Again...switched character..locked up / froze..tried to relaunch. stuck on an empty character select screen.

Oh,,my characters eventually popped up on character select screen ..trying to launch now..but its not looking good.

Edited by miketam

Hello everyone,

We are aware of this issue, and we are working on a fix. Please be patient as we will make sure we resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards,

Ritual

• Like 1

dang, still getting Alec Masters Initializing

Back down again?  stuck on blank character select screen...again.

I'm a bit relieved.

I thought I'd done something wrong when I subbed and got locked out.

Actually managed to get in after it stuck on loading area for like 5 mins.

Had this issue while trying to switch characters last night so I logged off for the night......

Got home this evening and am having the issue again now it seems where character selection screen shows up but no characters.

It sounds like the work around is to just let it sit long enough till they appear.

Stuck...on....initiating character session...again,

Be nice to get a staff statement about what is going on.

Other than this.

Aaaaand..it just let me in...eventually

that empty char select window...i logged out since i couldnt see my horse anymore, though its on minimap, and now cant log back in...well i waited 4 min on char select and im back in wasteland and the horse is visible again, yay !

Edited by zefcool

Im in..have been for last hour or so...but dare not switch toons.

/global and /region chats are kaput i assume /help chat is too.

Ooh those chats just fired up.. after being lagged out for 5 mins or so.

Edited by miketam

yea better not switch unless you got 5 free minutes before you to waste at char select, help chat works fine

Edited by zefcool

Don't forget that there's a maintenance again beginning at 1:00am (in 1 hour) that's meant to work on this issue.

-Figment

3 hours ago, TotallyNotKodaro said:

Don't forget that there's a maintenance again beginning at 1:00am (in 1 hour) that's meant to work on this issue.

-Figment

2 weeks I have 'tried' to come back and play this game, more than half of that has been on maintenance. At this point y'all are starting to irritate people, and by people I mean me.  Tickets sit in support for weeks.

2 minutes ago, Boundsoul said:

2 weeks I have 'tried' to come back and play this game, more than half of that has been on maintenance. At this point y'all are starting to irritate people, and by people I mean me.  Tickets sit in support for weeks.

You can blame GamersFirst for that. G1 ignored so many support tickets, that when Little Orbit got the game, they were up to their necks combined in old support tickets they had to catch up on. Meanwhile they're devoting time and effort into reviving an age old game, so I'd just have some faith if I were you, considering if it was GamersFirst still, the game would've been sunsetted and long gone by now.

2 minutes ago, TotallyNotKodaro said:

You can blame GamersFirst for that. G1 ignored so many support tickets, that when Little Orbit got the game, they were up to their necks combined in old support tickets they had to catch up on. Meanwhile they're devoting time and effort into reviving an age old game, so I'd just have some faith if I were you, considering if it was GamersFirst still, the game would've been sunsetted and long gone by now.

That's something that LO should have taken into account when they acquired this game. Apparently, they have the same problems G1 did.

Edit: Don't remember losing items I paid for or the game being down the lengths of time with G1 as I have seen with LO

Edited by Boundsoul
Added

3 minutes ago, Boundsoul said:

That's something that LO should have taken into account when they acquired this game. Apparently, they have the same problems G1 did.

Edit: Don't remember losing items I paid for or the game being down the lengths of time with G1 as I have seen with LO

That's because G1 never had to move an entire server in a tight deadline based on a newly expired contract with said providers. With that taken into account, the lost data was something that is continuously being worked on and made up for, and in a world with G1, you'd get a sorry, a pat on the back, and a month of ignored tickets.