1 minute ago, TotallyNotKodaro said:

That's because G1 never had to move an entire server in a tight deadline based on a newly expired contract with said providers. With that taken into account, the lost data was something that is continuously being worked on and made up for, and in a world with G1, you'd get a sorry, a pat on the back, and a month of ignored tickets.

Did they have prior knowledge that the contract was up? They did you say? Well, guess that's another thing they should have considered. 

The only lost data I care about is the missing items I paid CASH for. Two weeks of free commander when I sub does me absolutely zero good.

Not intending to be a banana, but kinda sick of games snapping up your cash, then ignoring you when you have a problem.

Just now, Boundsoul said:

Did they have prior knowledge that the contract was up? They did you say? Well, guess that's another thing they should have considered. 

The only lost data I care about is the missing items I paid CASH for. Two weeks of free commander when I sub does me absolutely zero good.

Not intending to be a banana, but kinda sick of games snapping up your cash, then ignoring you when you have a problem.

Submit a second support ticket if your first one drowned. And this time, for heaven's sakes, copy and paste the body and contents of the ticket into a notepad just in case. Trust me, eventually the issue gets solved. One of my issues caused by G1 had to be escalated to a Little Orbit engineer/dev in order to correct the issue that was happening to only MY character. It took a minute, but it got solved. Nobody is truly trying to snatch your wallet here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TotallyNotKodaro said:

Nobody is truly trying to snatch your wallet here.

there are only body snatchers in fallen earth,  no wallet snatchers, or you would loot chips from vilains and we obviously dont...only rotten beer

how long does that maint. last ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zadman said:

how long does that maint. last ?

1h30 more from now they say...

38 minutes ago, FoxFox said:

Memes

30jli6.jpg

anyone willing to share FE discord ?

8 minutes ago, Killenkittens said:

Server still down

they are 1h late already...it probably means they failed miserably at fixing the lag issues and servers wont be up for some time....until they give up on the fix

Edited by zefcool

3 minutes ago, zefcool said:

they are 1h late already...it probably means they failed miserably at fixing the lag issues and servers wont be up for some time....until they give up on the fix

nah just got told in the discord there finshing up reindexing here shortly

18 minutes ago, WestSidez said:

abbc00b578fab4312173403bce2c03c1.png

This is the update that was just given in discord @zefcool You can access the discord with the following link : https://discord.gg/B2KUqK

thanks for the info, seems like the forums also needs some severe cleaning, lots of age old useless topics and we get lost, can you forum managers just delete 2018 and older useless topics ?

i would prefer forum updates rather than discord...

11 minutes ago, zefcool said:

thanks for the info, seems like the forums also needs some severe cleaning, lots of age old useless topics and we get lost, can you forum managers just delete 2018 and older useless topics ?

i would prefer forum updates rather than discord...

they should delete on their own after one month.

also I cant pick that shit up

i dont see the point in having a forum and a discord besides it...makes the info more spread out far and wide "why the info not on forum bro ?"

i wanna see them Matt messages here, not on discord >.>

Edited by zefcool

Just now, zefcool said:

i dont see the point in having a forum and a discord besides it...makes the info more spread out far and wide "why the info not on forum bro ?"

I do.

12 minutes ago, zefcool said:

i got a severe discord allergy...i wanna them infos here plox 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, zefcool said:

i got a severe discord allergy...i wanna them infos here plox 

is that a thing? yeah I have that to we pretty much all autistic over here 

On 5/10/2019 at 4:53 AM, zefcool said:

i wanna see them Matt messages here, not on discord >.>

Plus the FE discord is even more toxic than the game......