remarkably ironic response

On 5/9/2019 at 12:42 AM, AsgerLund said:

We need rogue, omni-potent, prejudiced GMs in-game to handle the new rogue, omni-potent, prejudiced cheaters!!!

Fight fire with fire!!! Fight massive flooding with even MORE water!!! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and that's a bannable offense!!

I get it... so you're saying you miss Tiggs.  Actually, so do I... and I miss Fairfight bans when you could tell the banned cheaters exactly how you felt.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

I get it... so you're saying you miss Tiggs.  Actually, so do I... and I miss Fairfight bans when you could tell the banned cheaters exactly how you felt.

I miss Tiggs, her moodswings and verbalroundabouts. But I miss ffbans.org even more. That website really showed how Name&Shame will nurture a constructive environment for discussing bans and cheaters, and how Name&Shame will defacto reduce the number of cheaters.

iJevE1F.gif

Serioously, though. I quite liked Tiggs and ffbans... good fun and good times.

Edited by AsgerLund

Sign in to follow this